Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 2 Page 145

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

It was always a choice ---

Life is a series of event filled with choices we make. Whether right or wrong, the blame lies upon us. This is a story about one of those choices. Her one decision, lead her to misery and darkness she'd never wanted to see again. And his was infilled with joy and light. But somewhere darkness and light always have to collide, because neither is complete without the other.

Thread # 1 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3119440

=========================================================
Index
Ch 21 - Pg 1
Ch 22 - Pg 17
Chapter 23 -Pg 25
Chapter 24 -Pg34
Chapter 25 - Pg49

-----------------------------------------------------------
*Grins* I don't know what to say. Except, thank you affectionately to all my readers. It has been such a journey. And alas, the journey only continues on this thread. I hope, i can finish the story within this thread. But i just love your comments and wonderful replies so much - that i am going to hold my breath. There's much to tell in this story yet. And i just hope, you will continue to support me as usual. Your countless support has been the biggest motivating factor, behind my timely updates. Otherwise i am known to be very lazy when it comes to writing. But you know that also :P EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Note| Since this has been brought up a lot in the previous thread. Yes, the subject dealt in this story, is very fragile. And i do not hope to offend anyone, who has personally gone through this experience. I try my best, to keep this story as real as possible. I love both of the characters i have built here. I may not support their ways, or what they have done. But i do love them for what they have become or will become :) Just wanted to clear that.

Disclaimer: This story is solely mines. I have only taken the names of Arnav and Khushi from 4lions. Rest is a mirage of my own imagination. Hence, please keep your grubby palms off my story, and write one of your own.I have already dealt with a particular plagiarism incident, and am not in the mood to deal with another one.  Do not steal my work [ I will haunt, i promise you ...i willStern Smile]

If you want PMs, please add me to your buddy list. Or state so in your comments.
x s :)

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 03 October 2013 at 3:04pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Haseenawslowsun93docbennahappypeaceautumn.03ag0502shay.sanameem17fatima2603soaringskiesaneelovesarshiLadyRkhusiarnavjessjazzSwaran13-Siaa-sammymasHADmishtibfunofbb123.DivaDeluxe.KishmishN0306kamalapushpaluvbugsegadxMidnightStarx207shikhapavi1prpk525Auroni.92caskerzooni.blueflowers4u.Saraa.GayuArnavLyssaPie--Amy--Rasgulla_spmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "T#2|Choices|Complete" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
moved to blog.

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 18 December 2012 at 3:29pm

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

qt123einstein88tessyranismritigemsonson126PantheraoncaDjmaria888reena1146ZaynMalik21mahnoormalikCutebb_Angelowinsangeethbalatunailostintheasheset_tu_achublueivykarankritika27anamika00docbenna5armadkashevNiksAngelAG_asmasisgeochristmassumalidancedanceRRSapphireFlamesdiyachillgayatri_yrosalinda92autumn.03thesissoniachammu123vavaday_lilyDee.TRND86agshilpaasmi_Sarunsamaz95sj_arhiarkushlovehasheymadhuminnhknadiabenUltimateWishesniharika111CaskettReader_Hobbyblablabla_mo7rskumar...Penknife...AneesahJabeenfatima2603soaringskieskhusiarnavashishjaorelovespell..Zenny..inspiringstarsarniepervaizvidya.sanjaymeera06meem17-Siaa-HADmishtimemories_imshivanirajputms_1991bfunofbb123N0306aycma98Kishmishhararnavsegaddolly477nannavkamalapushpaCrazy_soul207shikhajahnvi.luvs.ASRsnoopy84pavi1fffan123xMidnightStarxangeldream14prpk525casker--Siva--Auroni.92Viji79roops82ShiningStar18~Simz~-MeraBarun-psarada-afsha-flowers4ushalini_s.Saraa.LaxshaLOVEArshiBigbang_GDHansaNtinsel--peehu--ssyahooGayuArnavLyssaPieDeedeepa1--Amy--1chillychavvi16mishti_17dumas

sj_arhi

sj_arhi

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Congrats on your new thread.
EDIT
Beautiful; the way you described your protagonist's turmoil was beautiful. Khushi was born to parents who prioritised their social status and her achievements, to her desire to feel wanted and loved. As a result she tried seeking love and attention through her accomplishments and attempted at becoming the person others expected her to be. Every time she tried to fit in and failed, people openly expressed the disappointment she had become. Khushi tried to save her heart and lived in a delusion that everything is just fine which broke when Aryan entered her life. She did not want to be tagged as a disappointment as a mother too and feared being linked to her parents; but in the process she ended up in a greater mess. There were times she regretted her choice of giving him away; and other times when she was a witness to the love he got that she may never have been able to give. She was in a dilemma till she saw fear in Aryan's eyes that made her realise the gravity of her actions in the court. 
When Arnav saw her in a broken state, her first response was that of defence. She is fighting a mental battle with herself and the last thing she would want is a person to call her weak. Arnav tried showing that he cared; this stimulated her to rise up her walls of indifference to save herself from expecting people to care. When Arnav lost his cool and exposed his pain, she could relate to it; that got her to break down as she could no longer carry her baggage of grief and pretence.  
-sj

Edited by svj2 - 04 November 2012 at 1:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumn.03InvisibleSmile

kiran1992

Goldie

kiran1992

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
SUPERB UPDATE... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

nisha_bs_dd

IF-Rockerz

nisha_bs_dd

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleSmile

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
WOW..

InvisibleSmile

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread awesome update very heartbreaking on her part but it was all about choices she gave him up she has to live and understand that and where he is ,is a better palace than she could have given to him feel sorry for her and the only person who keep trying to help her she keeps alienating awesome update beautifully pened thanks for the pm  

InvisibleSmile

memories_im

Goldie

memories_im

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
That was one amazing update :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjusimiarshiInvisibleSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top