Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

*GoodBye_AshNi*Epilogue*p114*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 127)

Post Reply New Post

Page 127 of 129

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Joined: 01 July 2012

Posts: 21501

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Cherish and achiever you both are fabulous commentrator.so cherish why don't you try for one simple and small os just for sample piece?and achiever what is the heading of that os?mere curiositywala sawal.and cherish then we will decide about your wrtitery future.so please humare court me ball fenko decession ka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*GoodBye_AshNi*Epilogue*p114*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 127)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Joined: 03 November 2009

Posts: 4949

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Cherish and achiever you both are fabulous commentrator.so cherish why don't you try for one simple and small os just for sample piece?and achiever what is the heading of that os?mere curiositywala sawal.and cherish then we will decide about your wrtitery future.so please humare court me ball fenko decession ka
LOL nice suggestinon.. Cherish.. i like tht!!Embarrassed.. LOL
 
i think the OS shud title.. Pehli Baar!!!
 
c Cherish.. i gave u such versatile title.. now u can pen up any romantic story tht u want for ur OS!!Tongue


Edited by achiever - 29 January 2013 at 4:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Joined: 03 November 2009

Posts: 4949

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by Cherishh


AWESOMEPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Great...so u gonna b back soon with another one...just can't wait and surely I will enjoy..no doubt about that.

awww...so sweet of u dear...but forget about writing, I can't think about a conceptEmbarrassed...waise u know my sweet little brain naaWinkTongue...
 
hey... me neither thot b back sooo sooon!!!  me turning Wacko with my urge to write something.. its like addiction!Unhappy..
 
is it bad!Ermm
 
LOLLOLLOL..
 
yeah.. ur sweet little brain!Embarrassed
 
 
bt its not FF its SS.. a short story..
 
concept is not novel.. bt its novel for this KTLK forum!Embarrassed
 
 
 
okay..i confess i m having second thots abt this.. .. will need to give it some time!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Joined: 30 March 2011

Posts: 7117

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!! Great...u returning with a story...super excited...what? when? how????
and its a great addiction ...pls coontinue with this addiction ...trust me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Joined: 03 November 2009

Posts: 4949

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
okay my SS was had a backstory of mathur and Aradhna and tho most of the dialogues matched.. bt the way alokji and Anju had protrayed tht scene.. my scene cudnt match the level of intensity displayed by thm.. and i felt i cudnt do as justice as thy had done!
 
tho the reason behind thr brkup was typically filmy!LOL  mine was not!Embarrassed  a plot i read in Libra's FF.. i think.. heavily borrowed from FF writers of this forum i tell u!LOLLOL
 
well.. i may get back to my earlier story plot.. bt will take some time off for tht!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanuparmarA

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Joined: 03 November 2009

Posts: 4949

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru29

WOW!!!!!! Great...u returning with a story...super excited...what? when? how????
and its a great addiction ...pls coontinue with this addiction ...trust me
 
 
Blue:  Explain tht to my hubby!  wen it comes to logical arguments.. i can hardly win him!Cry LOLLOLLOL  plus he is caring and concerned for me.. so i cant refuse!EmbarrassedHeart

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Joined: 06 September 2012

Posts: 2397

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

okay my SS was had a backstory of mathur and Aradhna and tho most of the dialogues matched.. bt the way alokji and Anju had protrayed tht scene.. my scene cudnt match the level of intensity displayed by thm.. and i felt i cudnt do as justice as thy had done!
 
tho the reason behind thr brkup was typically filmy!LOL  mine was not!Embarrassed  a plot i read in Libra's FF.. i think.. heavily borrowed from FF writers of this forum i tell u!LOLLOL
 
well.. i may get back to my earlier story plot.. bt will take some time off for tht!Embarrassed

I am badly waiting to read your SS , when are you updating Ji ?Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 7467

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I need a FF...big one...miss you and your FF badly...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Indian Television Best Jodis-AshNi

2 3

Armu4eva 18 3351 14 May 2012 at 7:43pm
By SARLAPRA
AshNi and Rohan

2 3 4 5 6

-Farrah- 44 3502 04 May 2012 at 8:26am
By kwfanneha
FF on AshNi Updated on PG 2

2 3

swtbaby 21 4080 25 February 2012 at 10:26pm
By Cherishh
|AshNi-Nidhi and Ashutosh| AT #1 Uniqueness Speaks

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

--sunshine-- 270 11226 09 February 2012 at 10:39am
By swtbaby
AshNi VMz Pg.01 updated on 04.12 [CLOSED]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

--SONEE-- 85 6925 16 January 2012 at 3:27am
By arsalatabbsum98

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.