Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hey there, 

It's Sunshine's birthday coming up on 20th November so be prepared for celebrating her birthday. Party

Her Birthday thread will be made by Nabila aka ninja_hattori but I will be helping her too with layouts and all. Smile It will be in RSSI forum but also in GM so anyone can wish her. LOL

So please send your wishes to Nabila aka ninja_hattori for Suku and if you are making any VM's, siggys, avis please send to ME.

I repeat, for wishes only send it to Nabila and if you have made any kind of creations along with wishes please PM me. 

please mention WISHES FOR SUKU's BIRTHDAY or CREATIONS FOR SUKU's BIRTHDAY in the subject of the PM.

Deadline: 17th NOVEMBER, 2012

So guys, start sending your wishes now Big smile

-Tanzie and Nabila. 

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 03 November 2012 at 8:49am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01EJD4--sonali--rockstarashu-VishaD-luvkasuroziesukugenyanjali.K--Wingless--ArYa_crazyluvshewolf..Sukirticious.xxAqeelahxx-Priyam-OmnipotenceZaxo.Mohabbatein.-Araina-.DarkParadise..Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Notice: Birthday Thread for Sukirti **IMP LOOK**" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sukirticious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sukirticious.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thanks dear 

sukirti_kandpal

Groupbie

sukirti_kandpal

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
tfs i will do it

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
awesome... but i cant help my exams r starting from 2morrow :(

thanks tanzie :)

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

awesome... but i cant help my exams r starting from 2morrow :(

thanks tanzie :)

No problem Priya...wish her on her birthday if you get time and all the best for exams Hug

vjBhavesh

Groupbie

vjBhavesh

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
all right..

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
okk..i'll now i'll definately make a creation for Suku's b'day...but after 11th,'cos on 11th there is a Festive Winter Carnival in my school...so,now toh am busy with the rehearsels

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna02ashish

okk..i'll now i'll definately make a creation for Suku's b'day...but after 11th,'cos on 11th there is a Festive Winter Carnival in my school...so,now toh am busy with the rehearsels

No problem dear but send them to me within 17th so that I can add them in her birthday thread Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.