Humse Hai Life

FF - Kismat Connection - SiRa & KV - Pa2/Pg6

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys!

Warm Welcome to Everyone

Its my first time posting over here. I hope you'll enjoy it. 

Its going to be unique, passion-able, thriller, painful and yet lovable journey between the leads. 

Index of Kismat Connection

Introduction - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 3
Part 2 - Page 6

Edited by MistiofMistz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kismat Connection... is tale of a girl named Sia Dillion who fights to prove herself against very hurdle in her life.

Staring: Abigail Jain (Sia Dillion), Ankur Nayyar (Coach Karanveer), Himansh Kohli (Raghav Oberoi) and many more.

Introduction... a girl in her mid-teen is going on vacation with her father and mother. She's the only child after her elder brother's death. Her brother was the soul of their lives. Both of her parents enjoy spoiling her, but deeply down inside they miss their son. She's a daddy's girl. And her only desire in life is to be a boxer just like her dad. Her Dad taught her throughout her life. She's just waiting for the opportunity to prove her Dad's training paid off in life.

Big explosion effects echoing in the background.

2 days later inside a hospital a girl lays on the bed. She finally gain conscious and asked about her parents.

Doctors and the officers stayed quiet for sometime than broke the news to her about her parents death. She felt shattered and lonely. Kept on shedding tears for her parents. Silently recalling the accident and how her father saved her without thinking about them.

Next day, she's discharge from the hospital, but doesn't know where to go after knowing about her uncle taken over their property. Numbly (absent-mind) she lead herself to her father's gym where he trained people and taught her many things about boxing. She misses him badly and shed tears inside his cabin. After composing herself she recalled her father revealing something to her. She search the piece of paper that contain the information about the person who she can contact if something happen to her parents. She found the paper after sometime and read the address.

3yrs later

A girl in her eighteen stood outside her colony in Dehradun starring at the young children playing around enjoying themselves. She smile at them and mostly at her luck. It was few days ago her mother told her about the scholarship program taking place in Elite College and mostly its boxing scholarship. Boxing always been my passion, but mostly my biological father's dream. I can forget my own dreams, but not my father's dream. Finally the most awaited moment arrived and the reason I came to Dehradun with my mother Kumkum Wadhwa. She ain't the person who gave birth to me, but took care of me when I was lonely. She's everything I have in my life. She's the only person I can share any of my problems related with personally or social life. After Mumma its my darling father I adore the most and respect the most. Maybe because I am alive if he hadn't fought against the odds in my life 3yrs ago. He's Sumit Wadhwa. He's well known man of his words and dedicated to save many lives. Yup, my father is a doctor. He might not be my biological father, but he love me more than my father could have. I know a family isn't complete without siblings and I am lucky that god gave me another chance to seek a brother's love. I lost my biological brother at young age. I hardly remember him, but Armaan Bhai gives another meaning to friends and much more. I am lucky to have Armaan Bhai. He's a doctor byprofession and loves me a-lot. He know I can protect myself and yet he's very over protective of me. Enough of talking about my family and yet I haven't introduce myself. I am Sia Dillion daughter of Sundeep Dillion, but adopted by Wadhwa Family. I respect both of my family and their support in my life. I've always spend talking with my Papa (meaning Sundeep Dillion) every single day and adore my understanding relationship with my Dad (Sumit Wadhwa) too. He never forced me to change my identity after he adopted me.

Edited by MistiofMistz - 11 years ago
I'm Utpol, First Of All Literally I'm Jumping In Joy Seeing The FF. Thanks Millions Billions Tons For This Fan Fiction.

Wow Its Such A Bang On Start.Totally Awesome. The Way You Are Introducing Characters, Are Too Good. Concept Is Too Good. I Simply Loved The Concept And The Start.

I Also Loved Your Designing Of The FF. Front Choice To Color And The Way Of Telling. Totally Superb.

I'm Eagerly Waiting For Next Part. Please Do Continue Soon. Thanks For The PM Dear. Great Job. Best Luck
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello im Ayesha.i jst love ur FF.its jst awsome
plz do continue soon
and thanx 4 da pm.
Edited by SamaaNoor - 11 years ago
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks So Much For Dis FF... 😃

Whats Ur Name ? And Plz Continue Soon... 

Love AbiAnsh 😳

Am Kritika 😊
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum start.. loved d way u gave d intro.. m so v glad dat i cn read a new ff.. plz continue soon.. nd plz do pm me..may i knw wats ur name? my name is Jerrin.. u cn call me jerry.. 😊
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely start and awesome concept.

please do continue soon
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!👏😊
new ff...thanks for this!!😊
Well..the intro was too good...nice concept...😊😉
Do continue soon...waiting for other entries..( especially raghav's)😉
Update soon!!😊
Awesome!!!! Do cont sooon!!!!! 😃
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..one more FF. such a great start. I am loving the concept already. Plz continue soon. Oh, and I am Charu. also, plz pm me next time u update. 😊