swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Roopal Tyagi

Roopal Tyagi, who is seen as Gunjan in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke on Zee TV, is a flamboyant and modern girl in her early 20s.

Starting as a choreographer, she later turned to acting. In candid chat with Tellychakkar.com she unwinds herself.

Shares Roopal, "Well, generally people ask me as to what my dream role is, and it is not wearing sarees and suits and behaving like a typical bahu. I consider the role of Gunjan as my dream role."

Furthermore the actress says, "I really consider my show mates as one big family. We are so close to each other that I love their company. I miss them when I am not shooting. There was a sequence wherein I had to go for a camp whereas I was familiar shooting on the sets with my co-stars. Only after I returned and started shooting with them again, did I heave a sigh of relief and felt happy. I just love my unit a lot."

Talking about her personal life she avers, "Well, I am a choreographer by profession but now acting is one my biggest passion. I just love it. I am not looking forward to any other role as of now since I am too occupied with my show. During my free time, I like to watch movies and sleep."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for sharing! she is amazing as Gunjan, and we love her!!! ❤️
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs!

Roopal is in her early 20's?? 😲 Honestly,I thought she was still a teen.

You're doing a great role ad Gunjan 😊
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Nirvana-

Tfs!

Roopal is in her early 20's?? 😲 Honestly,I thought she was still a teen.

You're doing a great role ad Gunjan 😊

Oh, all of the actors are older than their role! 😆 I think Gunjan is 23 in real life, Mayank is 25, and Rachna is probably 20 or something like that...

And by the way, you have a really cool picture of Karan and Abha on your signature!
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunshineTears

Oh, all of the actors are older than their role! 😆 I think Gunjan is 23 in real life, Mayank is 25, and Rachna is probably 20 or something like that...

And by the way, you have a really cool picture of Karan and Abha on your signature!

Gunjan and Rachna look really young,like their character's ages.Thanks 😊
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Kevin! She is such a humble person! 😊
swagakevin2 thumbnail
yep, i can't even believe she is a choreographer!!
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess she choreographed or was part of the choreography team for the song "Mere Dholna Sun" from Bhool Bhulaiya
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Roopal was choreographer Pony verma 's assistant prior to her acting career. She is from Bangalore 
swagakevin2 thumbnail
ok nice, thanks for sharing, guess we should reserach all that she has done in her carrer so far