Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Haale dil is dil ki baat anything that comes in your heart.

What are the names of your pets.

Mohini are you enjoying the grilling Evil Smile. Oh your rabba ve is really cute!!! How do you make a cheesecake? Do share your special recipeSmile

Oh! Thanks for the clarification! Wink

The names of my dogs are: Male: Chubby(Doberman mixed with Rotweiller) and the Female: Roxy(Pure Rotweiller) Big smile

The name of my parrot is Marky.

My fishes are not named because there are many of them of the same type. I have some goldfish, scavengers and a few others that I don't know. LOL

The excitement is still there Vibz because I don't mind sharing anything with you wonderful people! Embarrassed Love you all! Hug

Yes, that was the first of many Rabba Ve moments! WinkLOL

LOL! I usually make the ones from the box where I have to add sugar, milk and butter. But there's a trick to that also. What they say on the box is never really the right amount. After many attempts I got it perfect. Big smile It was a real eureka moment for me! ROFL And they usually have the ready-made strawberry or cherry syrup to go. But I don't use it all! It makes the cheesecake soggy and spoils faster. I just use the strawberry lumps in the packet and a drizzle of the syrup and throw away the rest. Since the cheesecake will now primarily be cream(the actual cheesecake - note, there is no actual cheese in this) and the red from the syrup, I add some colourful food sprinkles to add some colour! There is a sight to watch and even better to eat! Or sometimes I'm not in the mood for so much toppings I just drizzle some chocolate syrup instead of the strawberry and sprinkles. Big smile

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 06 November 2012 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna--Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Dreamer of the week::3 (Page 7)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
 Sorry Vanny,
                         Totally goofed up and posted question on the wrong thread.

Here goes my question again 
   What is the most foolish thing you have done in your entire life??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Sharitha Di, that's totally fine! Everyone makes mistakes! SmileBesides, when the thread became a sticky, I didn't know and even I was looking for it! ROFL

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

What is the most foolish thing you have done in your entire life? - Well this is certainly a question I thought twice about answering. Not because I don't want to share it with you guys and I don't trust you guys, but because there were many situations in my life that I consider foolish. So just had to choose the one that was most foolish! LOL

When I was in the 10th Grade, I was very temperamental and heading along the road of depression. A situation that I had just experience had led me there. I didn't know how to control all the overwhelming emotions I was feeling so I turned to Rock music. I started listening to Alternative, moved on to soft rock, next thing I was listening to heavy metal. That was the only thing that could have calmed me. But the thing is, I let the music and the lifestyle of the band artistes lead my life. I wanted to be like a true Rocker. In my mind's eye, a true rocker is supposed to dress and behave a certain way. So eventually I started wearing all black and stopped attending Mandir. 

Slowly, I realised that this is pushing me towards isolation. It's not helping me...I eased up on the music, started wearing some lighter colours and eventually started back mandir and there I was back into myself. Thank God! 

Note - I have nothing against Rock music nor do I imply anything against it with my post. It's just my personal experience and the way I felt. I still do listen to Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Nickelback and Skillet because those will always be my favourite bands! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTearsbrat2008-Eris-

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
 Thanks Vanny.,Big smile  
                          Thank you so much for sharing. Really appreciate it
     Life does  take a toll sometimes  and you tend to do things  which otherwise would never have happened. 
                    It is from these mistakes we emerge more stronger and take life head on!!!!!

HERE COMES THE BIG HUG FOR YOUHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
@Sharitha Di - No need to thank me! Tongue You're right! It's all apart of life's experiences. From that I have learnt that life can be very beautiful only if you want it to be. That's why I'm mostly in the "Happy go lucky" avatar now. Almost 4 years have passed since that had happened and each time I think about it, I don't regret it. I look at it as a stepping stone towards the person I am now. 

Returning a HUGE HUG! Hug 

-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I never knew you get cheesecakes in box just chocolate cake (probably my eyes are always looking for chocolate).   

You need not think that the phase where you stopped going to the temple is foolish coz every one usually does that for some time. Usually that time you end up learning a lot about yourself.

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I never knew you get cheesecakes in box just chocolate cake (probably my eyes are always looking for chocolate).   

You need not think that the phase where you stopped going to the temple is foolish coz every one usually does that for some time. Usually that time you end up learning a lot about yourself.

ROFL You probably look for the magic word 'Chocolate" indeed! Wink

Yes, they are from Betty Crockers.

Thank you so much. And you're right. I discovered myself in a whole new way. Embarrassed Which I why I said I didn't regret it. And maybe after hearing your perspective, I may no longer look at it as foolish. Approve But once again, a stepping stone towards life. Thanks! Hug

-Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.