Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sneha...

I was in the picture gallery...and thanks to  CrazyFans1 ..for the lovely pictures...good work.

Ratna...it will be a good idea to post the picturesx from everyday yupdates in the picture gallery...what say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceansneha_vijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Nov 05 - 09 Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Thanks for the update sneha...

I was in the picture gallery...and thanks to  CrazyFans1 ..for the lovely pictures...good work.

Ratna...it will be a good idea to post the picturesx from everyday yupdates in the picture gallery...what say?

yes atina maa it will be good :) lets do it as we did for PS naa 

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Thank you da for the lovely update

Saratha giving her daugher tips about married life - we have to give her gold chain for the wonderful advice

i am getting the doubt feeling nowdays - S with the different  ideas about her life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxhopper_oceankrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks sneha kutty for the updates Hug

habba... Saro Meenu romance finally back to the normal one. I always felt the romance after marriage was not as sincere as the before marriage Tongue Felt annoyed with the over action romance after marriage. But monday and tuesday episode.. the love track seem to be back like the old times LOL

Kind of disappointed though with Saradha ... makes me wonder if she has really accepted Tamil nu Ermm I really hope Soundarya uses her head instead of listening to her mother. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxkalki2007krithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

sounds good atina .. Big smile

dskxxxkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sneha..

well written ratna akka , loved SM yest after a long time. 

dskxxxhopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures..

dskxxxkrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
thanks meenu akka for the updates Hug

i love the way meenashi tackle her mamiyar but at the same time could not help comparing this situation with Tamil .. i bet he would have tackle her in sentimental way.

Our kalathil we were watching the exact same kind of SM romance and now its change to TS romance ROFL it was funny the way S comes out looking for him and getting sad his not there nu ..and the highlight was when tamil said he bought flowers and sweets and took out malliga poo and halwa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i wonder if Saro is doing like that on purpose Ermm as we know, Saro would never allow VV to spend to that length.. maybe saro would have given the cash to VV and Meenashi not knowing this is going to scold him as usual and then say sorry when she comes to know the truth Unhappy

dskxxxkalki2007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.