Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
agree with all the 7 pages posts!

its been a treat to watch taani move on from a crying girl to someone who knows how to hide her hurts- from someone whom everyone could walk over to someone who fights back when things go wrong .

and vrinda has been a fast learning actress-convincing

ish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i never watched dis serial b4, as i was on utube few weeks ago, all sudden i found one video of D3, since den within few days i watched all episodes of D3 from april 12. I am not much aware of Kria and Rey story, but when i started watching Tani and Rey, i strated lovin dis serial,mainly i watch D3 cuz of  rey and tani. I They make PERFECT PAIR 

Tani you are to good, 
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Katie luv u for this post!! bang on post!! She is not a bomb she is an atom bomb !! I am SOO proud that I had trust in her character n in the CVs that taani's character will grow as a strong one!! SHE EPRESENTS GIRL POWER THE BEST!!! REALLY PROUD TO BE A TAANI FAN N ALSO A TAAREY FAN : one of the most unique n the best love stories!!
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb post katie !!! :D

Taani is now strong , confident and no more tears girl now n m loving it :D her answers and actions are depicts how strng a character she is now :)

Proud to be taani aka vrinda fan

And proud to be taarey fan :)
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Hey awesome post katie...πŸ‘.. totally agree with you ! πŸ˜‰

Taani is much stronger n confident now..πŸ˜ƒ...! I love her straight forward answers...n actions..πŸ˜‰..! Instead of being crying n running... she stands there confidently..n face everything...wowwwiee ! πŸ‘

I just love her..πŸ€—. so proud to be a taani/vrinda fan...

aksha2812 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post 
proud to be TaaRey Fan😊
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

She is the best

and will be best..

Way to go Taani..we all love you😳

i agree...she is the best and we love her😊
Originally posted by: lovharshu

Nice Post Kats πŸ‘πŸΌ

Taani is The Bomb ...Yeah!😎

thank you soo much😊
Originally posted by: prtn

agree with all the 7 pages posts!

its been a treat to watch taani move on from a crying girl to someone who knows how to hide her hurts- from someone whom everyone could walk over to someone who fights back when things go wrong .

and vrinda has been a fast learning actress-convincing

i totally agree she just rocks!!😊
Originally posted by: ish123

i never watched dis serial b4, as i was on utube few weeks ago, all sudden i found one video of D3, since den within few days i watched all episodes of D3 from april 12. I am not much aware of Kria and Rey story, but when i started watching Tani and Rey, i strated lovin dis serial,mainly i watch D3 cuz of  rey and tani. I They make PERFECT PAIR 

Tani you are to good, 

heyy i agree they are made for each other!!😊