Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluelotus thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Rumi

i will pray for u tonyblue. mera roziroti ka bhi sawal hai!πŸ˜‰!

This is all your doing Mr. Arman😑

Making my poor innocent pyari si patni run away with you  and then come back alone sweet talking to your wife.😑

agar un ko kuch ho gaya to...................😑

bluelotus thumbnail

Good news friends............

JP will come back today

ides thumbnail
well since my Arumi is back....the million dollar question is, who did Dee(jp)ya run away with😲
bluelotus thumbnail
She didn't run away....Her stupid boss kept her working without rest all these days............... She is so tired but she is coming back to her dear hubby.
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

oh!! nooo! Darling ides/shilpa.i am here honey,i haven't gone anywhere. πŸ˜ƒplease mujhe article 498 par wife par torture karneki jurm me jail mat bhejna .🀒 waise bhi aajkaal husbands ka bahut bura waqt chal raha hai India me.😭 in fact i went to talk to some directors. diya ka kuchh pata nehi.tony uski ghamme pagalho gaya. to serial to chalega nehi. to hamara sangsar to chalana padhega na. isliye kaam ke talash karr raha hoon.now please smile. πŸ˜ƒ!

arre woh tony buddha ho gaya ,isliye diya usko chhodke chala gaya.πŸ˜‰lekin mai to aisa nehi hoon. ek patnibrata pati hoon.😳

Ghar aaya Mera Arumi....
Zaroorat Pari Muhey Air freshners ki....
Aaaaaaaaa.....aaaaaaa.......aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mujhey pata thaa...mey Purabmukhi ka naam loongi aur tum aatapko gae.....sorry Tonymukhi, guess we have to cancel our date for tonightπŸ˜‰
bluelotus thumbnail

yes Idesmukhi............. my dearest Deeya is coming back today....

The date is cancelled.........

BTW, did you read the story (sorry song) of your first night?πŸ˜‰

jprasad thumbnail
(jprasad scratching her head)  what is going on???  Do u guys miss me or are you guys making fun of me??? πŸ˜›

I have been away because of yes...brain farts...my brain has had to fart out huge amounts of work at work and at home. 
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

well since my Arumi is back....the million dollar question is, who did Dee(jp)ya run away with😲

I ran away with Armu in my dreams!  πŸ˜›  This is of course separate to the brain farts.  I had to get that out of my system before I went to visit him in my dreams cuz I better release before any unexpected accidents!  πŸ˜›  Of course, Dee(jp)ya had to run away with Armu in her dream as we jprasad, deeya and apoorva are "happily" married.  😈
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Jprasad..Welcome back! πŸ€—..See how everyone was missing you!!

And now smile Tonyblue 😊
And Ideshilpa..do take care of your Arumi! πŸ˜‰
bluelotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

Aww Jprasad..Welcome back! πŸ€—..See how everyone was missing you!!

And now smile Tonyblue 😊
And Ideshilpa..do take care of your Arumi! πŸ˜‰

Welcome back my dear........Now why don't you dream about me?