Notice: Birthday Thread for Sukirti **IMP LOOK**

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey there, 

It's Sunshine's birthday coming up on 20th November so be prepared for celebrating her birthday. πŸ₯³

Her Birthday thread will be made by Nabila aka ninja_hattori but I will be helping her too with layouts and all. πŸ˜Š It will be in RSSI forum but also in GM so anyone can wish her. πŸ˜†

So please send your wishes to Nabila aka ninja_hattori for Suku and if you are making any VM's, siggys, avis please send to ME.

I repeat, for wishes only send it to Nabila and if you have made any kind of creations along with wishes please PM me. 

please mention WISHES FOR SUKU's BIRTHDAY or CREATIONS FOR SUKU's BIRTHDAY in the subject of the PM.

Deadline: 17th NOVEMBER, 2012

So guys, start sending your wishes now πŸ˜ƒ

-Tanzie and Nabila. 
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome... but i cant help my exams r starting from 2morrow :(

thanks tanzie :)
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

awesome... but i cant help my exams r starting from 2morrow :(

thanks tanzie :)

No problem Priya...wish her on her birthday if you get time and all the best for exams πŸ€—
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okk..i'll now i'll definately make a creation for Suku's b'day...but after 11th,'cos on 11th there is a Festive Winter Carnival in my school...so,now toh am busy with the rehearsels
Originally posted by: tamanna02ashish

okk..i'll now i'll definately make a creation for Suku's b'day...but after 11th,'cos on 11th there is a Festive Winter Carnival in my school...so,now toh am busy with the rehearsels

No problem dear but send them to me within 17th so that I can add them in her birthday thread πŸ˜³
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Guys!

It's I whom you've to send birthday wishes/ messages and all that. I've already got many wishes. Any type of creations you can send to Tanzie like VMs , Sigs, Avis , Long Icons ( yes, you can send icons also) but yeah  they all have to be on Sukirti  only and the Birthday text is MUST. It's up to you whether your text is either 'Happy Birthday, Suku/ Sukirti' or 'Many happy returns of the day, Suku/Sukirti'. πŸ˜† Haha! Basically, it has to look like it's made for her birthday.

So hurry up, guys! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks!
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for this valuable information
Thanks for the response everyone.. please do send your Vms, avis, siggy, icons or whatever creations you make for her to me within time πŸ€—
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hows this..cute na😳,thodi si chotti hai,but jaisi mere se bani maine bana di.😳Happy B'Day Suku,may god bless you.πŸ₯³
Edited by tamanna02ashish - 11 years ago
Today is the LAST day of sending wishes and creations everyone πŸ˜Š