Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=VancouverBC]Good post. We all need this episode so much. A welcome rain after a long drought. Loved Barun and Sanaya. It was simply awesome.

Want so much more of this kind of simple loving adorable Arshi moments.
[/QUOTE

Thanks  Sometimes back to basics is the best, I agree😊
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What in the world?! You said you'd make a post, I waited...and NOW I find it?! Haaw. (Mujhe pata tha, koi aur na sahih, par tumne zaroor woh Teri Meri wala Rabba Ve suna hoga. πŸ˜Š)

Alrightey, this is slightly old news, par phir bhi, watching the ME reminded me of why I love this show too. I had a silly grin on my face almost the entire time. And I did have me cynical moments, mostly in retrospect, but seeing that epi made all that horrid sabr we did meetha. Definitely one of the better MEs they've done. (They even had that Strengths-Based Selling book make a cameo appearance again, but sadly no Mamaji visual. *sigh*)

(Omg, for a second, I thought you wrote you didn't like Namak Ishq! Haaw, my eyes are dhoka-ing me...)

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: nonasi

What in the world?! You said you'd make a post, I waited...and NOW I find it?! Haaw. (Mujhe pata tha, koi aur na sahih, par tumne zaroor woh Teri Meri wala Rabba Ve suna hoga. πŸ˜Š)

Alrightey, this is slightly old news, par phir bhi, watching the ME reminded me of why I love this show too. I had a silly grin on my face almost the entire time. And I did have me cynical moments, mostly in retrospect, but seeing that epi made all that horrid sabr we did meetha. Definitely one of the better MEs they've done. (They even had that Strengths-Based Selling book make a cameo appearance again, but sadly no Mamaji visual. *sigh*)

(Omg, for a second, I thought you wrote you didn't like Namak Ishq! Haaw, my eyes are dhoka-ing me...)

I did not watch the first diwali wala ME live as that time.. so for me This is the best ME .. which is full of love not like tension .. :( ..

but after today's episode I am again back to square one.. I know u r one true positive soul...πŸ˜†
nonasi thumbnail
Originally posted by: godhuli12

I did not watch the first diwali wala ME live as that time.. so for me This is the best ME .. which is full of love not like tension .. :( ..

but after today's episode I am again back to square one.. I know u r one true positive soul...πŸ˜†

Diwali wala ME?? As in the Diwali epis last year? (😳) Hmm, I think this one and the pre-kidnapping one are my faves, which is ironic 'cause this one was full of love and that one was full of tension (but with love brewing underneath).

Today's epi left me face-palming and calling Sheetal a chudail. πŸ˜† Par, at least the kahaani is moving forward, na? 

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: nonasi

Diwali wala ME?? As in the Diwali epis last year? (😳) Hmm, I think this one and the pre-kidnapping one are my faves, which is ironic 'cause this one was full of love and that one was full of tension (but with love brewing underneath).

Today's epi left me face-palming and calling Sheetal a chudail. πŸ˜† Par, at least the kahaani is moving forward, na? 

yeah yaar the last ME where he was leaving ..I watched it more than 100 times.. becuase the way they acted was awesome.. both sanaya and barun.. And that time for me Barun was going away.. I exactly felt  khushi's pain..

yeah so far this one and airport ones are best which i watched live ..

but most ppl loved the diwali one..

and Yes YOUR story is moving running jumping squirreling.. and giving me heart attacks...😭
nonasi thumbnail
Originally posted by: godhuli12

yeah yaar the last ME where he was leaving ..I watched it more than 100 times.. becuase the way they acted was awesome.. both sanaya and barun.. And that time for me Barun was going away.. I exactly felt  khushi's pain..

yeah so far this one and airport ones are best which i watched live ..

but most ppl loved the diwali one..

and Yes YOUR story is moving running jumping squirreling.. and giving me heart attacks...😭

Omg, so did I! That was a good epi. Diwali was epic...those were memorable epis; nostalgia-inducing enough to get me through the nonsense of last week.

Whoa whoa, MY story?! πŸ˜² Nahin yaar, aisa mat kaho. Hume bhi iss particular plotline se kuch zyaada lagaow nahin hai. Mera dil bhi ghabra raha tha. If they can avoid needless dragging, then I think I can handle it, par it took them 3 weeks to finally let me to legitimately allow myself to hate on Sheetal (I had hoped she wasn't a chudail, or if anything, chudail-ish outta majboori...hmm, that last one could still be possible, na?).