Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cherishh

Hiii

Hope u had a good time dear..

wow already started, cool yaar

Me doing good..having a lot of fun, sis first wedding anniversary and all..

Me and writing...u gotta b kidding me😳

I hope that u r coming back soon with an OS followed by an FFπŸ˜›...so I am all set for another ride 

Missing you and AshNi so very much

Thank you to you Manisha for such a wonderful journey of AshNi, which just gonna remain in my heart forever...

aaah.. Good news!  have already started writing an SS.. I cudnt resist myself!πŸ˜† 

its a new concept and u wud luv it i guess!Embarrassed

so u njoying ur life.. cool!

and Gosh.. yes me not kidding.. give us some good OS yaar!Embarrassed
Cherishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

aaah.. Good news!  have already started writing an SS.. I cudnt resist myself!πŸ˜† 

its a new concept and u wud luv it i guess!😳

so u njoying ur life.. cool!

and Gosh.. yes me not kidding.. give us some good OS yaar!😳

AWESOMEπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Great...so u gonna b back soon with another one...just can't wait and surely I will enjoy..no doubt about that.

awww...so sweet of u dear...but forget about writing, I can't think about a concept😳...waise u know my sweet little brain naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherishh

AWESOMEπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Great...so u gonna b back soon with another one...just can't wait and surely I will enjoy..no doubt about that.

awww...so sweet of u dear...but forget about writing, I can't think about a concept😳...waise u know my sweet little brain naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...

hey... me neither thot b back sooo sooon!!!  me turning  with my urge to write something.. its like addiction!πŸ˜”..

is it bad!πŸ€”

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

yeah.. ur sweet little brain!Embarrassed

bt its not FF its SS.. a short story..

concept is not novel.. bt its novel for this KTLK forum!Embarrassed

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cherish and achiever you both are fabulous commentrator.so cherish why don't you try for one simple and small os just for sample piece?and achiever what is the heading of that os?mere curiositywala sawal.and cherish then we will decide about your wrtitery future.so please humare court me ball fenko decession ka
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: alkaparmart

Cherish and achiever you both are fabulous commentrator.so cherish why don't you try for one simple and small os just for sample piece?and achiever what is the heading of that os?mere curiositywala sawal.and cherish then we will decide about your wrtitery future.so please humare court me ball fenko decession ka

πŸ˜† nice suggestinon.. Cherish.. i like tht!!😳.. πŸ˜†

i think the OS shud title.. Pehli Baar!!!

c Cherish.. i gave u such versatile title.. now u can pen up any romantic story tht u want for ur OS!!πŸ˜›
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail

hey... me neither thot b back sooo sooon!!!  me turning  with my urge to write something.. its like addiction!πŸ˜”..

is it bad!πŸ€”

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

yeah.. ur sweet little brain!Embarrassed

bt its not FF its SS.. a short story..

concept is not novel.. bt its novel for this KTLK forum!Embarrassed

okay..i confess i m having second thots abt this.. .. will need to give it some time!Embarrassed
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!!!! Great...u returning with a story...super excited...what? when? how????
and its a great addiction ...pls coontinue with this addiction ...trust me
achiever thumbnail
okay my SS was had a backstory of mathur and Aradhna and tho most of the dialogues matched.. bt the way alokji and Anju had protrayed tht scene.. my scene cudnt match the level of intensity displayed by thm.. and i felt i cudnt do as justice as thy had done!

tho the reason behind thr brkup was typically filmy!πŸ˜†  mine was not!😳  a plot i read in Libra's FF.. i think.. heavily borrowed from FF writers of this forum i tell u!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well.. i may get back to my earlier story plot.. bt will take some time off for tht!😳
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: aru29

WOW!!!!!! Great...u returning with a story...super excited...what? when? how????

and its a great addiction ...pls coontinue with this addiction ...trust me

Blue:  Explain tht to my hubby!  wen it comes to logical arguments.. i can hardly win him!😭 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  plus he is caring and concerned for me.. so i cant refuse!😳❀️
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

okay my SS was had a backstory of mathur and Aradhna and tho most of the dialogues matched.. bt the way alokji and Anju had protrayed tht scene.. my scene cudnt match the level of intensity displayed by thm.. and i felt i cudnt do as justice as thy had done!

tho the reason behind thr brkup was typically filmy!πŸ˜†  mine was not!😳  a plot i read in Libra's FF.. i think.. heavily borrowed from FF writers of this forum i tell u!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well.. i may get back to my earlier story plot.. bt will take some time off for tht!😳

I am badly waiting to read your SS , when are you updating Ji ?