Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Many of you  are watching SNS from the time it started.I started watching from Jan 2012 and fell in love with the show.I went back and watched  all the episodes before jan2012.Even when Ahem and Gia  relation was not good but it was interesting how thing' s got molded.Even then When Ahem was angry man and GIa always crying.There is a difference between then and now.They used to  share their feelings with small gestures.Which u don't see now.With Rashi's and Urmi's kk's the show went fine.Once Gia left the show definitely lost it's soul and charm.The show is to revolve around the family like the title until then.
     Once Devo entered the show they changed the track .I think this is to divert the viewers from the void created by Gia to certain extent they succeeded  by bringing Koki's sis from Us.I don't know why Koki  neverthought of sending Kinjal to her sister to US when she was going thru tough times.Then came Rashi falling in to bore well .Janmastami celebrations how they filled the matka with dahi.Then came Gopi's a char's episodes.The list goes on nothing look's realistic .They started sending public messages thru their episodes then show changed the track from a daily soap to public message show.When the characters like Rashi and Urmi  are so negative with their KK's reaching to the heights that they will never be caught no matter what.Before passing public some message they have to bring some positiveness to these characters.Well,this is reel not real life but at least the writer should be little bit realistic.                
        This is my opinion and but show is not the same with out Gia but I guess every one are sticking to show like loyal saathiyans to see how it ends.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03mariyemRitu-Priya_990ShaunSAthala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Good post.sns is never the same after gia left.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartRitu-Saisuder139thala

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
When Giaa was there in the show people used to cry when she cried and laughed when she laughed and go crazy when Ahem used to just see Gopi. The show and forum has died since Giaa left.

When they used to show Gopi and Ahem romance with Nazim and Giaa I used to watch it like million times and used to get excited to see their romance.

I wish that we could see the magic of Nazim and Giaa if not in SNS then another show. I miss them a lot.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 03 November 2012 at 11:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartmariyemSaisuder139Priya_990thala

Tarsnsfan1

Tarsnsfan1

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Totally agree.  Once Giaa left, the show lost its soul and charm.  The storyline has changed and seems ridiculous.  It seems like they are trying different ways to regain its charm, but woefully fall short.  I keep on watching hoping it will improve, but slowly coming to realize that it might never happen.

mariyemRitu-Saisuder139thala

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">When Giaa was there in the show people used to cry when she cried and laughed when she laughed and go crazy when Ahem used to just see Gopi. The show and forum has died since Giaa left.
</div>

<div>

When they used to show Gopi and Ahem romance with Nazim and GiaaI used to watch it like million times and used to get excited to see their romance.

I wish that we could see the magic of Nazim and Giaa if not in SNS then another show. I miss them a lot.
</font>

you are right.gia made us addicted to sns.her innconce as gopi was really marvellous.i wish gia was there till the end. Unhappy

giaheartRitu-Saisuder139thala

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

Originally posted by -Ritu567-

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">When Giaa was there in the show people used to cry when she cried and laughed when she laughed and go crazy when Ahem used to just see Gopi. The show and forum has died since Giaa left.
</div>

<div>

When they used to show Gopi and Ahem romance with Nazim and GiaaI used to watch it like million times and used to get excited to see their romance.

</font>

you are right.gia made us addicted to sns.her innconce as gopi was really marvellous.i wish gia was there till the end. Unhappy
I agree with all of you.Smile

giaheartmariyemRitu-Priya_990

sabreen_06

IF-Dazzler

sabreen_06

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
gia was soul of the show ..without her sns gone dead for me..i used to watch sns only bcuz of gia cute face n innonce as gopi which ended when she replaced

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemRitu-Saisuder139Priya_990thala

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
very well said ever since gia left the show is not the same anymore eventhough true loyal fans of sathiya have agreed the newbie. but she lacks the innocence which came naturally to gia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartRitu-Priya_990

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.