Originally posted by: JeN-DesIrE209

Woww...Awesum analysis.
I m falling in love with ur writing...xD
It surely helped me in clearing many doubts abt Islamic religion.. 👍🏼
Loved the way u..justified Asad's thoughts..:D
Ahh..watever he thinks jeans or no jeans..i still love him..[:LOL:]
He's etched in our hearts forev..<3
Asad.. 🤗

Thanks a lot Jiah for making me smile always with your wonderful reviews.
I'm in love with you sweety.
You are sooo sweet-my cutie-pie.
It's true Asad has marked a place in our hearts and we are going to love him forever...
😆
I'm glad that you could find some sense in the way I tried to throw some light on Asad's character and Islam.
You are free to clear any of your confusions regarding the culture anytime jana.
I'll try my best to help you with your doubts.
Keep motivating me like this with your amazing reviews Jiah.
You are really a wonderful friend jana.
I read your comments on my ff.
I'll reply to them on Saturday.I've got tests from Tuesday to Friday.Thanks again for them...
Take care!
love u
Muah!
-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Thanks a lot Jiah for making me smile always with your wonderful reviews.
I'm in love with you sweety.
You are sooo sweet-my cutie-pie.
It's true Asad has marked a place in our hearts and we are going to love him forever...
😆
I'm glad that you could find some sense in the way I tried to throw some light on Asad's character and Islam.
You are free to clear any of your confusions regarding the culture anytime jana.
I'll try my best to help you with your doubts.
Keep motivating me like this with your amazing reviews Jiah.
You are really a wonderful friend jana.
I read your comments on my ff.
I'll reply to them on Saturday.I've got tests from Tuesday to Friday.Thanks again for them...
Take care!
love u
Muah!

Love U too di..<3
ol d best fr ur tests..
👍🏼
TC..:-*
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
@ Fatima I've edited my reserved post for your reply.
Page 4
Plz check it out.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: JeN-DesIrE209

Love U too di..<3
ol d best fr ur tests..
👍🏼
TC..:-*

Thanks a lot jana for your lovely wishes.
❤️
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_lvndr

Awesome analysis...👏

Thank you soo much.
Well that was really a quick reply...
I have been eagerly waiting for you dear..
I'm glad that you could find some logic in my views about Asad's character.
Thanks again.
Take care!
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for such an amazing feedback.
I'm the eldest but my cousin brothers are like real brothers.They pamper me a lot and at the same time have hundreds of rules for me and my safety.
I liked your point about jeans and Arabic girls a lot..
I also pointed out this thing.
In my university I've also got friends from UAE and they carry on western clothes perfectly taking care about the revealation part.
I understand that if in UK you wear suits, you may stand out.
As I said before I'm not at all again western outfits at all.
I just wanted to defend Asad's character with my point of views.
I'm glad that you and may others have agreed with me.
Any brother might get concerned about his sister going out late night and that too wearing a jeans for the very first time.
A big no is quite expected...
Thanks again for such a wonderful review.
Take care!
Asma

That's my point. Most brothers will say No if their sister asked to wear jeans the first time. I think Asad will gradually change some of his views if Najma puts her point across...
I loved how you described his charecter soo perfectly...You're an amzing writer Asma...
I'm just loving the charecter of Asad and it's too early to judge him yet considering it's only been 5 episodes so we'll have to wait and see the many shades his charecter has...
It's sweet how your cousin brothers are your real brothers- I have the same feeling for my cousins brothers but I'm older than most of them so I get to be the bossy one 😆...
Thanks for creating the post...It's going to help others who don't know much about Islam understand about the religion and its views

Take care
Zaria
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't deny with the fact that wearing jeans or not should have been Najma's decision.
But if Najma decided to seek permission from her brother knowing very well his attitude then we need to understand that she is still Asad's baby sister.No matter how much freedom Asad gives her,at the end of the day she is looking forward to her bhaijaan only to make few decisions in her life.For her, it has been Asad who has played the fatherly figure in her life.
Asad's mom didn't seem to have a problem with Najma wearing jeans but in this matter she kept silence because she too had faith in her son's decision.
As much as I have understood Najma's character,she is still not enough capable of making major new decisions in her life.
Unlike Asad,she always had her bhaijaan to guide her in every phase of her life.Asad had his mom but a father is as much necessary to a child as a mother.Fortunately, for Najma Asad is a fatherly figure.
Noone is going to say anything if one wears Kurta to office first of all apart from giving weird looks for few times but then people can get used to it.There is no dress code for wearing suits in office for men as such first of all.Not all people who work in office wear suits.We have men wearing pant shirts which is another formal wear again.
We see many women wearing ladies suits in corporate offices as well.Had wearing western formals been so essential,corporate offices must have been the first place to impose a dress code for women much before discos and all.

Personally,if you take me to a lounge and if I'm used to wear traditional clothes all my life,then honestly speaking I'm going to accompany you in suits only.No matter how many weird looks I get but I'm going to a lounge in suits only.I can't step out of my own principles and be comfortable and party at the same time.
Wearing suits is not old fashioned dear.In which world are you?
Just because women in the west wear apparels that are other than suits and sarees,it hardly means that suits/sarees have become old fashioned and don't fit in a place.Suits and sarees are formal wears as well and they have been made formals because of the cultural aspects of many countries.
Again personally,I may go to US and UK and won't change my style of living so that I can fit into a place.I can't change my lifestyle for pleasing others.
I will change my dressing sense if I grow fond of certain dresses and wish to try them.
I'm not going to do this for any damn person or country or place or whatever.

Sometimes I feel that in this decision of Asad I could connect one of my personality attributes to Asad.And that is why I mentioned my personal point of view as well in relation to this topic.

Asad didn't like that Najma wanted to change herself for her friends and a silly lounge.
As far as I have understood Asad,Najma is his beloved baby.
Had Najma been a bit mature,she might have found a way to convincce her bhaijaan.
At the first go noone can expect Asad to give her permission for wearing jeans owing to the reason she stated.
If Najma really wished to get into that attire and wanted to do it for herself,I don't think after too much persistence Asad would have said no.He can't keep on keeping aside the wishes of his sister and must have eventually given in.There are few things in which he knows that he should better make a decision for his sister and there are many things in which he has given full freedom to Najma.
Najma also understands this very well and that is why she turned up to her brother when she decided to change her outlook and get his permission.
There is always a way to make others agree to your wishes.
Najma seems a bit childish and she was unable to put forward her point properly according to me.

I liked your post a lot and I tried my best to clarify my point of view regarding Asad's decision.You can still disagree because at the end of the day it's my personal opinion.
I'm happy that you found this topic lovely and worthy enough to put across your points so well.
I'll be waiting for your reply.
Take care!

Exactly right Asma :) I can totally understand Asad's POV of not allowing Najma to wear jeans, cos I myself have been in a similar situation. I live in the UK and my mom gives me all the freedom to wear and do whatever I want, but at the same time she maintains that line of limit too. There have been things (I'm not gonna indulge into details of what things specifically) that just like Najma I had wanted to do, solely cos my my friends were doing them and even though it would have put me out of my comfort zone I still wanted to do them to blend in with my friends and when I asked my mom she said a no straight away lol. Not because my mum is a hypocrite or something or she's orthodox, but cos she understand me well enough to know whether I'm doing something which is completely out of my comfort zone, for myself or for others and it's the same case with Asad and Najma. Initially I was pissed at my mum but then after when I gave it a thought I knew my mom was right. If I had actually wanted to do the thing for myself then I'm damn sure my mom would have agreed but the fact that I wanted to do simply for the reason my friends were doing it my mom didn't let me do it and if I have to change myself and my ways to blend in or please my friends then I'd rather not do it at all! Same case with Najma, she wanted to wear jeans and put herself out of her comfort zone just to please her friends and Asad knew that well that she wouldn't have been comfortable with it and doesn't allow her cos he understands her well. And the fact that she is asking Asad for permission, proves that she isn't capable of making some decisions herself and seeks her brother's guidance, who more than a brother is like a father figure for her. Edited by ChocolateCharms - 11 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Also I would like to add that it's only been 5 episodes and it's way too early to judge Asad. And even if he is going to be judged now then it shouldn't only be based on one single thing that he said! There are so many other things that he has said and done and the ones that Asma has mentioned!Edited by ChocolateCharms - 11 years ago
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome analysis dear
it's just too gud
i m in love with ur works
i always wanted to know about islam but never got the chance though
a very hearty thanks for ur analysis  i got to know many things about the religion