Tahzeeb of Asad Ahmed Khan,Thank You note-11 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
LOVE YOUR POST... agree with each and every point. 
Originally posted by ElishaAmir

LOVE YOUR POST... agree with each and every point.

Thanks a lot dear.
I'm glad that you could find logic in my analysis of the character of Asad.
I'm really grateful to you for such a warm encouragement.
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Thanks a lot dear.
I'm glad that you could find logic in my analysis of the character of Asad.
I'm really grateful to you for such a warm encouragement.

you are welcome dear... 

you are welcome dear...

😃

What's ur name dear?
I would like to know you more.
That was really sweet of you to motivate me so nicely..
It seems that the rest of the forum agree with my analysis of Asad's Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq
What are your views people about Asad's behaviour?
Come on,share it openly and let's have a good time in discussing our favourite character.
Why has this thread become so silent all of a sudden?
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

It seems that the rest of the forum agree with my analysis of Asad's Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq
What are your views people about Asad's behaviour?
Come on,share it openly and let's have a good time in discussing our favourite character.
Why has this thread become so silent all of a sudden?

its elisha. from toronto. i am a silent watcher :). dont participate tht much in the forum. but i liked the post u made and u analyzed the points soo well i had to thank you for tht. 

its elisha. from toronto. i am a silent watcher :). dont participate tht much in the forum. but i liked the post u made and u analyzed the points soo well i had to thank you for tht.

I'm so touched to know that my post made you break your silence and comment here.
Thanks a lot for such a lovely encouragement again.
I hope you are enjoying Qubool hai and loving this forum.
You have got a beautiful name sweety.
Toronto-Wow!!
I'm Asma from India.
PS-I'll make sure that I make such posts in future that might make you appear again on the threads. 😆
hey asma,see how asad is with ayaan saying about how he will make a bad impression on girls if he cried,see it seems like is he the same asad,asad is a brother there while he plays a father with najma,well dont know if its for good or bad,i feel so bad for najma,she is soo damn cute too
oh and again like i thought zoya may make some impression on najma in near future coz she lives in same house now,god how i like zoya to see the match again coz najma and zoya are like two poles while najma hides the remote when she sees her brother zoya shouts for the recorded match..looking forward to see them both with asad
Originally posted by bary

hey asma,see how asad is with ayaan saying about how he will make a bad impression on girls if he cried,see it seems like is he the same asad,asad is a brother there while he plays a father with najma,well dont know if its for good or bad,i feel so bad for najma,she is soo damn cute too
oh and again like i thought zoya may make some impression on najma in near future coz she lives in same house now,god how i like zoya to see the match again coz najma and zoya are like two poles while najma hides the remote when she sees her brother zoya shouts for the recorded match..looking forward to see them both with asad

I just want to say few things.
If the culture of person says that something is not right,you and me can't make that person understand that what he believes need to be altered a bit.
If the culture of Muslims discourages revealing tight fitted clothes,I expect every sane person to kindly respect the thought atleast.I don't want a single person to agree with Asad's statement honestly.I don't find anything wrong with western outfits.It is quite wise not to question the values associated with any culture.It is bound to hurt the follower of that respective culture.

I'm like Asad.I can't compromise on my values even I get killed.That is why I can relate a bit easily to what Asad what trying to say.

Let me tell you my expectations from Asad.

Zoya may broaden the outlook of Asad towards various things,but she can't change his values.Similarly,I can't change your values nor can you change mine.
A person accepts a change in values only if his/her heart agrees to it.
I don't deny that Zoya can't change Asad.Infact, Zoya is going to heal Asad's hurt heart with her refreshing cool attitude in a really amazing manner.
She can make Asad smile more often,enjoy life instead of carrying the baggage of the past and just live in the present without worrying about the future.
But to say that Zoya can change Asad's values or beliefs,for me it will too early to say that.

According to me, Asad is going to change Zoya more than Zoya shall do with Asad.
Asad might allow Najma to go for western dresses in future after getting inspired from Zoya but he will do that only if he believes that western outfits are wrong.
If Asad has associated western dresses with his values,then Zoya will be needing to bang her head a wall for at least 20 times before knocking some sense into Asad.
I simply don't understand one thing.
If people loved 'purab paschim' dialogue of Asad like crazy and are still trying to get over it then why is it so difficult to be a bit understanding towards the translation of those beautiful lines into a statement.
I don't want to say anything more.
Regarding Najma,I believe that she should thank every single second to her God for giving her a brother like Asad.Freedom in limits is always better then freedom that might lead to some wrong incidents in life at times.
That's all that I wish to write about Asad and his particular controversial statement.

PS-
First of all I apologize if any single sentence sound a bit rude or offending to you.I'm not in a very good mood right now.I've got 2 tests tomorrow.So I'm sorry if I hurt you intentionally.

I'm sorry I didn't get time to read and reply back to your previous reply to my review on your views.
Whatever I have written above is written in general,not directed at you at all.
It is really a bit frustrating at times when people talk about open-mindedness but close their minds to understand few things.
I have often felt that the things that are associated with Muslim culture are hard to digest at times.That is why I had made this thread to clear certain things associated with the culture of Muslims that are being shown in the show at present and shall be presented before us in future as well.

Please note- I hope you may try to understand a bit what I am trying to say.Every single class of MBA has a lecture on attitude and behaviour and I have got fed up with learning so many things about perception,attitude,behaviour etc etc ...Values and beliefs that I've discussed here are based upon my knowledge database of MBA.
It's quite lovely to see you here and come with such amazing ideas.
Najma is really cute and I love tamatar a lot.
Asad and Ayaan are the best brothers of tellywood.Their relationship is so complex yet beautiful.I love them a lot..
Take care!!
Keep writing!!
Love you so much dear
You write very well and I always enjoy reading your posts.

😊
I hope after going through this thread none of you take anything to your heart.
This thread is all about Asad and his culture.
So simply try to look at this thread with this prospective only.
Thanks a lot guys for your wonderful encouragement.
I'm glad that I made this thread.