Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 98)

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Ronit , thank you for reminding me to remind you that you never have to remind me to remember you, I always do. Hug

Your pictures and greetings are soo sweet. Thank you.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12komal07Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
thank you for reminding me to remind you that you never have to remind me to remember you, I always do.

ow i loved it julie... Tongue... be happy ... im here to make you all happy Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07JulieD

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
hi every one I made new VM
Hope you'll Like it

Kyon kisi ko - Vikram's Pain

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66JulieDkomal07Vinnie79

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Loved your VM Ronit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
MyTThanks for the  Pics Ronit, 
 This is one of my favorite scene,  the disapointment in his sister, who really should have know better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07JulieD

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD
**************************************HOT TOPIC*************************************

Thakur Vikram Singh

Hi guys, today's hot topic is very easy. If Sugni were to become pregnant after just the one time with TVSEmbarrassed. If the CVs keep things simple by not letting there be any doubt on who the father is.
What will be Vikram's reaction to the news that Sugni, is pregnant with his child? Will he be happy and demand that Sugni now marry him?  Will he accept the child or will he allow Aditya to raise his child?

Julie, interesting topic, if Sugni were to be pregnant with Vickram's child, he will be estastic/ elated/. "Any man will be overjoyed to have a child with the woman he loves". Vickram will persuade Sugni to marry him, cause he will want his child be born legitimately.
Definetly not, Vickram will never want Adi raised his child for him. Vickram will want to do the honor himself in raising his child.
Vickram love Sugni truly, honestly and sincerely, and if she is pregnant with his child, this will give him an opportunity to prove to Sugni what a wonderful human being he is. Vickram raised Adi, so why wouldn't want to raise his own flesh and blood.
Keep in mind he is Thakur Vickram Singh and no one go against or contradict him in his decision.

Edited by Sandy66 - 08 December 2012 at 12:38pm

croziaxxkomal07JulieDronshaan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
 hey sandy ! why always vikram prove  every thing, there is no need of vikram to prove how wonderful he is...  for god sake or for a change 'kyo nahi sugni is bar prove karti ki wo kitni acchi maa hai, atleast  she should prove this time, she is nothing good, neither she is good daughter,nor good beloved and not a good wife, so apne bacche ke liye to thodha sudhr jaye,but me sure agar use pta chlega to wo bhag jayegi bina kisi ko kuch btaye... Disapprove 

Sandy66komal07JulieDronshaan

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
SmileMansi dear, we all know what a gracious,kind,sincere,trustworthy, and loving Thakur Malaackis, but Sugni is too stubborn,arrogant, and egotistical to recognized what a true gem Vickram is. Believe me I would really like to see Sugni get off her high horses and stop her nonsense and prove/show Vickram that once or still she in love with him, instead off acting to damn proud in front of him. Hate her attitude sometimes, acting so Mahaan. CVs sabotaged her character so much that almost everyone who watches the show hates her.
First time in television history viewers hates the main lead Actress. Wow,Shocked amazing, hope the CVs redeemed her character soon.

Edited by Sandy66 - 09 December 2012 at 4:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshirazor12croziaxxJulieDkomal07Vinnie79

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index