Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Why is Daya so important to TMKOC?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

twiggy

Groupbie

twiggy

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
WHY?? Can any one come up with a logical answer?  For the life of me, I cannot understand her value to the show?  She is extremely annoying and from what I read - this opinion is not just my own - yet the producers and directors seem to think she should be in each and every shot?? Why??  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Daya so important to TMKOC?" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Agreed. She has become so irritating now. Her OTT acting gets on my nerves. I like watching Jetha's expressions but Daya is strictly no-no.

Maybe the problem is that channel, CVs, Producers of the show are under the impression that she evokes laughter and she is liked by viewers. We have to convey to the channel that it is not so.

The show needs a makeover. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01--DewDrops--

amrendra12

amrendra12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
:)

twiggy

Groupbie

twiggy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Just on another subject - I wonder if TV shows have a casting couch - you hear about it in the movie business - however, I wonder if TV has the same?

Tarzan35

Tarzan35

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@Twiggy - with their low production values, TV cannot afford a Casting Couch - more like a Charpoy or Mattress!

twiggy

Groupbie

twiggy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
lol Tonguegood come back - thank you for making me laugh - there is absolutely no laughter on TMKOC - what with the show now being named Daya & Jetha Show - more like DAYA Show - so sad for such a promising show to go down the drain...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top