Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

changeme

changeme

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

After watching the new promo and Kunal talking about going separate ways. I feel Siddhi not taking her handbag along with her that morning, showed in Thursdays episode will come into play.

Stranded in the night ... in the middle of no where with no handbag, so I assume she has no money with her ... will definitely get Kunal to stay with Siddhi or just help her out. I doubt if he would give her money ... even if he offers, I dont think Siddhi would take it.

I hope this turns out as light hearted as the movie Jab We Met ... enough of the drama we have seen! 

Would love to see the simple light hearted Parichay back.

However saying this ... Parichay creatives dont really pay any attention to detail ... but I think the emphasis on her handbag in Thursdays episode may have a role to play.

Saying that ... I dont know how she managed to take a cab to the train station ... well I think we can give the creatives the benefit of the doubt ... she may have had some at work in one of those draws Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjkkvipraja26rima31cooldipikaarabicabharoSilambuMusiqueloverd.padminiMalarkodiAnkitaKaransindhu_vRajash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhis Handbag may play a role" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Gud post. Lets wait and watch what is in store 4 us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharo

rima31

rima31

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
all we can do is Keep up the Good hope ...
but one thing for sure ...
if they have released one promo on Saturday itself 
then may be some thing big (promo worthy) might happen 
on FRiday .. we know hw much Parichay Cvs love Fridays LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Well thanks for this post.. I am surprised still some people are positive about the promo and precap and think it could go jab we met way.. but if it doesn't go anywhere story wise.. what good is it? If K doesn't listen to Sid or does not believe her, what ever track they give would only be to give the audience their dose of Sinal scenes and nothing else. Meaningless sinal scenes are not taking the story anywhere! The B'lore trip was awesome and all the sinal scenes were fab and Sid's confession was super but they turned it into nothing.. everything stood just as they were before the trip! What good will such tracks do? 

I think they are delaying R exposure track which is making us restless. I want them to go ahead and start on that first rather than doing the same things again and again!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaMalarkodiSilamburainbowgirleshi.nl

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thought the same...
Made a comment on promo thread...
N they r alone in some station...may b someone wil try to tease siddhi.she runs n hugs kunal...
Kunal wil get time to digest the whole truth Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaSilambu

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Rima ...same pinch ... even i was thinking the same ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaMusiquelover

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
These people have forgotten their kids, expecting them to remember a handbag is too much Tongue LOL Didn't siddhi manage to get taxi to station without handbag? she'l somehow manage to return to Mumbai without that Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaSilambu-Hima-shweta_r

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
yaar i am damn sure ... it goes out positively ... he will leave as per promo, but she will run behind him and will reveal the truth and again he will say its jhoot...and she will get into JKR form ... she might show hers and Ads photo to him ...finally it will end on good note.

Ok lets come to the tension point what if he doesnt believe... they slowly the truth comes out ...he will feel bad by diwali that kaaash i should have heeded siddhis words the other day bt no probs i will win her back and he will woo her yaar...

we desperately banged our heads that nahiii nooo no leap but did it stop? NO so damage is already done . SO y to think now ... without dieing they are planning to cure the show ... ok lets think that shows immunity is a bit slow so its taking its time to regain to its old glory.

Am sure this precap will lead to some good stuff and improvement . So chill madi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4deepti.mcooldipikaSilambueshi.nl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top