The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Boring Or Awesome ? (Page 2)

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adi_kajen

TVD is one of the most addictive shows ever, If you start watching the first few episodes, you'l get hooked up to the show like big big time<3
I remember the time when my friend had first 16 episodes of tvd season 1( i wasn't a fan of the show at that time, i had just heard about show but never watched it), i started watching it & i finished watching first 6-7 episodes, n bhaammm i got addicted to the show, i finished watching the first 16 episodes & was annoying her like mad to get the rest of the episodes and seasons for me n then within a week or two after that i finished season 1 completely,2 & 3 wholly, i used to watch it day and night again & again  & i still do it, i have all of the three seasons of TVD in my laptop & watch it whenever i feel bored! I am glad season 4 started LOL & i have something new to watch! The main reason behind me watching the show has to be Damon Salvatore/Ian somerholder & Delena, they got me hooked to the show like big big timeee<333

OMG, I was like that too. When I first heard about it I was like ewww no way ( I don't watch the sci-fi, supernatural/horror genre apart from tvd now)
But then I see my cousins watching it and suddenly I become addicted lol, I think it was mainly beacuse of Ian somerholder and DelenaEmbarrassed now it's like when one epi comes on i literally can't wait for the next. 
P.S I love your DP pic, SRK-Kajol <3 Embarrassed
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Dont get me wrong.S3 WAS really good.Esp Epi 20(I think I had almost cried in that epi).I personally didnt like the Delena bits thats all.You shouldnt miss it:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
If u r delena fan which I can see from ur siggies that u r i suggest u that season 3 is must for DE fans...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarswashbuckling

ChocoDamon Senior Member
ChocoDamon
ChocoDamon

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
season 3 was actually the "Season of Delena"... from the first screenshot they take your breathe away... (i am talking about Elena seeing damon naked... LOL)ROFL her expressions were priceless...
but their love, their intensity, the sublte hesitence and the surging passion take your breath away... (to prove my point i suggest ypu see the episode "The Heart of Darkness")
put in this a badass Stefan and an evil (but deadly charming) Klaus, and you have "never-one-boring-moment" Season 3...
Plus the Dalaric bonding is to die for...
vampyrgirlricha Goldie
vampyrgirlricha
vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
dn't talk to me about addiction...lol..i finished all the 3 seasons in 1 week...i jst could'nt resist myself...i even dreamed about TVD...really !!!!Day DreamingSilly
n u can't say any season is boring...i 'll every season has been a wonerful gift for me..full of surprises...it'l make u more crazier n wanting for more...ClapStar
n if u love delena u'll love it even more...so jst keep on watching non-stop...Thumbs UpHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index