Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

*GoodBye_AshNi*Epilogue*p114*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 5)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

The wait was worth it. Amazingly beautifully written chapter
thnk u sooo much.. wat r u thots abt Rohan-Mallu.. is it rite.?  shud thy even consider it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitrathan

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

great chapter achiever...Big smile 
loved every bit of it...

but how could you stop at such a point...???? not fair
god!!! dying to read the next chapter...Big smile

plzzz update soon Day Dreaming

Thy have decorated the bed already..in my nxt chapter..LOL and have jst stepped into his room...***ahem.. ahem...****Tongue

bt from tht point on i still have to pen.. LOL..

still pondering how bolld our AshuNidhi shud get!!LOL   Will thy b able to even wait for 1 long month!!!***sigh********

this update got jst so big.. and so i had to refrain myself from stopping at the point wer thy jst step into his bedroom!  Pity! 

Edited by achiever - 09 November 2012 at 12:12am

ZedZee

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
partying smiley congrats on the new thread...and Good Luck!!

achiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

Awww...that was such a sweet, cute and revealingLOLLOL update.

As always, fallen in love with ur writing style and the FF more and more.

--aww.. thnk u soo much.. wiping happy tears.. u r sweetheart!Embarrassed  (Ashu wud've said.. drama drama!!LOL)
Finally, Armaan is back that too with a bang...he really makes Ashu's life colorful and interesting with his liveliness, masti and caring nature...he is just too adorable friend one could have.  The way he teased him and his accusations of not welcoming his wife ritually was so very funny and cool to read and his demand to be welcomed by the Lady of the House was just so perfect, which again adding a point more for Ashu regarding Dadi BuaLOLLOL...lucky Ashu everyone is directly and indirectly making him happy and feel blessedSmile.

--oh very colorful!  with his very nature.. he brings a dash of happiness in his life.. which Ashu hadnt been appreciate as much as he shud've been in those 5 yrs at least.. bt thnks to Nidhi.. he is able to c it and realize..and upcoming chapters will deal with tht thng... his f'ship with Armu and Mallu!  And i luved the way he ordered Ashu to welcome his wife.. LOLLOL so typical of Armu!LOL

Adding a pnt to Dadi Bua yes.. par yahaan pe DB aur Ashu ke bich ek invisible jung chid chuki hai in terms of Nidhi and this mrg.. bt its sweet.. and i will project this whole Ashu-DB relation in a new light!  Its a war betn two ideologies..essentially and not two ppl!Embarrassed  I like tht.. nxt chapter will shed more light on it..

and V can c a clear demarcation of 3 generatiosn.. one belongs to DB.. the other belongs to Ashu-mallu-armu and the third belongs to Nidhi-angie-Rohan... CV and HK fit somewer betn DB and Ashu's generations.. and essentially thr role serves as a bridge.. if i get time, i will protray it.. bt for now its how i want these relations to grow!Embarrassed

Armu's love story was indeed very filmyTongue..but awesome should say, loved this plot ManishaClap...he is too fast, poor Ashu wish he could tooWink

--its totally filmyLOL i purposefully mentioned SRK.. i liked this diametrically opposite pair of Trupti-Armu.. thr was more to it.. highlighting thr apparent differences.. bt i had to cut it short!Embarrassed 
oh woww...Nidhi-Armu..they are indeed a difficult pain to handleBig smile.   Just love their tit for tat put out in a pleasant way...with both of them around..u defo crazy laughing out I guess.

--Oh.. i luv thm... thy have essentially developed a sort of brother-sister rship.. both r naughty and if anything, Armaan is more thn Nidhi.. Ashu will have to keep thm apart to stop his bad influence on NIdhi!!!LOLLOLLOL  May b Trupti can hellp!LOL
The way u described Nidhi dressed up in Saree and Ashu drooling was so cuteEmbarrassed...he really is getting desperate day by day and falling in love more and more with her pure inner and outer self.

--LOL the scene aftr tht.. i mean.. the wedding decoration wala wud've been very interesting read owing to his such droolingLOL.. it all was stepping up to tht.. with Ashu drooling this way and Nidhi taking tht tiny winy bold step.. thr dynamics wud've been really interesting to read.. bt kya kare.. this chapter had already become so lengthy.. so i deferred for nxt cahpter!Embarrassed 

I luved the way he is slowly noticing little details on Nidhi.. tho poor he, he doesnt know wat is tht tht is thr on her nose tht is making her look very.. very appealing.. LOL  His dumbness in these matters is sooo cute!LOL

OMG...OMG...Rohan annyoed and doesn't like or say I guess he is "Jealous" of AshuLOLLOL, thats a huge blow for my senti brain, as he is such a charmer that all d ladies in Rohan's life going gagaaa about him...but should say he is a smarter guy that he is wenting out his jealousy or say passing it out to Ashu..no wonder it made our Lovestruck Boy..more possessive and jealousLOLLOLEmbarrassed...but it defo brought new Ashu, which I just love.

--LOL tht was a supertwist.. it wasnt jst Ashu who was jealous after all!!!LOLLOLLOL  both men r clueless y these 3 ladies r so charmed by the other so much...LOLLOL  thts very cute.. i can almost imagine Ashu-Rohan looking at each other scornfully for tht.. such jealousy!LOL
RoMali (I just can't stop myself laughing with this name) falling in luv was real unexpected, but me all thinking "chalo jaan chuttiTongueLOL".  Now with this in picture, I am happy for RoMali and their love also should blossom with blessing and wishes of all...but as Ashu said its not gonna be so easy...me waiting for that track.

--I luv tht name.. seriously!!!  It makes me laugh hard !  yeah.. chalo.. baal baal bach gaye.. bt rgrding rohan-mallu i dont know.. i dont think so such rltion is even feasible.. i know its pretty discriminatory.. bt somehow i cannot accept this relation.. lets c how it goes for thm.. I thnk Ashu's apprehensions r rite and very real!Embarrassed
Liked the bond between Nidhi, Mallika, Rohan and Anji...but I guess there always gonna be a thin line between Nidhi-Mallika in regard to Ashu's love, guess time will change this too...and happy to see Ashu getting his friend back...luking forward for the story ahead and of course want Ashu's Baba's entry too, which gonna make the already blissful relationships just beyond perfect.

--yeah...however grt friends thy become.. thr wud always b tht fine line seperating thm.. Nidhi-Mallu cannot stay unaffected by each other's presence or words infront of Ashu.. it wud make things a bit awkward and uncomfortable.. bt i guess.. thy will need time to get used to it.. its hard for Nidhi to not feel jealous for Ashu!Embarrassed  Ashu's baba's entry is planned at rite time!Tongue
Loved the friends lunch and family dinner and the ride back of AshNi...but...but...what d hell..u r so cruel..how could u stop at that...erggghhhAngryAngry...wishing u could update sooner than u might have planned...as I am very impatient to read nextEmbarrassedBlushing...do update sooonnn..

--As i have commented..i wanted to end at wer thy stepped into his bedroom aftr decorating the wedding bed!!LOL  Bt lucky u guys.. i cudnt get tht cruel evn wen i had wished!!!LOLLOLLOL

Last, but not least...Happy Diwali to you and your family...enjoy the day of lights...God bless. 

thnk u sooo much.. wishing u and ur family the same.. Hug Happiness.. luv.. and laughter.. always..!Embarrassed

Cherishh

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

partying smiley congrats on the new thread...and Good Luck!!
Wow.. thts sooo cutee.. thnk u soo much Turags!!! 

will b waiting eagerly for ur nxt FF!!!Approve
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Ritz2010deepali.rockdancydreamervidyasabdeAmuja_27hilarious44Anjani9BinatZedZee92Cherishhpearliecool_SKChitaRK

u all friends.. thnk u sooo much!! 

Do chip in with ur thots..Embarrassed

Cherishh

Pooja_0910 Senior Member
Pooja_0910
Pooja_0910

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Awesome fantastic and simply adorable chapter...Happy to see Armaan come back and that too in very filmy style...He got married without informing anyone on that he wanted to fulfilled all rituals and that too by Nidhi..ye toh sirf apane Armu miyaa he kar sakte hai...

Poor Ashu got stuck in between Armaan n Nidhi dono ne bechare ko sandwich bana diya hehe...Btw i loved Armaan's teasing to Nidhi as Bhabhi and Nidhi's pouts oh god they shared some unique bond...

Ashu's talked about her career is quite reasonable coz he dont want too ruine her career which was the only wish of her mom so this talked was require...

Rohan Mallika track is getting in intresting as it can be affect to AshNi but happy for RM for finding love so hope everything will be well and as per their wishes...

Looking forward to see how AshNi decorate bed with holding their inner emotions specially impatient Ashu haha...

HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU TOO...HAVE A BLISSFULL AND PROSPERIOUS DIWALI...

achiever

Cherishh IF-Rockerz
Cherishh
Cherishh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
So...we are in for a dhamaaka in the next update...oh...woww...can't wait

achiever

Go to top