Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 149

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Photos from Last 2 episodes 4 u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 70)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I loved his expresions in this ... scene... Smiling without letting his family know about it... how much I too was happy seeing adi getting arrested

JulieDVinnie79

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
One Msg From Your fan On FB

Hi! Varun what a cute smile. Varun aap ke liye ek sher arj hai... baago me phol khilte rehenge, raaton ko diye jalte rehenge. Dua hai hamari khuda se aap kush rahe hamesha , baki hum to aapko tang karte rehenge.

Edited by ronshaan - 27 November 2012 at 1:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Here is One MSG from Your facebook Fan

I'm working really hard to not watch the show by helping trps fall. Ronit, if you speak to Varun next time, I would like to know how he feels of his fans trying to support him by refusing to see him. I don't know about the drug infested CV, but these cheap craps don't suit Thakur Vicky!!

Edited by ronshaan - 27 November 2012 at 1:48am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Sandy66JulieD

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

To Varun and Friends,
  Good  morning... Happy Tuesday to all. I hope you all have a  great and wonderful day! 
Ronit,  the pics. are great loved them!  Sandy the jokes cracked me up sooo funny thank u !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Good Morning vinnie

How are you ??

Yeah Em Happy to share Pics b'cos I know u all love seeing them Tongue

Edited by ronshaan - 27 November 2012 at 5:03am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
MY  Two Pics for Yesterday's episode!

This pic is soo sad Unhappy ... stupid Cv's took all the joy out of the mans face, now he walks around looking all sad and angry all the time...

It's all in the eyes... Varun Badola  can convey so much with out saying a word...And that is what makes his acting so fantastic.  His emotions are expressed through is face and eyes... the glee  at watching Adi suffer and Hatred  Vickram has for Adi is clearly written  on his face...BRILLIANT

Ps: Ronit  I am fine thank you...I hope all is wel on your side...are things getting becak to mornal yet?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.