Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*GoodBye_AshNi*Epilogue*p114*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 129

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

shower...oooh lala
Gosh!...**blush..blush***

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*GoodBye_AshNi*Epilogue*p114*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 98)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Originally posted by Cherishh

res
this is not fair reservation ka board daal diya aapne [just kidding]
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cherishh

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss97

its awesome actually the separation was nice 
--yeah.. i luved the whole chatting part..Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali1772

Liked it - nice angle to the story - separation and then the reunion. Awaiting the "reunion"
yeah.. i liked how Mr. Thakur affected lives of AshNi bt i luved the way thy handled the situation esp Nidhi..

and thr reunion is pretty hot!!Blushing

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Thank you...will come back to you..
will b waiting thnx..Embarrassed

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by alkaparmart

wow achiever the chapter full of joy sadness but still enjoyable.

--yeah.. it was mixture of all.. i had wished i cud've included some hosptial scenes.. bt guess.. will have to wait for nxt chapter..

Nidhi and Ashutosh's seperation is really out of this world.Nidhi's naughtiness we can see through Ashutosh"s wall paper and Moblile wall paper.Their each and every daily routine touched my heart.

--oh.. she is one naughty girl..and nope she is not going to let Ashu's life dull!LOL

What is really family mean? But still the first seperation which i enjoyed to read.

----its high time tht Ashu sees wat Nidhi has brot into his life..Embarrassed.. not tht he hasnt bt he is not yet fully aware..Embarrassed

In return the shock was waiting for him that's too col.verma's health issue.Nidhi hide that and heartstone got angry.He love col verma lot.

--time and again it shows wer he is placing Col. Verma in his life.. he is more thn his FIL and something more thn his baba..Embarrassed his changing equation with CV had been very intrsting.. and now thy have reached a point.. wer thy have learnt to trust each other beyond any dbt..Clap

But love Trupti that she explained the situation and said not to got angry.so here she is really remote control for Ashutosh.

--LOLi jst luv her.. yup she is one person who Ashu cannot snub off nor can he ignore her words.. she is jst perfect advisor for him..Embarrassed

Nidhi and Ashutosh's love haye najar na lage kisiki.Her naughty face and asking why you didn't allow me to cry? haye main mar jawa. Her nightsuit has it's own story.
--i like Ashu luving her nitesuit..its kinda cute.. and yup.. thr luv is out of this world.. and thr romance is jst.. very dearly!Embarrassed

So they sols Nana's house to save baba.And Ashutosh didn't got angry? strange.

--yup strange isnt it!

Loved the way he love her so passionately.

--real passion abhi dekhna baaki hai!WinkBlushing

Really enjoyed Anji and Rangnath's engegment ceremony.

--finally thy got engaged.. i luv Rangnath here.. he is a gem.. he helped Nidhi a lot!Clap  angi cudnot ignore tht!Embarrassed

Here EmbarrassedPappu can dance [Ashutosh] so enjoyable that DB was enjoying with youngster.

--LOLhe is learning from his dancing star..WinkLOL
Love the chap throughout.But the hightlinght was Ashutosh/Col Verma's bonding .

--yup i guess.. tht was the highlight..
waiting for the next chap 

have started penning.. jst para or two.. so will take time..

and thnk u sooo much for ur such lengthy lovely reply..Tongue
you know why i gave lovely long comment?bec i want to show you that i read full chap neatly and without missing anything.Just kidding.I just love your story and replies too.take care thanks for the loovely story it is really gift to read this type of story from you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

2 times i read this chapter ..Wow i loved this , even there separation was so sweet with nidhi's sweet little way by uploading her pics as his wallpaper  ...

--wow.. thnx...Embarrassed yes it was a cute seperation... and i really luved the way Nidhi uploaded her pics as wallpaper.. smart girl!Wink  Not tht Ashu really wants any freedom from his sweetheart!LOL
I liked the way you explained there good bye , i could clearly picture it ...So now Ashu is back and Anjie is engaged to Rangu ...Abbaa Finally , poor rangu must have lost so much of weight running behind anjie , convincing her LOLLOL

--aww.. i luved tht judai scene.. Nidhi was in her chirpy self and Ashu felt a lot light parting..Embarrassed..and yes.. Rangu finally gets to eat the cake of his engagement..LOL  Bahooot papad belein hai!Big smile

Arman is soon going to be proud papa , waiting to read about Arman , trupti and there baby , hoping to read it in next chapter Embarrassed

--yeah.. i wish thy have a golu molu babay like Armu..Tongue

Hailaa , Nidhi turned out so bold , not bad haan ...Shower Blushing!!

--LOLyeah.. this bold shy Nidhi is making Ashu to crazy..  the nxt update is gonna up thr hotness quotient..Blushing

Goshhh!! cant wait to read more ...Super duper chapter , thanks for updating Big smile

Waiting for next chapter Big smile

u r welcome and thnk u sooo much for replying..Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Res
Is it okay if i give a review by sat?
oh sure.. study first!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top