Qubool Hai

Tahzeeb of Asad Ahmed Khan,Thank You note-11 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 22

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Originally posted by mijanur

Congrats sis for your blockblaster thread.

I'm still not able to understand why u guys are calling this thread- ATBB.
Anyways thanks a lot bro for your wishes...

</div><div>Asma- it's ATBB as you've opened up a thread that helped people understand the logic behind Asad's charecter and allowed a logical discussion on he topic while letting people know more about Islam and it's views...
So it's ATBB for me! as people are understanding Asad a lot more sister...Embarrassed

I'm really overwhelmed by the kind of responses I've received on this thread.
I was quite afraid to post it in the first place.I didn't wish to create any conflict or controversies.
But after reading all the reviews I really thank Shuridh bro for encouraging me to go ahead with this thread.Had he not been here I would have never opened this threda.
You know I've really opened this thread for the very reason of letting people gain more insight about Islam and it's impact on Asad's character.
By the way I thought to put the title as Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq- but then I concluded that it would be too much urdu for many people.
What do you have to say about the title?
ATBB-I'm quite happy with the word...
I'm delighted to know that you find this thread a ATBB.
Thanks a lot for all your love and support.
Take care!
Asma Khan

The title you've used is great- I like Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq aswell.. it's nice..Tongue
Don't worry- you should always make a post if you want too. We're all here to help and understand each other and also respect other peoples views. Your post wasn't offensive at all..It was really sweet and insightful.
More about myself- I'm a pakistani born and brought up inthe UK studying a master ofpharmacy degree. How about you???

Thanks again sweety.
I'm happy to see that you liked the title.
You are right.I'm never again going to think twice before making a thread.
Advice taken madam!![lol]
Wow!! You are doing pharmacy..
Another Pakistani friend.gosh!! I've got a huge list of friends from Pak on the forum.You are next one in the list.I'm so glad with the additions.
UK- It must be a wonderful place.Isn't it?
I'm doing MBA from A.M.U.,India
I'm in the final year.
You are in 1st or final year?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tahzeeb of Asad Ahmed Khan,Thank You note-11 (Page 12)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qubool.Hain

<font color="#999900" size="3">Awesome thread!!Clap
I LOVED how u explained the religious norms! Many people didn't realize that "tahzeed" doesn't mean "tradition"! And that why they misunderstood Asad! Disapprove
I really appreciate your effort here! I'm also a Muslim, so I can totally relate to what u are saying! Big smile
And I agree with you! Big smile
</font>

Thank you so much dear.
What is your good name by the way?
I've seen you around on the forum for a while and also on my threads.
I'm happy to know that you could connect with my views so well.
Thanks again for such a sweet appreciation.
Take care!
Asma

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Qubool.Hainpayalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i am dissapointed to read ke this thread has been converted into thoughts of a cast... 
here there is nothign stated ke asad sisiter cudnt wear jeans... and i asked my question..but none answering me...
if islam give opertunity to evry human - no sex descrimination - then why asad stoped her from wearing jeans when he himself converted to 3 piece suit to office... because he finds office needs suit...so where in islam its writen that muslim man can change there attire but woman cant,then why he nto stoping himlsef from going to office or change in his cast attire... and if again any one says he cant wear 24\7 as nothign stated in islam then where its stated about woman to wear it 24\7... then again i will say means the leed actresss zoya her jeju and sister dosent practice islam and thats why they ahve let zoya wear jeans...
i cant at all understand..where did the cast and islam came into this... when tis a simple MCP thought of asad and behaving like a typical indian male who behaves and thinks himself to eb the bread winner of his home...why rbinign cas and traditiona dn culture into it...this is serzillyyy beyond me to seee so many members thoughts actulyyy liking him saying no to his sister... if you all people are so much into cast then i ask evry one of you..which ever cast- i am least bother ... where it is stated to give all independence to males and all stopage to females... or anyones cast states there is no equality among human(no sex descrimantion)... lolzzz...a simple topic and here i am finding it totaly converted into a cast thought...highlyy... dissapointed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mijanur

Congrats sis for your blockblaster thread.

I'm still not able to understand why u guys are calling this thread- ATBB.
Anyways thanks a lot bro for your wishes...

</div><div>Asma- it's ATBB as you've opened up a thread that helped people understand the logic behind Asad's charecter and allowed a logical discussion on he topic while letting people know more about Islam and it's views...
So it's ATBB for me! as people are understanding Asad a lot more sister...Embarrassed

I'm really overwhelmed by the kind of responses I've received on this thread.
I was quite afraid to post it in the first place.I didn't wish to create any conflict or controversies.
But after reading all the reviews I really thank Shuridh bro for encouraging me to go ahead with this thread.Had he not been here I would have never opened this threda.
You know I've really opened this thread for the very reason of letting people gain more insight about Islam and it's impact on Asad's character.
By the way I thought to put the title as Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq- but then I concluded that it would be too much urdu for many people.
What do you have to say about the title?
ATBB-I'm quite happy with the word...
I'm delighted to know that you find this thread a ATBB.
Thanks a lot for all your love and support.
Take care!
Asma Khan

The title you've used is great- I like Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq aswell.. it's nice..Tongue
Don't worry- you should always make a post if you want too. We're all here to help and understand each other and also respect other peoples views. Your post wasn't offensive at all..It was really sweet and insightful.
More about myself- I'm a pakistani born and brought up inthe UK studying a master ofpharmacy degree. How about you???

Thanks again sweety.
I'm happy to see that you liked the title.
You are right.I'm never again going to think twice before making a thread.
Advice taken madam!![lol]
Wow!! You are doing pharmacy..
Another Pakistani friend.gosh!! I've got a huge list of friends from Pak on the forum.You are next one in the list.I'm so glad with the additions.
UK- It must be a wonderful place.Isn't it?
I'm doing MBA from A.M.U.,India
I'm in the final year.
You are in 1st or final year?

I've made another Indian friend Tongue...
UK is great- it's a nice place to live in and has some really nice people...but home is home- I miss Pakistan!!!
MBA- wow...that's awesome!!!! I'm in my second year- still got two years to go!!!!Times flying so it won't be long until I'm a graduate hopefully.
Where abouts are you from in India?
I take it from your username that you watched DMG- it was awesome wasn't it? KaSh are soo cute- but I'm loving AsYa now aswell...

crazy4KASH_AR

Qubool.Hain

Groupbie

Qubool.Hain

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Awesome thread!!Clap
I LOVED how u explained the religious norms! Many people didn't realize that "tahzeed" doesn't mean "tradition"! And that why they misunderstood Asad! Disapprove
I really appreciate your effort here! I'm also a Muslim, so I can totally relate to what u are saying! Big smile

Thank you so much dear.
Take care!
Asma

My name is Mona! Smile
What's your name?
Yes I've joined the forum for a while, and being a newbie I can't make more than 10 posts a day! Unhappy

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i am dissapointed to read ke this thread has been converted into thoughts of a cast...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">here there is nothign stated ke asad sisiter cudnt wear jeans... and i asked my question..but none answering me...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">if islam give opertunity to evry human - no sex descrimination - then why asad stoped her from wearing jeans when he himself converted to 3 piece suit to office... because he finds office needs suit...so where in islam its writen that muslim man can change there attire but woman cant,then why he nto stoping himlsef from going to office or change in his cast attire... and if again any one says he cant wear 24\7 as nothign stated in islam then where its stated about woman to wear it 24\7... then again i will say means the leed actresss zoya her jeju and sister dosent practice islam and thats why they ahve let zoya wear jeans...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i cant at all understand..where did the cast and islam came into this... when tis a simple MCP thought of asad and behaving like a typical indian male who behaves and thinks himself to eb the bread winner of his home...why rbinign cas and traditiona dn culture into it...this is serzillyyy beyond me to seee so many members thoughts actulyyy liking him saying no to his sister... if you all people are so much into cast then i ask evry one of you..which ever cast- i am least bother ... where it is stated to give all independence to males and all stopage to females... or anyones cast states there is no equality among human(no sex descrimantion)... lolzzz...a simple topic and here i am finding it totaly converted into a cast thought...highlyy... dissapointed</font>

I'm quite disappointed with the fact that you feel that this thread is converted into a cast issue.

Also, I would request you not to linger on a point like forever...

Sorry but the title says-Tahzeeb of Asad Ahmed Khan

It clearly indicates that here I have made this thread to throw some light on Asad's character in the light of his culture.

Also, one does not follow everything that has been preached in a religion at times.Remaining knowing ignorant about certain beliefs has become quite popular these days.So you can't really say that one is wrong and one is right.A culture does the preaching and people follow whatever they feel comfortable with their personalities and remain knowingly ignorant with those values which they can't connect with logically.A culture always appreciates people to follow what they can from their hearts and not for the sake of showing off.
So kindly avoid pointing about what Islam says and not says in relation to Zoya and her family.

You are not wrong at all Payal in saying that Asad is acting like a typical Indian male.I would better say Asad has acted like a typical male of any house of any religion of any country who would show concern about his sister partying out late night.He never said that he is going to remain with Najma and see what she does there.Also,he didn't stop her from going to lounge.The only thing he stopped her was from wearing jeans.
Yes, Islam says women should try to avoid wearing apparels that give them a resemblance of a male.
I request you not to challenge something which has been conveyed directly to all females from Allah with the help of the prophets of Islam.Allah must have had a reason for it and I personally don't dare to challenge this thing on the basis of freedom ,etc related issues.
Man is the best survivor and possesses the capability to adjust in whatever conditions are presented before him.Over the years,Indians have also changed their thinking and adapted to the lifestyle of the west which is called modern by many people.
Islam has requested females to hide their beauty just like people hide expensive jewels with the help of loose clothes,purdah and decent least revealing dresses.It has not ordered anyone to follow it by hook or by crook.Muslim women have started wearing jeans and all modern outfits by making their own relaxations and adjusting their looks and attire in such a way that they look modern yet elegant in any dress they put on.
Another meaning of Tahzeeb is elegant also by the way.
When did I or anyone said that Zoya or her family is not following Islam?
AS I've said before Zoya looks graceful in whatever she wears. Plz note that her T-shirts/tops are never revealing or vulgar.
To avoid vulgarity is most important for a girl of any culture and Islam also tries to indicate that women should never appear vulgar and literally offer themselves to lustful eyes of men intentionally or unintentionally.

Asad seriously didn't commit a crime by stopping Najma from wearing jeans and going out.And plz don't keep on insisting that if for him suit is the dress for office then for Najma why is jeans not the best attire.At the end of the day,Najma has faith in her brother and since her childhood she has been looking upto her bhaijaan for all the decisions of her life.Now when she is about to change her personality by giving a try to jeans for the sake of pleasing her friends,I don't expect Asad or any brother of this world to say yes to her request in the first place.
Asad has been used to giving advices to his sister and he is the fatherly figure of this house.Had Asad been really wrong,I am sure Asad's mom must have been the first person to oppose him.She remained silent throughout the conversation of Asad and Najma because she knew that brother and sister have a great bond and can decide among themselves without her interference.Dilshad didn't say anything to Najma which clearly means that she didn't oppose the idea of Najma going out in a jeans with her friends but at the same time she understood the most important logic of her son's statement that changing yourself by forgetting your beliefs and doing this for the sake of pleasing others is highly inappreciable.You want a change do it for yourself,not for others-is one of the hidden motives of Asad's statement.

Honestly speaking, the way in which Najma asked permission from Asad was not very convincing.
Had she really been interested in wearing jeans and not redefining her personality because of her friends and lounge,her way of seeking advise from her bhaijaan must have been completely different.And as far as I have understood Asad, he does not have the heart to deny his baby sister again and again.Eventually, he must have bowed down to his sister's wishes upon a lot of persistence provided she wanted to change her dressing style for herself and not for others.

And yes I used Islam to highlight this scene other than using the typical Indian culture because unlike other cultures, western outfits and Muslim culture have always been a debatable issue.So, I thought that by using Asad's character as he is playing the role of a modern Muslim guy I can state a few points in relation to jeans western dresses and Muslim culture.
Frankly speaking,it is quite easy to consider Asad saying the statement to Najma because he is a muslim just like it is easy for you to say that he behaved just like a typical Indian.just imagine someone who has never came across Indians or the culture is watching this show using English subtitles,he will relate to this statement of Asad in the light of the culture he follows rather than the country to which he belongs.

Also, my intention of making this thread was to relate Asad's traditions with his attitude and traditions include both the religion and country to which you belong.
I have highlighted all the scenes of Asad to elaborate how I have seen his 'tahzeeb' in his actions.
I was here not to preach people about Islam but to connect Asad's traditions with his attitude and behaviour.

Well this is my point of view Payal and you have all the right to still disagree and differ from me.
After this post I really give up because Payal dear if you have decided to keep the right to freedom topmost in your mind because then I can't help you.
According to me,freedom in limits is much better than careless freedom.This is true for all boys and girls.
I would like to put a rest to this debate because I don't get any new idea of giving my logic for Asad's statement and your concerns.
Also, it would be a bit early to call Asad a typical Indian patriach just because of a single statement.
As I've said before,his character is hidden in layers and we definitely need time to unravel different shades of his character.
I request you to be a little patient and give a little bit of more time to Asad to see if he is really a conformist or a guy with modern thinking but rooted to his culture at the same time.

I apologize if any statement of mind has offended you unintentionally.I completely understand your concern and point of view.The reason why you have asked this question is completely justified and I highly appreciate the way you have put across your points.Plz try to go through this post with an open mind and don't take anything to your heart.I really value our friendship and I hope this debate won't bring any change in it.

PS-I hope u've gone through the post where I've requested you to go through some posts where people have shared their personal experiences in this thread.That is the reason I had not yet replied to your questions darling...

Anyways I'm loving this discussion a lot
Take care sweety
love you
Muah!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

</font>

Thank you so much dear.
Take care!
Asma

<font color="#999900" size="3">My name is Mona! Smile
What's your name?
Yes I've joined the forum for a while, and being a newbie I can't make more than 10 posts a day! Unhappy
</font>

I'm Asma
Welcome to the forum dear.
I hope you have a good time here.
I can understand how much irritating it can get to be unable to not post more than 10 posts in a day.
Don't worry very soon you'll be a groupbie.
It's nice to know you Mona.

Qubool.Hain

Qubool.Hain

Groupbie

Qubool.Hain

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

</font>

Thank you so much dear.
Take care!
Asma

<font color="#999900" size="3">My name is Mona! Smile
What's your name?
</font>

I'm Asma
Welcome to the forum dear.
I hope you have a good time here.
I can understand how much irritating it can get to be unable to not post more than 10 posts in a day.
Don't worry very soon you'll be a groupbie.
It's nice to know you Mona.

Asma Smile
Nice to know u too!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

crazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.