Fan Fictions

tr ff:different beginning of a love story-DC (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 42

priyajain_frnd

priyajain_frnd

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
No it wsn't boring at all...and thanks for updating...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tr ff:different beginning of a love story-DC (Page 32)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Perfect is the word.. But I guess bade dhamake small packages me aatae hai.. so chillofy.. n it was NOT boring.. Update soon.. wanna see how Rey manaofys Taani!!

sreelu094

dh19

IF-Dazzler

dh19

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Pls. update dear.

sreelu094

sreelu094

IF-Sizzlerz

sreelu094

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for all ur comments guys.all ur cmnts really made me happy.and sorry for the last short update .i know u guys are angry at me for such a short update.so a big sorry Big smile

sreelu094

IF-Sizzlerz

sreelu094

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
so guys finally i'm here with my updateBig smile.ya u heard it right LOLme back with the updateLOLsorry my bandariyas for the late update(kan pakad ke maafi).ab aadat dal lo meri late updates kiLOLkyu ki nxt update will be only after 11th janStern Smile(uske liye bhi maafiLOL)
well this update is dedicated to sara(sikky) (who constantly reminds me about my ffLOL),rhea-who accompanies sara in the same workLOL,pikky(my enemy banderiyaLOL)-who is so busy eating my brain (almost finished eating my brain) and disturbing me saying update update,finally dedicated to ritzy(i mean my boring ritzyLOL)-jo lapata haiLOL(vanished somewhere after reading my 1 updateLOL ...and dedicated to all other banderiyas who read my ff so patiently LOL.aaj tho kuch jyada hi bak bak kiya naaLOL.so nw moving on to update...

part 4

rey had tears in his eyes.he left fire escape and called sharon and said taani is in fire escape...
rey to himself "u brought tears in her eyes rey,now it's ur duty to bring a bright smile on her face.i know it's hard,but i'll bring back that smile on her face

night at rey's apartment

it was almost 12 nw and yet he was not sleeping.he was in deep thoughts...(ofcourse thinking about taani).he was hugging his pillow tight and dreaming taani...rey to himself
"wat hpnd to u rey.y r u dreaming taani?wat's so special about her?Shocked.waise bhi wat am i sayingD'oh.everything is special about her...her hair,hand,legs,those staring eyes which made me fell for herShockedfell for her Confused?really rey?r u out of ur senses?no may be notBig smile.wow rey finally u fell for someone(LOLi know i know kuch jyada hua, hai naaLOL)waise it wasn't just those eyes which made me fell for her...her innocent face ,those feathery lips...her lipsShockedare beta tu to gayaDeadtera love story tho shuru hone se pehle exit ki tarah bad raha hai...(LOLi'm in a good mood u see so wanna disturb u guys in btwLOL)
tu ne to use pehle hi kiss kiya...acha hua usne mujhe tappad nahi mara(LOL)...waise bhi me aur kya karta D'ohi wasn't able to control myself from going towards her and kissing her aur usne to muje roka hi nahi...but her tears fell like stones in my heart...i know she was hurt and still she is.pata nahi wat she thinks about me.but as i have found my princess i'll heal all her wounds and make her mine forever...yaay i've found my princess Dancing...so mission taani ...gud nit rey.hope to have a bright day 2mrw and gud nit my princessHeart...

nit at taani's room

taani to herself:
"hey krishnaji ye aapne mere saat kya kiyaCry.me tho aap se baat hi nahi karoongi abOuch.waise ab mein colg kaise jaoongiConfused?everyone will stare at meDead.haan tho dekkne do me bhi ab chup baitne nahi waliAngry.waise he doesn't seems to be a bad guy.ab muje todi pata hai uske bare mein.he did bid me sorry but i can't forgive him as such.par waise bhi mujhe kya hogaya da?why din't i stop him when he was about to kiss meConfused?kaise karti me?me tho uspe aise kho gaya tha ki i even forgot the worldD'oh(LOL)waise he was looking handsome and hot...uff taani u r impossibleD'oh.ab usse gali dene ki bagair u r praising him?wah kya baat hai...stop it taani,stop thinking about him...(after taking a deep breath) whom ever u r mr.handsome (LOL) i so hate u...hope to have a btr day 2mrw!"

in the mng.
rey was ready already.well he always used to be lateLOL.par aaj tho kuch jaldi hi taiyar hua,princess ko jo milna hai naa...
rey:chal beta hogayana tera.hope she will forgive me soon.(he was wearing white shirt and black jeans)so 2day's mission-flirting with my princessLOL
here taani too was ready to leave to the colg.she din't used any modern dress 2day.she was wearing a white dress( one which taani used in rasiya sceneEmbarrassed)when she was about to leave she received a call from sharon
taani:hello sharon bolo
sh:taani u r cmng to colg 2day naa?Confused
ta:haa sharon
sh:greatSmile.so lets meet there in the colgSmile.bye yaar
ta:tik hai,byeSmile
she then left to colg in her car

guys i haven't completed this part.came here to update with a gud mood and nw really in a very bad mood.so will come back to update the rest on or b4 christmas.i'm not sending any pm's since i haven't finished this part.so btr u guys don't cmnt till i complete

Edited by sreelu094 - 04 May 2013 at 12:18pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

jeslinathomasvrinda-fanliyaliyapreety_1994doll_dimplebags07diyadawda13sona_taareyCharMarfan4everBubblie1490khyati2000nidaTaareydisha93-Dreaming...-CussTheWorldUpdh19hima_taareyraddhiCrazyInfinities_PanCake_--taareylove---...Natasha...PreciousHeart.StarDust.chand91

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Awesmeee update

Edited by zara.92 - 05 May 2013 at 5:26am

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Thank u sweet sreelu for updating I love it and u did a superb job. Wow Rey already love his princess lol he going crazy and his princess also is thinking about him hmm. Can't wait for u to update the whole thing.

sreelu094

sonakshigupta

Goldie

sonakshigupta

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
read all d parts nw...dey r gr8 plz update soon n pm me

sreelu094

Post Reply New Post

Go to top