Fan Fictions

The Return of The Beast(Arshi SS Complete)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 41

Page 1
Page   of 41
Page 2 Page 41

IPK007

IF-Rockerz

IPK007

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

"Yes", Sheetal said, her eyes filling with tears. "Yes, Arnav is Aarav's father, he is the one, I keep karvachauth fasts for every year. But this should not make any difference in your and Arnav's life...I didn't want to tell you...you made me. Now is this going to help any of us...tell me?, Sheetal shouted breaking down..

As Khushi stood there listening to her, she felt her whole world was crashing around her...her legs felt weak, her mouth dry but she felt she had to ask Sheetal this. She had to listen to her conscience.

"Sheetal ji, when you came to know that you were pregnant with Ar...Arnavji's child, why didn't you tell him about it?

"Because, he didn't believe in marriage, he just believed in consensual, short term physical relationships and because I ...I ..loved him so much...I just went along...", Sheetal paused.

"I never thought about the future...I know it was a big mistake, but I didn't want to force Arnav to marry me by telling him about my pregnancy...or to end my pregnancy either".

Sheetal walked over to Khushi and held her gently by both shoulders. "Don't judge me ,Khushi...I just loved Arnav so much that I was willing to put my whole life at stake, just to spend a few moments with him. But now I don't want anything from Arnav...I never wanted you or Arnav to know...I knew you had got a DNA test done...I'm sorry I picked this out of your room dustbin...I didn't want anyone to know".

She handed the partially ripped report to Khushi, "Burn it Khushi...don't let anyone else see it"

Khushi  glanced at the report and when she saw the word, 'positive', her heart shattered in a million pieces.

As Khushi walked out of Sheetal's room, Sheetal stood there staring at her with a triumphant expression on her face.

"Not bad, Sheetal ", she thought. "That was an Oscar winning performance".

Arnav was sitting in his recliner waiting impatiently for Khushi...Khushi in red never fails to cast a spell on him, he thought smiling. "How endearing she had looked peering at him through the sieve". 

Khushi walked slowly to her room while different, painful and unwelcome thoughts hammered her mind. Memories from the past flashed in front of her like lightning.

Lisa walking up to Arnav and purring, "Arnie, is it you or your perfume that I can never let go of". Lavanya's jealousy upon seeing Lisa...Lavanya and Arnav hugging in office...Lavanya running a finger down Arnav's cheek suggestively...Lavanya telling her about living in...

Khushi flinched and closed her eyes...but memories and thoughts continued their onslaught unabated...She heard Arnav say,"There was nothing like this between us...we just dated for a while".

Khushi entered the room quietly without looking at Arnav and went to stand in front of the mirror to take her jewelry off. As she was taking her bangles off, she felt Arnav's arms around her.

"Why did you keep me waiting for so long?,Arnav said huskily rubbing his cheek against hers as their eyes met in the mirror.

Khushi stared at his eyes in the mirror steadily and then removing his hands turned around to face him, "I am tired, I want to sleep", she said shortly.

As she started to move towards the bathroom, Arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.He looked at her eyes searchingly and asked, "What's wrong?

Suddenly Khushi was consumed with red, hot rage. Using both her hands, she pushed him back forcefully and said shouting, "YOU...YOU are what's wrong...,YOU lied when you said you never had any kind of physical relationship with Sheetal...YOU lied to me when you said there was no chance that Aarav could be your son".

His face dark with anger, Arnav grabbed her by her arms forcefully making her wince,"What kind of craziness is this...and don't you ever dare talk to me like this?

Khushi pushed him back again, "I will talk to you as I like...Liars like you  don't deserve any respect"

His face flushing with extreme anger, Arnav grabbed both her arms and pushed her back forcefully pinning her against the wall.

"SHUT UP", he said with his jaws clenched..

Bursting in tears, Khushi said, "No I won't shut up...Aarav is your son and you said that you never had that kind of relationship with Sheetal"

Digging his fingers mercilessly in Khushi's arms, Arnav said with clenched jaw, "I've said it before and I will say it just one more time...there is no chance, not even 1%, that Aarav could be my son".

PART 2

As Khushi winced with pain and tears ran down her cheeks,Arnav relaxed his hands and shouted,"Why , Khushi, WHY...why has it become so difficult for you to believe in me..to TRUST me?

As Khushi removed his hands and turned to go crying silently...Arnav put one arm around her waist and pulled her against him roughly. With his face only inches away from her and his eyes glinting dangerously, Arnav said softly, "I asked you something. ANSWER ME DAMMIT".

Khushi's anger came rushing back. With her eyes flashing and making her look breathtakingly beautiful, she said, "The DNA test was POSITIVE".

Arnav looked surprised for a second, but then he tightened his hold on Khushi's waist and said in measured tones, "I DON'T give a damn about that blasted DNA report. All I know is that I'm no wizard...I can NOT make a girl pregnant without having s** with her".

As Khushi struggled to remove his fingers from her waist..they both lost balance and fell on the bed..As Khushi struggled to get up, Arnav held both her wrists and pinned them over her head.

His face dark and flushed with anger, Arnav continued to hold her wrists tightly and whispered in a cold voice, "May be I need to refresh your memory on how babies are made"

Devoid of all tenderness, Arnav swooped down to claim her lips...roughly.

The beast had taken over...

Part3

As Arnav's lips continued their onslaught driven by a tempest of anger and hurt, mixed with passion...Khushi felt stirrings of cold fear in her heart...
Khushi had never seen Arnav like this..she could feel the ruthlessness running through his body...her throat felt constricted with tears of heartbreak , her delicate wrists were crushed by the vice like grip of his large hands and she lay there trembling completely overpowered by Arnav.

Arnav came back to his senses suddenly when he felt his wife's delicate frame trembling under his weight...

As Arnav raised his head , he was aghast to see the  fear and helplessness in Khushi's eyes...Cold remorse smote at his heart when he saw Khushi's bruised wrists...

He closed his eyes and shook his head slightly in silent self reproach..

He cupped his wife's face and said in a voice broken with emotion," Forgive me Khushi...I don't know what came over me..."

Khushi turned her face away, her lips trembling. She refused to look at him.

"Please leave me alone...please" she said with tears running down her face.

She got up from the bed and walked out of the room shutting the door after her.

Part 4 on page 12

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3271530&PID=68762212&#68762212

Part 5 on page 18

PART 6 on page 21

LAST PART on page 25

LINK TO MY INDEX OF COMPLETED STORIES: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3346622

Edited by IPK007 - 08 August 2013 at 9:59pm

The following 244 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarmaggi_lovepinklilliespreet_21aum1787radhagaurijuvariamissbennet333kk10sharmilakirangem_14sakuno1Coolio56thepelicananisa...suganya91padmashinilovebadhanLaSaRoRiEr.shreyaamy11reena1146princessep13_Nessie_cebelsiddhanandamssttuuttiiraniushaash12asrdiwaniscorpio47ChanyaforevercanvasdreamzPyewestnimkoarnshiiiiSwamucutyanushkaNszvs-Arshinaj84Bella023maria1878inamajar.jalsofiarothInderpreetgArmelashrushti24Suchita2012manismistletoe22SmitaCletusAUMMNowsheensumalisuveenasterpmpm1shalinikanagubarisa82manjusha_92MSgayatrimalosejioraSweetskmPoonamTRujul13sow24289424976MsFuzzybear69random94nadianatalieKhuarvday_lilyArchu61samspriyanka09iiiiisTRND86anushjaabcdefg1234567PRUMtkymararsarunalicioussree1993princesssheenapanckLIONHEARTIamyselfPCdublinadvaita-pavitra-Chahhat4evatokyokamtokdiniram1415insyvinsyxyzsmeroniakvmjinavya13nnhkchenisXArshiXfattouipkrocks21spunk22AshgSpoonaiipkndlover75pran28671_Varsha_kshubhangiDilLoveRomanceopal10zayana123sarita_barunmahrusweetykshows_fangirlLovely_Bajwa_luvbugifsaal044arjuhi5AneesahJabeenShilpasabuijessjazzchemistry9RandomGirlapoorvaarnavSarunArshilovercutepuppysini1234amimus-Sanayaholic-7_sneha_7ganaluvsarshi1DAlicearniepervaizHina69Anaswarsmartgirl9009Chinnu.Munnuambili123WittyKittyakshadRozy77cherieLover-eiya-vikadesigirlhiuytlmSamaira32shubhadaskamaypranayneha2005lazylad8-FauZikirti123dazzlerabizaniaxabikasmiley-shineyfareeemistryMaddy1270aycma98sun_shine_girlhenamaniDalmuthuyakaur94simi58priyalovelyKurupsunitikapoorddFan2012IronButterflyDynamix215vrindaguptanano123aleena.1884A_BAAisha1996Rafahelihoney-sweetydieforasravni_barunRohinidkbtr...Iyla...sruthicksspoorthyGAURI29JforChimpanzeeCookieeMonster..mrinalini..ameena671sikhni_vkp1989laksh65farheen75FAYKHAN29Hot.Pink.HeelssmitarmeenalumaYellow.lara3110jakhushiyumnakapoorsadufmanikkaVeena..ridizzzkomalsirwaniladdoo598Simi939Ethereal-Pathflowers4uomshreejaanuLaxshaLOVEArshi-Xpress-ssyahoomandy15keenu_kkNidsubh007ArjuhisisclarissajohnAngel13Omorabotijas0308ARS24seeta_naipsthulasi_arshi..Divya..GodhuliLogonpup03salooninishu_shornaEccentricaArshi.Sugi.IPK.Nightingale...polly_mkchavvi16mishti_17dumasprincessunaraspvdFazila~CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Return of The Beast(Arshi SS Complete)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zaya.Beintehaa

Goldie

Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Oh continue soon oh hate this girl

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nszvs-ArshiDynamix215IPK007

sarunalicious

sarunalicious

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Pls continue.. it was awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: