Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

::Dreamer of the week::3 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
grt answers .mohini ...i cannot be so articulate at this age also ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Dreamer of the week::3 (Page 8)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

grt answers .mohini ...i cannot be so articulate at this age also ...

You are seriously embarrassing me now DiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Everyone is different. Besides, my Hindi sucks! ROFL

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 06 November 2012 at 9:37pm

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Fav salman khan movie LOL.

Does your family know about your IF addiction? How do they react??

Singing or dancing??

Are you dominating?

Do you play pranks?

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Fav salman khan movie LOL. - Hum Saath Saath Hain (Just loved the innocence that oozed from him in that movie! Day Dreaming and it's a great movie also!)

Does your family know about your IF addiction? How do they react?? - Yes, unfortunately they know. My mom always have some sarcastic remark to say daily then ask "so what's going on in ____?" which I obviously get from IF! ROFL

Singing or dancing?? - Singing and dancing at home in front of family and singing in public. I'm too shy to dance in public. 

Are you dominating? - If the situation calls for it, then yea. Wink

Do you play pranks? - Only with my brother and cousins. Embarrassed

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Riva! You're here! I missed you much! Hug It's ok. I know how busy life can get! Dead

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

1. define your personality - Generally calm (but don't get me angry!), objective, quicker thinker and kind to everyone! I always want to give people in need! 

2.what is more worse person doing your bheja fry or when u r at the peak and u r not able to find toilet - After knowing what bheja fry means, I'll go for not finding a washroom is worse. LOL Since, I'm a type of person that ignore annoying people. That's not hard for me to do. LOL

3. chocolaty, cute, boy or hunk, muscle man, sexy guy - The hunk! ROFL

4. one thing u want to change about urself - I tend to over-analyze people and that sometimes cloud my judgement on certain situations. Ouch

5. r u a sensitive girl or a tough girl - Whatever the situation calls for. But I love going into my tough avatar. It suits me! LOL

6. james bond or sherlock holmes - Sherlock Holmes. 

7. absolute favorite classic english and hindi movie - Hmmm...classic...Indian: Dosti(Old); English: Can't think of any. Sorry.

8. one beauty product u cannot live without - Would you believe if I say I don't use make-up? But if you're not necessaily referring to make-up then it's probably Medicinal chapstick I use in the Winter. Dead

9. what quote define u the most - "In three words I can sum up everything I have learnt about life : It goes on" - Robert Frost

10. most adventurous thing u have done - Visit the Kaieteur Falls. It's the highest single drop waterfalls in the world and I went to the top! Big smile It involved some rock climbing and going through the dense forest! Big smile

11. one moment that u will alwayz remember - Any moment I made my parents and the people around me proud! Embarrassed

12. 3 things u cannot live without - My gadgets, internet connection and my car.

13. u have more trust in friends or relatives - Friends. Relatives are too judgemental.

14. song playing in ur mind rite now - Bahara from I hate luv storys. Tongue

15. so what else can u make beside cheesecakeTongue??? and plz share recipe with us - Desserts are my specialty. So this is an awesome yogurt-like dessert called Mango Fool. Anyone heard of it? Tongue

16. r u a hen/ day person or owl/night person - Night person, definitely! Embarrassed

17. one miracle u want to watch in ur life time - The amount of Ozone Gas present in the atmosphere reduce significantly! Stern Smile

18. r u a loner or group bie - Mostly loner. Confused

19. money spender or money saver - Definitely an absolute money spender! LOL

20. plz share very very good joke - (1) A businessman was about to enter a meeting when his wife called him.
Husband: Make it fast, I'm busy.
Wife: Ok honey. I have good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear now?
Husband: (Impatiently) Good news.
Wife: Great! Then the airbag of your new Mercedes works really well. I'm alive! ROFLROFL

(2) A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds when he entered a patient's room. 

He found Patient #1 sitting on the floor, pretending to saw a piece of wood in half. 

Patient #2 was hanging from the ceiling, by his feet. 

The doctor asked patient number 1 what he was doing. 

The patient replied, "Can't you see I'm sawing this piece of wood in half?" 

The doctor inquired of Patient #1 what Patient #2 was doing. 

Patient #1 replied, "Oh. He's my friend, but he's a little crazy. He thinks he's a lightbulb." 

The doctor looks up and notices Patient #2's face is going all red.

The doctor asks Patient #1, "If he's your friend, you should get him down from there before he hurts himself" 

Patient #1 replies, "What? And work in the dark?"

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 08 November 2012 at 4:34am

-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
So this is the recipe for Mango Fool.

-400g fresh mangoes

-milk cream

-lemon(for the juice)

-condensed milk

-yogurt of your choice.

-assorted food coloring(optional)

(1) Dice the mangoes and place in a food processor and blend with a few tablespoons of lemon juice to form a thick, smooth puree.

(2) Whip milk cream until soft peaks form and then combine with the yogurt and about 8 tablespoons condense milk. 

(3) Gently swirl the mango puree into the cream mixture until smooth and well blended.

(4) Add a small amount of food coloring to get different colours! Big smile

(5) Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until chilled. 

Note - It would be best to pour the Mango Fool into different glasses then refrigerate so that it can be served like ice cream! Big smile

There you go Riva darling! Wink

-PrimaDonna-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.