Originally posted by LV88

complete it na...

ok...
I m just open this post for this..
Actually i totally fagot abt this..
But i completed tonight...
Pakka...
Posted: 10 years ago
SORRY FOR LATE BUT SERIOUSLY I FAGOT ABT THIS OS...
:
PART-3
:
In whole day maanvi helps jeevika for preparations nd virat in his room..normally maanvi was bhooki sherni all times but today she didn't feel like this bcz she want to be her fast fulfil nd make her husband her for all over times..she never thoughts that in one day she stay hungry whole day..even not water but she did it..
After completing all works in evening jeevika asked maanvi to go to her in her room for get ready nd come downstairs fast before guests starts come..they has to be starts all ritual on time..maanvi assure her nd walked towards her room..
She just thinking that how lucky she was to get husband like virat..with thinking this she abt to entered in room but stopped as she saw virat roaming in room here nd there with holding his stomach..
V-bubbling-yaar ye bhook to bardash se bahar ja rahi hai..kya karu?..nd he make cute helpless look..
V-uff..ye moon pata nahi kab ayega..
Maanvi first enjoying his antics but then she getting worried..he never do like this nd more that he cannot tolerate his hunger for minutes nd here he was on fast from morning...she feels bad for him..
She imigeatly walked out from there nd come after few minutes with tray in her hand..she walked inside the room with tray..
Virat who still struggling with his hunger heared her foot steps nd tuned towards her..he saw her with tray..she placed tray on table nd looked at him..
V-surprisely walked towards her-maanvi..ye khana kiske liye lai ho?..tum ne vrat tod diya?
M-nahi..maine nahi balki tum todne vale ho..
V-kya?..pr kyu?..maine to asa nahi kaha..
M-haa nahi kaha lekin mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe ab ye jid chhod deni chahiye..
V-main jid nahi vrat kar raha hu..
M-haa..woh to main dekh rahi hu..ab plz apna ye vrat chhodo aur kuch khalo..varna vadhera family me paheli baar koi mard bhook se behosh ho jayega..teas him..
V-woh...woh to bas main to..time pas kar raha tha..
M-achcha?
V-haa..try to be confident..
M-virat..become serious nd placed her palm on his cheek-tumhe ye sab karne ki jarurat nahi hai..aur waise bhi ye vrat life partner ki long life k liye hota hai..Jo main kar rahi hu na..aur waise bhi aurte pati ki lambi umar is liye mangti hai taki woh uske saath apni puri life spend kar sake..to automatically unki bhi life long ho jati hai..simple..
Virat smiled at her philosophy...
M-to..tumhe apne health pe jurm karne ki jarurat nahi hai..main khana lekar aai hu tum khalo plz..kisiko pata nahi chalega..
V-nahi maanvi..ab itni Der kar liya hai to age bhi kar hi lunga..tum tension mat lo..
M-lekin tumhe bhook lagi hai virat..plz..
Pulled her close nd wrapped his arms around her-
V-haa..woh to hai...lekin abhi mera man khana khane ka man nahi hai..balki mujhe to kuch mitha khana hai..he said with noughty smile...
M-bilkul bhi nahi..abhi Hume ready hoke pooja k liye niche jana hai..chhodo mujhe nd free herself..
M-walked towards cupboard nd bring his kurta from cupboard nd placed on bed..
M-ye tumhara kurta ab plz ready ho jao..
She just completed her sentence with this he come close to her nd hugged her from back nd starts nuzzling her neck to her sholder..
M-virat plz...abhi nahi..mujhe niche jana hai..aur tumhe bhi ready hona hai..
V-lekin mera mitha(disert)?
M-woh..dinner k baad..
V-pakka?
M-haa baba..ab tum itna sab kuch kar rahe ho to main itna to kar hi sakti hu..
V-are vah..meri wife kafi bold ho aap..
M-kya kare aap ki demands hi kafi bold hai...
Nd both smiled..
M-ab plz jaldi se ready ho jao main change karke ati hu nd she hurriedly entered in wasroom with her saari...
Virat smiled nd shook his head..
After this as u saw in episode...this all scenes u can imagine to here...
They finished the pooja nd all other rituals with moon darsan..
Like in serial all done very please fully nd after dinner they went back to there room...
As they entered in room virat picked her up in his arms nd closed door with his legs..
M-virat kya kar rahe ho?
V-tumhe bed pe le ja raho hu..walked towards bed..
M-lekin mujhe change karna hai..
V-uski aaj raat tumhe koi jarurat nahi padegi..smirked
nd she blushed badly..
He placed her on bed nd go on top of her ...
M-virat tum ye..
V-cut by him-my disert time..smirked again...
She blush badly...nd looked down..
Before she say something or do something he capture her lips with him..
She moved her hand towards his hair with closing her eyes..he moved his hand around her nd pulled her nd make their kiss more passinotly..
After this u all knew what happen...
:
:
:
so here is ur 3 part...
Sir for late...
As i said i fagot abt to continu this..
So sorry...
Nd also i wrote this in full sleepy mood pls cover if i made any mistakes...Edited by Niaksharma - 10 years ago
nice nd romantc os... loved it...:)
Thank u to all
who make me remember abt my this half story...
Sorry to make u wait...
nice story i loved it very much😊
Originally posted by kusharberry

nice story i loved it very much😊

thanks...