Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
As usual, Abida and Gulam Ali were doing math in their head how many marks do they need to steal to make pakistan win. Unfortunately Runa ji is honest and wont play dirty as these two.

They stole 20 from Diljan. Abida stole 10 from Budda. Still lost. Wink

Edited by preetie - 03 November 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tiku24oleenJasmine2012aartigoyal18Taniiyaseminpunjabi_gyal08frozen.devilReal.MadridDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diljan deserved 50 not 30" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

As usual, Abida and Gulam Ali were doing math in their head how many marks do they need to steal to make pakistan win. Unfortunately Runa ji is honest and wont play dirty as these two.

He was the best singer of the day..better than nabeel...Gulam Ali took advantage of respect showered on him by Indians. Sometimes you wonder if Pakistani would every treat Indian singer with respect as we respect Gulam Ali..and what did he do..behind all this politeness is something hidden..

Edited by April2007 - 03 November 2012 at 5:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

oleenaartigoyal18s123viyaseminpunjabi_gyal08Taniipreetie

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

He was the best singer of the day..better than nabeel...Gulam Ali took advantage of respect showered on him by Indians. Sometimes you wonder if Pakistani would every treat Indian singer with respect as we respect Gulam Ali..and what did he do..behind all this politeness is something hidden..

Do People still listen to Gulam Ali. I dont listen to him or own any of his songs or whatever he sings. Same is for Abida. I have no idea what she sings. All I see is here stealing marks in sneaky way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

oleenaartigoyal18TaniiyaseminApril2007

oleen

oleen

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Today I liked Diljaan and Imraan.

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by April2007

Do People still listen to Gulam Ali. I dont listen to him or own any of his songs or whatever he sings. Same is for Abida. I have no idea what she sings. All I see is here stealing marks in sneaky way.

I don't listen to both of them..

Even Rahet Ali's song Teri meri..I listen for Sherya (she has such sweet voice like molten honey) don't like how he sang the song..(his voice is not sweet at all, very gruff).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aartigoyal18Taniipreetie

punjabi_gyal08

punjabi_gyal08

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...Diljaan was the best by far...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aartigoyal18yaseminTanii

prana9

prana9

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Some of the  judges happen to be very biased...stealing points from India and giving points to Pakistan 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aartigoyal18punjabi_gyal08Taniipreetie

aartigoyal18

Groupbie

aartigoyal18

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
diljaan deserved 50 guaranteed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi_gyal08Tanii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.