kalki2007

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Migan thanks so much for the update

yeah now T & S romance - kind of nice

so who is looking aftter the sisters - i don't see them anymore

Tali deepavali yup going to be interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Nov 05 - 09 Discussions (Page 2)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pic update akkas..

TS scene was vey cute , no overboard on romance..

Sweet flowers were highlight .. how come Tamil comes from south of TN to north of TN chennai just like that..kaadhal a idhllam sagajamappa..

Meenu tackling her mamiyar too good , no fights and tears just enjoy watching it..

Meenu going HM with her parents and saro explaining as it's called Inba chutrulla , very funny scene..

Saro always teases meenu and she starts fighting with him , loving their scenes after a while ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxx

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thanks siva for the updates Star

So just as i had guessed... meenashi and her avasaramana brain D'oh How long already she is with Saro and yet to understand his nature Ermm Saro is right, until she stops having negatif thoughts about him, this will go on and on.. her mistaken him and then saying sorry for this Pinch

but loved the mohini scene ROFL achooo this saro ROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Dear SM Makkazs .. join us here in deepavali wishes Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3270645

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxGiselnithyamkvkrithikassiva2901

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Awesome episode yest , SM scene at RMKV  Superrr...

Meenu's concern for her parents is welcome one , yes she has the responsibility to support her family..

Meenu Sharadha scene was hilarious , but how come Tamil will celebrate diwali in soundarya place , i want him to be with his sister when she comes for thala diwali..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxkalki2007Gisel

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Meenu's concern for her parents is welcome one , yes she has the responsibility to support her family..

Meenu Sharadha scene was hilarious , but how come Tamil will celebrate diwali in soundarya place , i want him to be with his sister when she comes for thala diwali..

i think the entire RS family will go to Meenu place da

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxkalki2007Giselkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by krithikas

i think the entire RS family will go to Meenu place da
Wish it happens akka , we'll get great treat ..LOL

dskxxxGisel

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update nithya :) sharada was the star yesterday . I was smiling through out washing her except when she hurts meenu about the saree :( when will she start loving her DIL . RS sharada cracker bursting scene so funny :) so sweet meenu too bought dresses for her in laws :) SM leaving for kaladakurichi and sharada giving them money and blessing them was both funny and good . Sad to see RS and sharada while SM left . Wish both the families celebrate diwali in same place :)

kalki2007Gisel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.