Page 1 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

kaamchorni

Goldie

kaamchorni

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Hello, lovely fellow Arjun forum members.

I'm Zarin and up until now, I've more or less been a silent reader but today, I bring you my own little contribution - a short story based on the show. I hope you all enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.

P.S. Bear with me while I dole out my mandatory lines (please read in a menacing voice ;) ):
I must admit that I am something akin to a protective Mother Hen and - if I may be vain enough to assume that I will actually have readers - I will not at all take kindly to any or all parts of my work being reproduced without my express permission. Plagiarism of this (or any) story is forbidden. I have neither a blog nor another currently active account so if anyone does happen to see my work posted through anything but this account, I will be extremely grateful if you let me know.

Also, I'd like to add that this story
intentionally bears no resemblance to the movie of the same name.

Thank you once again :)

- Zarin

Edited by kaamchorni - 23 November 2013 at 7:12am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505shubhang23pallavisarkarbenaz-Siaa-_mahi_laila1994MriduBmadmadonaKrishnaluv94Gurmeet4DrashtiDivineDarkness-.serendipity.-_BlackPearl_shah10pikiiichuuTina2603kaveriw2008chand91Aks13Vampire-queen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chandni Bar - Updated 23rd Nov" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaamchorni

Goldie

kaamchorni

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Her abdominal muscles flexed with the beat and every eye in the field was fixed on her swaying hips. A fat man sitting on a charpai put a roll of paan in his mouth and the more rowdy members of the audience whistled as she began singing again.

"Haye...jisko sanam maan kar shab bhar mare
Woh kameena subah hote phurr ho gaya
Jisko mohabbat ka teacher kehte rahe
Woh phateecher ik lesson mein fail ho gaya..."    

They hid behind the bushes, squabbling quietly and observing the crowd.

"Move further, Riya." He bit out.

"I have! Do you want me to go right into the audience, Sir?" He glared at her before Shree cut in with a 'shush'.

She watched as the woman danced to the cheers of the repulsive audience. Biting back her own revulsion, she turned away to see Arjun rolling his eyes at the paunchy old men.

They remained quiet for a few moments, scouring the crowd for anything suspicious, before moving away into the night.

"Raute!" Sameer barked. "Will you be standing out there all night or do you plan on gracing us with your presence too?"

Arjun gave him a disdainful look but didn't bother replying. He stepped into the small shack they had secured for themselves and sat down on a bale of hay.

"Alright team, I suppose we're all up to date now. The investigation will start early tomorrow morning. We'll meet the owner of the Chandni Bar first and then go from there. Any questions?" Sameer watched as everyone shook their heads and he nodded. "Good. Now get some sleep. We will head out at the first sign of daylight."

Riya moved to a corner of the shack and began arranging the hay into a makeshift bed. Shree and Chotu collapsed where they had been standing and fell asleep almost instantaneously while Sameer went to the other corner and lay down. Arjun remained where he was and watched the others.

Almost an hour went by before they fell asleep and Arjun stood up soundlessly. He opened the door slightly before slipping out into the cold night. Checking that nobody had awoken, he shut the door.  

He didn't plan on waiting for daylight.

Edited by kaamchorni - 04 November 2012 at 4:20am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya_shah1998VirMan505shubhang23me_lovelygulArjunKiAshnivanthi2pallavisarkarbenazkrinal5chhayalabna1989angelicdeeptibutterfly7jankisoni86day_lilyhoneey95-Siaa-shruti-loverockz.divaCharli_DesiiiDivaaaimmayurfan..Naina..-Amri-AmiiishTheBratMriduBlaila1994kgmu_mahi_Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4Drashtifunkyliciousdaisydee425madmadonakiran_ratiKrishnaluv94_BlackPearl_Queen.Beevidya.anandll-Shilpa-llshah10kaveriw2008-.serendipity.-Live-lifechand91Aks13Vampire-queenDivineDarkness

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Interesting start, continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchorni_mahi_

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
awesome start!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchorni_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
this sounds so unique to me dearSmile
the title got me hooked to your story long before i finished reading the first chapterBig smile
something is up huh? Wink
can't wait till i read more of it
do continue soon!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchorni

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Nice

kaamchorni

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Nice..
Continue soon

kaamchorni

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
What an awesome start! Can't wait to read more! :)

kaamchorni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top