Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!!!Cool

Genuinely SM is so entertaining and gives a feel good entertainment. So I never got a chance to write a FF here. Because it already so romanticWink! But suddenly I got an idea to unite 2 couples from my favorite shows who happen to be the top in the channel they are airing...So that is the gist of the idea behind the Diwali Damaka!
Do join me there and show the support and unity of SM familySmile!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Nov 05 - 09 Discussions (Page 3)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely update

i think Saratha & RS will go to vella vetti vedu to celebrate the Divalli

RS totally funny when he tried to do the fire works - Saratha did it in a minute - i can relate that - i was really laughing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
feel good episode yesterday :) saro was very funny with crackers scene and galagala making scene :) so sad to see RS and Sharada missing their son but have to think how much the girls family will miss them when she leaves them after marriage :( hope sharada understands this and treats meenu well . OMG what is that Tamil Saro fighting unnecessarily :( why this stupid twist now :( can't the director show a happy fulfilled diwali but again same old track :(

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..

RS and Saradha genuinely misising Saro .. Hope they too join him at Kaladaikurichi..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.