Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks siva for the updates ⭐️

So just as i had guessed... meenashi and her avasaramana brain How long already she is with Saro and yet to understand his nature 🤔 Saro is right, until she stops having negatif thoughts about him, this will go on and on.. her mistaken him and then saying sorry for this 😵

but loved the mohini scene 🤣 achooo this saro 🤣🤣 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Dear SM Makkazs .. join us here in deepavali wishes 😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3270645
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode yest , SM scene at RMKV  Superrr...

Meenu's concern for her parents is welcome one , yes she has the responsibility to support her family..

Meenu Sharadha scene was hilarious , but how come Tamil will celebrate diwali in soundarya place , i want him to be with his sister when she comes for thala diwali..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Awesome episode yest , SM scene at RMKV  Superrr...

Meenu's concern for her parents is welcome one , yes she has the responsibility to support her family..

Meenu Sharadha scene was hilarious , but how come Tamil will celebrate diwali in soundarya place , i want him to be with his sister when she comes for thala diwali..

i think the entire RS family will go to Meenu place da
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i think the entire RS family will go to Meenu place da

Wish it happens akka , we'll get great treat ..😆
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update nithya :) sharada was the star yesterday . I was smiling through out washing her except when she hurts meenu about the saree :( when will she start loving her DIL . RS sharada cracker bursting scene so funny :) so sweet meenu too bought dresses for her in laws :) SM leaving for kaladakurichi and sharada giving them money and blessing them was both funny and good . Sad to see RS and sharada while SM left . Wish both the families celebrate diwali in same place :)
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates!!!😎

Genuinely SM is so entertaining and gives a feel good entertainment. So I never got a chance to write a FF here. Because it already so romantic😉! But suddenly I got an idea to unite 2 couples from my favorite shows who happen to be the top in the channel they are airing...So that is the gist of the idea behind the Diwali Damaka!
Do join me there and show the support and unity of SM family😊!
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update

i think Saratha & RS will go to vella vetti vedu to celebrate the Divalli

RS totally funny when he tried to do the fire works - Saratha did it in a minute - i can relate that - i was really laughing

Wonderfullife thumbnail
feel good episode yesterday :) saro was very funny with crackers scene and galagala making scene :) so sad to see RS and Sharada missing their son but have to think how much the girls family will miss them when she leaves them after marriage :( hope sharada understands this and treats meenu well . OMG what is that Tamil Saro fighting unnecessarily :( why this stupid twist now :( can't the director show a happy fulfilled diwali but again same old track :(
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates..

RS and Saradha genuinely misising Saro .. Hope they too join him at Kaladaikurichi..