Page 2 Page 13

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1870/1870344l054v740qd.gif

More smileys for free download

Hello, how are you all!!
More smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free download
More smileys for free downloadWe are here to tell you about a special person in our life.
More smileys for free downloadwho likes us, we live with her.
More smileys for free downloadLike friends.
More smileys for free downloadSo we are going to tell you all about her, who's an IF addict.
More smileys for free downloadShe joined IF with LRL, also her connection with letter M started with MJHT, continued  with Mahadev, latest is Madhubala. She likes Arjun Bijlani, now she is mohit on Mohit.
More smileys for free downloadMe too mohit on Mohit.
More smileys for free downloadSo guys get ready to celebrate birthday of Shruti (shruti.nil) on 5th November with us.

Dear Shruti,
Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

Your birthday cake
Cake : Chocolate cake decorated by caramel isolated on White
Some gifts for you

Credit:nikki
Siggys:Subha2601
            hemaDaganKhian

Edited by mnx12 - 04 November 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Gitanjali-ramki1Karuma.Vrish.Vrindzhemavidzvish.narenSandytatsmeGopikaaNishajosvanadhiraj.Kavya.Kumari_Darling_Mysterygirl_me-Nymphadora--Stutz-Tyrodeboleena.mannacrystalalenachand1234SAIBALROUTH--Yukthi--sukhi...-Mema-DUGGUlicioussubha2601The.Patthaaka.AASUSMyInspirationzmishti_17The.Lannistercharmee_sammy.DarkParadise..-Araina-foram..ByGod.NancySaranghaeNikki_Titli_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~**Happy Birthday shruti.nil**~" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

More smileys for free downloadWhat about her birthday party?

More smileys for free downloadI have arranged everything.

More smileys for free downloadDon't forget to invite me, I am so handsome, will be jaan of her party.

More smileys for free downloadI am already dancing. let's party...More smileys for free download

More smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free download
More smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free downloadMore smileys for free download
More smileys for free downloadSome refreshment for everyone

Soft_drinks : Group of three soft drinks in various glasses with garnishSoft_drinks : photo of delicious mint cocktail on wooden table illuminated by daylightSoft_drinks : a glass of soda with ice on a white background

Palak Paneer Large viewRajma Masala Large view

Edited by mnx12 - 03 November 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-ramki1.Vrish.hemavidzvish.narenvanadhiMysterygirl_me-Nymphadora-subha2601AASUSTyrodeboleena.mannachand1234--Yukthi--sukhi...Arnav90foram.mishti_17charmee_sammy.DarkParadise..Nikki_TitliSaranghae_CookieMonster_

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Hey Shruthi.

Happy Birthday my love.
Hug

You are the most cheerful soul in DKDM.. always spreading your positive vibe around.

Thanks for being their for us all in this section of the forum..

May God grace your life with all the Happiness, Love and Success.

God bless you pal!

Keep rocking.

Lots of love
Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 03 November 2012 at 11:09am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-ramki1.Vrish.hemavidzvish.narenvanadhiMysterygirl_me-Nymphadora-AASUSsubha2601deboleena.mannachand1234--Yukthi--sukhi...foram.charmee_sammyNikki_TitliSaranghae

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hey Shruti, Many Happy Returns of The Day

FTD White Elegance Bouquet

happy birthday postcard vector

Edited by mnx12 - 03 November 2012 at 11:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-ramki1.Vrish.vish.narenhemavidzvanadhiMysterygirl_me-Nymphadora-subha2601AASUSdeboleena.mannachand1234--Yukthi--sukhi...SaranghaeNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Res...

*will edit on ur d-day MC..Hug*

As of nw Happy Bday in Advance Shrutz..HugHugHug

Cute bday thread Minaxi and i hope i din break ur chain of posts..Smile

-EDITED-

Once again Happyyy Wala Bdayyy my dearest Meethi Churi aka Shrutz...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...V hv travelled a long journey as such chuddy-buddy frnz...u r one of those ppl whom i owe to MJHT for being the reason v met n bcame frnz...Big smileBig smileBig smile...hv soo soo many memories wid u...n if i write down ny few it will make both of us emotional...CryCry...esp me...u knw na hw much emotional i am...CryCryLOLLOL...

V r sometimes alike...n sometimes poles apart...bt one of the reasons v strongly bonded well HAS TO BE our common "loooveees" - AB & SRK..LOLLOLWinkWink...n i ws shocked when i came to knw our habit of lovin same guy hv reached till Sid of SOTY too...ShockedShockedLOLLOL...

U hv ALWZ been a WONDERFUL frnd...an PERFECT siggie/avi maker...an AWESOMEST moderator...n last bt nt least MY ADORABLE MEETHI CHURI since 2010...HugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

luv u alwz...n this is for u vich i made with soo much love...As its ur bday thtsy i wanted something to be givn to u solely coz of my efforts...so i hope u will like this small gift frm me...Big smileBig smile...

Edited by nikki028 - 05 November 2012 at 4:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhiMysterygirl_me--Yukthi--sukhi...foram.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Shruti

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi-Nymphadora---Yukthi--sukhi...foram.Nikki_Titli

ramki1

Goldie

ramki1

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SHRUTI...

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Reserved as of now,will edit it once shruti's b'day arrives.

@Shruti,till then keep feeling excited for ur b'day.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.