Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Tahzeeb of Asad Ahmed Khan,Thank You note-11 (Page 11)

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Originally posted by mijanur

Congrats sis for your blockblaster thread.

I'm still not able to understand why u guys are calling this thread- ATBB.
Anyways thanks a lot bro for your wishes...

Asma- it's ATBB as you've opened up a thread that helped people understand the logic behind Asad's charecter and allowed a logical discussion on he topic while letting people know more about Islam and it's views...
So it's ATBB for me! as people are understanding Asad a lot more sister...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_ARmcdreamy.

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Not that one. The one whic e told to his sister

OK
Sorry miscommunication ho gaya thoda sa
Here is the dialogue:
''Agar kisi jagah jane ki shart yeh hai ki aap apni tahzeeb bahar chod ke aayein,
toh aapko aisi jagah jane ki zarrorat nahin hai''
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Exactly right Asma :) I can totally understand Asad's POV of not allowing Najma to wear jeans, cos I myself have been in a similar situation. I live in the UK and my mom gives me all the freedom to wear and do whatever I want, but at the same time she maintains that line of limit too. There have been things (I'm not gonna indulge into details of what things specifically) that just like Najma I had wanted to do, solely cos my my friends were doing them and even though it would have put me out of my comfort zone I still wanted to do them to blend in with my friends and when I asked my mom she said a no straight away lol. Not because my mum is a hypocrite or something or she's orthodox, but cos she understand me well enough to know whether I'm doing something which is completely out of my comfort zone, for myself or for others and it's the same case with Asad and Najma. Initially I was pissed at my mum but then after when I gave it a thought I knew my mom was right. If I had actually wanted to do the thing for myself then I'm damn sure my mom would have agreed but the fact that I wanted to do simply for the reason my friends were doing it my mom didn't let me do it and if I have to change myself and my ways to blend in or please my friends then I'd rather not do it at all! Same case with Najma, she wanted to wear jeans and put herself out of her comfort zone just to please her friends and Asad knew that well that she wouldn't have been comfortable with it and doesn't allow her cos he understands her well. And the fact that she is asking Asad for permission, proves that she isn't capable of making some decisions herself and seeks her brother's guidance, who more than a brother is like a father figure for her.

</div><div>I agree with what you're saying. My parents also give me freedom to wear what I want and do as I like but to a point. Like you, I also had friends who did things that I wanted to do like going out in the evening etc but my dad did exactly what Asad did- I'll drop you and pick you up or your brother will so that scene made me laugh... However, there are certain things that my parents wouldn't allow me to do and rightfully so as it's out of my comfort zone but wrong aswell. I remember when I was at school, my friend asked me to smoke and I said No!My brother advised me to stay away from people who try to force you to do things you don't want to. I'm independant enough to know what I want and shouldn't do so I don't do it... najma on the other hand seems to be reliant on others and incapable of deciding for herself what's right or wrong...
I don't judge people based on what they do but at times you have to ensure that you don't change yourself for others...Do what you think is right...

Thanks a lot for discussing your personal experience.
You are absolutely correct dear.One should do things which he feels like doing rather than wishing to please others.
I'm sure all of us have read the donkey and father son story in childhood.
It's nice that you could understand your mother's point of view finally.
I love your posts dear.
You write really well.
Keep sharing your views like this always.
What's ur name?
Take care!
Asma[/QUOTE]
Hey- you've opened up such a good post- I'd have to comment.
My names Zaria Ahmed.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Zaria.I'm glad that you are loving this thread so much.
You have a nice name dear..
I'm glad to meet you.
Tell me more about yourself plz.
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Asma- it's ATBB as you've opened up a thread that helped people understand the logic behind Asad's charecter and allowed a logical discussion on he topic while letting people know more about Islam and it's views...
So it's ATBB for me! as people are understanding Asad a lot more sister...Embarrassed

I'm really overwhelmed by the kind of responses I've received on this thread.
I was quite afraid to post it in the first place.I didn't wish to create any conflict or controversies.
But after reading all the reviews I really thank Shuridh bro for encouraging me to go ahead with this thread.Had he not been here I would have never opened this threda.
You know I've really opened this thread for the very reason of letting people gain more insight about Islam and it's impact on Asad's character.
By the way I thought to put the title as Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq- but then I concluded that it would be too much urdu for many people.
What do you have to say about the title?
ATBB-I'm quite happy with the word...
I'm delighted to know that you find this thread a ATBB.
Thanks a lot for all your love and support.
Take care!
Asma Khan
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU NOTE

A big thank you to all of you for your likes and beautiful comments.
I'm glad that all of you considered this thread worthy enough to like and have insightful discussions.
It has become impossible for me to reply to everyone because of my studies.So, in general I'm thanking every single person who has gone through this thread by taking out time from his/her busy life.
I'm really grateful to you for your likes and comments.

I specially thank the following people who have pressed the like button or posted a feedback:-

skapu80, Qubool.Hain, chickoo312, ImmortalFrisson, JeN-DesIrE209, y1008, fatima15, masz, yummoBB, memario, starplusfanno1, -MidnightSky-, payalibm, zara.92, luv_lvndr, --Sapphire--, Teh_Batman, rajsuasrkian, ujala26, LoveTaaRey, raspberrytorte, aparna_kj, ChocolateCharms, samades, iolahardy, Muski-sjm-SK, romiebee2002, mijanur, kajen_hamesha, sjain

Keep up the spirit guys!!

Keep sharing what all things you can relate to Asad's character with the help of my analysis and which are the points where you have got a different point of view.
We are here to have wonderful discussions on Asad's character with constructive criticism and appreciations along with some light on Islamic and Indian culture.

I'm so glad that none of you felt alarmed or offended because of this thread.
I was quite apprehensive about making this thread but after getting your responses,I'm on cloud nine.

This forum has got a really wonderful and understanding family.
I'm really overwhelmed by all your love and support.

Qubool hai rocks!!

Take care guys!!
Love you all
Asma

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26JiahKaJenhelen_of_troyexhalelove.mcdreamy.Asad-Kii-Arzoo

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

I'm really overwhelmed by the kind of responses I've received on this thread.
I was quite afraid to post it in the first place.I didn't wish to create any conflict or controversies.
But after reading all the reviews I really thank Shuridh bro for encouraging me to go ahead with this thread.Had he not been here I would have never opened this threda.
You know I've really opened this thread for the very reason of letting people gain more insight about Islam and it's impact on Asad's character.
By the way I thought to put the title as Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq- but then I concluded that it would be too much urdu for many people.
What do you have to say about the title?
ATBB-I'm quite happy with the word...
I'm delighted to know that you find this thread a ATBB.
Thanks a lot for all your love and support.
Take care!
Asma Khan

The title you've used is great- I like Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq aswell.. it's nice..Tongue
Don't worry- you should always make a post if you want too. We're all here to help and understand each other and also respect other peoples views. Your post wasn't offensive at all..It was really sweet and insightful.
More about myself- I'm a pakistani born and brought up in the UK studying a master of pharmacy degree. How about you???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Qubool.Hain Groupbie
Qubool.Hain
Qubool.Hain

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread!! Clap
I LOVED how u explained the religious norms! Many people didn't realize that "tahzeed" doesn't mean "tradition"! And that why they misunderstood Asad! Disapprove
I really appreciate your effort here! I'm also a Muslim, so I can totally relate to what u are saying! Big smile
And I agree with you! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_chickcrazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memario

luved your postSmile<div></div>

Thanks a lot dear..
Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index