Page 6 of 11

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hi mohini ,,,,,Wink,,,mazza aa rahahai??????LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Dreamer of the week::3 (Page 6)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
u wil make a grt writer ...Smile...u have a flare for writing ...think over ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Are you a feminist? - Certainly! (Like you said, "Aren't we all?" Tongue)
Your fav restaurant. - Subs and Salads. But that's a Burger joint. So if I should choose a formal restaurant then it's Diamond Mix (Best Italian food here! Big smile)
Have you met the person you think you can spend the rest of your life with? - Yep, sure have! He's wonderful. But I'm not ready for that yet. So now he's my best friend! Wink
The yummy dish you always crave. - Gulab jamun and ice cream! (I love eating sweets! Big smile)
Your fav chocolate - Almond joy and Cadbury Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 06 November 2012 at 4:52am

-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Chalo here you go ROFL

1 Are you a good cook?

2 Ever had a rabba ve moment? Describe it.

3 washing clothes or utensils.

4 your fav festival.

5 what all do you carry in your purse.
6 do you have pets?
7 who will you share your haale dil with? Mom dad or bro?
8 fav soft toy?

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@Sujata Di - Thank you so much for the compliment! Hug Yes, I know I have a knack for writing. Actually, writing is my passion but that is being sidelined at the moment. 

You know everyone wants to become the cliched doctor, lawyer or engineer. So I guess the same happened with me. Ermm

I have debated alot internally about what my aims and goals are and where I see myself. And I guess the cardiologist won. It wasn't an easy debate, because I'm an intense debater and debating with myself wasn't easy. Wink

Lastly, yes, I'm having fun for now! Dancing

But after a few more grilling I might be Disapprove. Who knows? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DOC108-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
@Vibha(Karthi) - You're welcome sweetie! Hug

@VibzD'oh So much for my above post! ROFL Reference being made to my last point. 

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Chalo here you go ROFL

1 Are you a good cook? - I would like to think so. But my specialty is gulab jamun and cheesecake. Embarrassed

2 Ever had a rabba ve moment? Describe it. - EmbarrassedBlushing Yes, I have. Hmmm...should I share this? Embarrassed Well my first date was at a museum and we were looking at the artifacts and then I was going crazy over the 50 feet Sloth (Artificial) and he was very amused by my antics and the next thing we were staring into each other's eyes. Since then, I have a thing for guy's eyes. ROFL

3 washing clothes or utensils. - Clothes. The washing machine does the job! Wink I'm a lazy bum! ROFL

4 your fav festival. - Diwali. Such a wonderful festival! Dancing

5 what all do you carry in your purse. - My driver's licence, my ID card, money, hand sanitizer, tissues, feminine wipes, wallet, pen, pain killer, band aid and I usually keep my phone in my pocket. I know I like to be prepared at all times! Wink

6 do you have pets? - Yes, I have two dogs, an aquarium of fishes and a parrot! LOL

7 who will you share your haale dil with? Mom dad or bro? - I share with any one of them depending on the situation. I comfortable with them all. Wink

8 fav soft toy? - My teddy bear that my dad had given me for Christmas when I was younger. Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 06 November 2012 at 11:52am

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Haale dil is dil ki baat anything that comes in your heart.

What are the names of your pets.

Mohini are you enjoying the grilling Evil Smile. Oh your rabba ve is really cute!!! How do you make a cheesecake? Do share your special recipeSmile

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.