Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Heres new TC article on Ajay's new show on LO. hes taking up this show. but i wish he didn't've taken this up.but lets hope his ckt & role"ll b gud tho i've doubt that it"ll ba s gud as Abhay of Phulwa.

I am not an actor who can go on playing the same character for years just for the sake of money: Ajay Singh Chaudhary

By TellychakkarTeam 3 Nov 2012 -16.16
Ajay Singh Chaudhary

The highly talented Ajay Singh Choudhary is back in action with Life OK's upcoming show Junoon (Beyond Dreams Productions). Prior to this, he had done Phulwa that was followed by a few episodics in Tere Meri Love Stories and Gumrah.

Tellychakkar.com caught up with Ajay and tried to find out more about Junoon and why has he not really rocked despite doing so much of good work over the years on television.

Can you run us through your character in Junoon?

(smiles) Akash is a very positive guy who every mother and young woman would want to have as their son or a husband. Though this show has two heroes (Aditya Redij and me) and one heroine (Mouni Roy), it is not a love story as of now. As the title suggests, the concept is about obsession and possessiveness. I can't reveal the reason behind the Junoon. For this you have to watch the show when it starts airing early next month.

Your impression of Life OK as a channel?

I had also been offered Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki when this Star network channel was launched, but then I could not take it up for I was a part of Colors' Phulwa. I regard Life OK as one of the top ranking players in the GEC space for it has great stories and are working very hard to stay afloat. The buzz around is that it is similar to what was going around in Colors when it was launched.

Your chemistry with co-star Mouni Roy?

Well, well. We haven't yet shot many scenes together. All I can say is that she is a professional actress who is doing her job well. I really don't understand the concept of chemistry or physics. If you are a good actor and a decent human being, everything works out well. Since I pay lots of attention to the story and a character, I don't think I have any problem with any of my co-stars in getting the required emotions on screen.

Your last full-length show was Phulwa on Colors. How was the experience?

It was a great experience. It so happens sometimes that many a time actors are promised of a particular narrative, but what actually transpires on the screen is something completely different. Luckily, in my case, this did not happen. My character panned out exactly the way I was told it would. Having said that, I do feel sad that this project ended when it was doing pretty well.

You have been around for five long years. Have you felt that you have got your due?

Yes, but in bits and pieces. I had started with a bang; courtesy Anuraag Basu's Love Story and has been fortunate enough to work with big filmmakers. After Love Story, I also enjoyed doing Anhoniyon Ka Andhera with Vikram Bhatt. Sadly, most of them have not really tested my caliber as an actor.

But this horror show on Colors was never rated?

We began well but could not really rise as I feel the Saturday night 11 pm slot was a wrong choice. Then, people were more in a party mood.

Mid-way you left a few projects…

Yes, I quit Pavitra Rishta, Saas Bina Sasural and Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai among others due to creative differences. I am not an actor who can go on playing the same character for years together and make lots of money. Doing different characters, over the past five years, have also allowed me to experiment with various shades. I have also played a negative character in Dil Se Diya Vachan on Zee TV.

Earlier, you left TV for films!

I have never really tried for films. The couple of films (Let's Dance and Aam Ras) which you are talking about were offered to me in 2009. Then, I accepted them because I had nothing better to do. But like others, these films didn't work. Looking ahead, I would again want to try for good roles in films. One thing is clear; I will not leave TV, but if the preparation needs some time off, so be it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ann29ambrzkNimRMulamimi_sbeebutterflyAmeres55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article on Ajay's new show" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing Dolly!Smile

Sigh, just what we think too. Phulwa was unfairly axed off when it still had lots to offer..definitely a lot more than the other shows on air anyway. Stupid Colors :/

And he's right about one thing, apart from Phulwa, I don't think any of the roles really tested his caliber and if he knows that then why this show? I hope it's because he saw something great about his role in it.

Still having mixed feelings about it.Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ann29ambrzktiny15Ameres55shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Thanks a lot for sharing Dolly!Smile

Sigh, just what we think too. Phulwa was unfairly axed off when it still had lots to offer..definitely a lot more than the other shows on air anyway. Stupid Colors :/

And he's right about one thing, apart from Phulwa, I don't think any of the roles really tested his caliber and if he knows that then why this show? I hope it's because he saw something great about his role in it.

Still having mixed feelings about it.Disapprove
welcum ami!!SmileSmile

@bold exactly!! Phulwa has lots of potnl in terms of story, Phulwa & Abhay's ckts individually & PhAb 2gether. this injustice still causes heart ache sumtimes & feel like crying. and i never felt like this 4 anyoder show even tho they were gud(not as much as Phulwa but still better than the craps) & ended early than thye were supposed 2 b.

@red i agree wid u completely.Smileeven i m not liking this show & his ckt's cktization . and my intution is saying either his ckt going 2 b non-existant in future or story"ll go haywire.OuchOuchbut still i wish his role"ll b gud even if its short one ( atleast we can hope 4 him & Sargun 2 b 2gether in futureEmbarrassed).

Edited by tiny15 - 04 November 2012 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzkbeebutterfly55shobha

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thank you Dolly for sharing the article. Smile

Really Phulwa did not deserve that end, it was supposed to go on but...if only things had turned out differently. Glad to know Ajay feels the same way as us, shows how good that show was. 
Exactly Ajay you need a show which tests your potential, thats why we want to see you in another good show like Phulwa and as a lead please. And even I wonder how he will look with Mouni...hm. 

It seems his character is too good. Sigh. But for him will watch it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzktiny15beebutterfly55shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@anu even if his ckt is 2 gud i won't mind. but sumhow the show & his ckt doesn't luk impressive.Smile
i just saw the promo of the show. his ckt was luking like v.gud & show luked like bit rustic but theres sumthing lacking in the show.OuchOuchdon't know wat!!OuchOuchi think after watching phulwa we got accustomed 2 gud story.Ouch

ambrzkMula55shobha

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanks dolly for sharing
he clearly said that he is sad due to phulwa's end 
really hate that colorsCensored
khair lets see what happens

ann29ambrzktiny15

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

dolly thanks a ton fr the article...

I hope he gts a good role and that is character is nt too good...few shades of grey will b welcome..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ann29ambrzktiny15beebutterfly

Mula

Goldie

Mula

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly n for informing meHug Missed you too dear Smile

@ajay- I'm glad that we will see him soon on screen and I hope his new show is good.

ann29ambrzktiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top