Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*GoodBye_AshNi*Epilogue*p114*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 129

meenu0527

Goldie

meenu0527

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Achiever,I just say wow. What a chapter. Fantastic,beautiful it is. In one chap u introdused three other couples of love birds..!
I liked ArmuTrupti very much. Ranga and Anji story also progressing ,but but Rohan & Mallika ..! very surprizing..!!now this line justified here:'love is blind'.
At last our AshuNidhi is de best. They r just magical.I loved everything about them. Very curious to know what happen next..but kuch bhi kare,wo special thing after wedding haa plsse.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*GoodBye_AshNi*Epilogue*p114*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_0910

Awesome fantastic and simply adorable chapter...
---thnk u sooo sooo much!!Tongue

Happy to see Armaan come back and that too in very filmy style...He got married without informing anyone on that he wanted to fulfilled all rituals and that too by Nidhi..ye toh sirf apane Armu miyaa he kar sakte hai...

--LOLI luved his style so much.. he is a drama king.. and he does it in style!Cool

Poor Ashu got stuck in between Armaan n Nidhi dono ne bechare ko sandwich bana diya hehe...Btw i loved Armaan's teasing to Nidhi as Bhabhi and Nidhi's pouts oh god they shared some unique bond...

--I  luved the way he teases Nidhi.. poor she.. as if kiddo and Nids werent enuf now this bhabhi thing.. i luved the way Nidhi got back to him!!LOLLOLLOL

Ashu's talked about her career is quite reasonable coz he dont want too ruine her career which was the only wish of her mom so this talked was require...
--He is very worried abt her career..and i think somewhere in back of his mind its thr tht she is overstressing herself with this upcoming mrg thing.. and Dadi bua clearly isnt helping!

Rohan Mallika track is getting in intresting as it can be affect to AshNi but happy for RM for finding love so hope everything will be well and as per their wishes...

--Dunno! i m very skeptical abt it.. thr is different expectation of a 42 yr old woman thn a 42 yr old man from the partner.. and more thn society opposition.. i m dbtful wether 2 such totally different ppl can even live together.. per me a  38-yr-old woman and a 24-yr-old boy is not a feasible match!  Bt lets c how it progresses.. its Mallika's call!Embarrassed

Looking forward to see how AshNi decorate bed with holding their inner emotions specially impatient Ashu haha...

--LOL u r so rite thr... Nidhi is tempting her.. and Ashu is tempted at this temptation!!WinkLOLLOL   tho looking at him I have dbts if thy r even gonna wait for 1 month long.. bt thy r so cute.. and i expect some cute and yet relishing thng from thm... havent penned tht part yet.. bt an impatient.. desperate Ashu is always so interesting to read.. and wen Nidhi gets bold, u can expect some fireworks!!!LOL  I had wished to go on brk with this chapter.. bt I cudnt..

HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU TOO...HAVE A BLISSFULL AND PROSPERIOUS DIWALI...

And again.. thnk u sooo soo much for ur comments.. and my earnest Diwali wishes to u and ur family tooo!! Hug

Edited by achiever - 09 November 2012 at 3:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

So...we are in for a dhamaaka in the next update...oh...woww...can't wait
i dont know.. i havent penned tht part yet!  ***devil smiles!***

per my imagination.. and wat i have planned u can expect some sort of dhamaaka...LOL  expect thm to b cute.. sweet and yet very bold! 

Cherishh

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amuja_27

Achiever,I just say wow. What a chapter. Fantastic,beautiful it is. In one chap u introdused three other couples of love birds..!
I liked ArmuTrupti very much. Ranga and Anji story also progressing ,but but Rohan & Mallika ..! very surprizing..!!now this line justified here:'love is blind'.
At last our AshuNidhi is de best. They r just magical.I loved everything about them. Very curious to know what happen next..but kuch bhi kare,wo special thing after wedding haa plsse.

Rohan_Mallika r a strange pair..LOL  Bt i always wanted tht pair.. i wanted to c how things can happen betn thm.. Mallika has lot of emotional baggage.. and Rohan is very lighthearted and pleasant.. this combination is intersting in terms of emotional chemistry.. bt how it can work out in other terms.. i cannot say!  I do not think such r'ships r viable in long run!  Bt lets c how it works out betn thm.. the thing tht its gonna affect Ashu-Nidhi and Ashu wont sit silent if tht happens.. v know.. will add all the glitter and drama to their equation!Tongue

Oh! i luv Armu-Trupti.. thy make a good and cool pair!  Trupti is very very sensible lady!  Together with Armu.. she can add lot to Ashu-Nidhi rship!Thumbs Up

LOL aapko kya lagta hai.. hamare Ashu-Nidhi aisa kuch kar payenge.. LOL  vo bhi b4 mrg..LOLLOLLOL .. its not in thr character.. bt i like the way thy r tempted.. and very tempted..  iss forbidden fruit ka mazaa zyaada intezaar karne mein hai.. thy will get bold.. of course.. bt thr little something always ends up in a very intersting way.. so u all r going to enjoy this special moment.. Tongue 

Shaadi ke pehle hi wedding bed decorate karne ka mauka mila.. waah.. very lucky!LOLLOL

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

per my imagination.. and wat i have planned u can expect some sort of dhamaaka...LOL  expect thm to b cute.. sweet and yet very bold! 

aaahhh...u r so cruel and such a devil...and a big teaser...gosh what I got to do now

achiever

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Nidhi's concern to get trained in home mgt and Ashu's concern about her career...
Armaan and Nidhi's bond...Ashu's patch up with Mallika...GREAT
DB allowing Nidhi to go to Ashu's house at odd times shows Ashu is accepted by CV's family...
When is the Dhamaka episode coming?

achiever

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by achiever

aaahhh...u r so cruel and such a devil...and a big teaser...gosh what I got to do now
Its hot.. very hot!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZeeCherishh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top