dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys though dek ended abruptly...but and low trps but why isn't ashish kapoor nominated in any actors category in any awards...he portrayed udayveer brilliantly...absolutely amazingly...don't u think udayveer as a character had to be nominated coZ it's one of the most powerfully written and portrayed characters of Indian tv...don't u guys think so...I do feel bad for uday and ak...though my vampy superstar is nominated and I do wish it wins...but really wanted uday too...an epic portrayal which was written as a side parallel and villain but won he asserts instead and had to be turned into a hero on viewer choice...and that happens very very rarely...I wanna no ur views friends...do any of u guys too feel so ... 😲

PPZ NO BASHING JUSR MY POV...JUST REFRAIN FROM BASHING OTGER ACTORS PLZZZEdited by dreamyjennice - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You're right. He deservs the award of best actor. But unfortunately dek ended. And nomination comes with show.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Well not a single comment...I tht like me you guys also tht it to be an award nominee character and portrayal...but I guess no one else feels so...may be...but I wanted udayveer to be nominated just as Karen tacker...and Vivian...and ramkapur...my view...
--Zinay-- thumbnail
yes! i feel exactly the same this tellywood is a cheat i hate them like hell and that is the reason they always did unfair with dek! now i dont watch any indian drama not even lmyam i feel very very bad they always cheated with dek and its cast i hope they all get great success in life they will definately prove themselves best! subka acha tym ata hai unka b ae ga bht bht acha! agr logona unka talent nai dekha to kia hua kehtay hain na heray ko hera hi kat ta hai! so dek members v all are real diamonds!! :)
dreamyjennice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi02

You're right. He deservs the award of best actor. But unfortunately dek ended. And nomination comes with show.

But this means any good serial if it ends won't be nominated...so what r the perks...thats bad...I didn't know it though that only running shows r considered...thanx a lot anyways.n.e 😊 😕
--Zinay-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Well not a single comment...I tht like me you guys also tht it to be an award nominee character and portrayal...but I guess no one else feels so...may be...but I wanted udayveer to be nominated just as Karen tacker...and Vivian...and ramkapur...my view...

no yar i feel the same ashu k sath cheating kia hai!
inko ALLAH hi puchay ga!
kaminay log!
welli knw my ashu he is my hero will prove himself!
Insha Allah ashu willbe on top soon!
dreamyjennice thumbnail

Originally posted by: zinayrules

yes! i feel exactly the same this tellywood is a cheat i hate them like hell and that is the reason they always did unfair with dek! now i dont watch any indian drama not even lmyam i feel very very bad they always cheated with dek and its cast i hope they all get great success in life they will definately prove themselves best! subka acha tym ata hai unka b ae ga bht bht acha! agr logona unka talent nai dekha to kia hua kehtay hain na heray ko hera hi kat ta hai! so dek members v all are real diamonds!! :)

Frankly my heart broke badly the way dek ended...it still hurts...but ..yeah thus isn't fair...atleast the artists and their epic portrayals should be considered...as for other serials. I now watch madhubala ek ishq ek junoon...on colors at 8.30...I really am addicted to that serial...u Di watch it u gonna love it ..but dek well always will be close to my heart..as for lmyam...I don't watch it...coz I loved al as uv but ugh can't take that craps of a serial and hate Sony for being so backwards dek..
dreamyjennice thumbnail

Originally posted by: zinayrules

no yar i feel the same ashu k sath cheating kia hai!
inko ALLAH hi puchay ga!
kaminay log!
welli knw my ashu he is my hero will prove himself!
Insha Allah ashu willbe on top soon!

Yuppme too wanna see him but not as in any SaaS bahut carp...don't mind...he being good is not enough..many other characteristics make someone successful...he needs to do some very very strong to role coz there is tugh com operation out there and many brilliant actors too...thogh I really like ashu
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u he deserve a award...ashu is a brilliant actor award naa sahi nomination toh mil naa chahiye fir chahe woh award jite yaa naa jite...koi gal nahi ashu humare liye tum hi humare hero love u ashu...my jaan.
--Zinay-- thumbnail
@dreamyjeience; seriously i hate ak's role in lmyam its soo boring ak suits a macho hot type role not like this a husband going gaga over his silly wife aise love boy roles nai suit krte usko!
lmyam sucks! but i still love ak alot alot alot. more than anything!