Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 149

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Pooja to honi he hai... ho he jaye gi lekin jawala thakur jee yahan se aaj prasad ke tor pe na ---- ki ganit seekh ke jaiye ga
Kya hai ke kuch bhagto'n ke liye parobkar ka, tyaag ka in sab cheezo ka ganit ziada bara hota hai
Per aap samjhen ge nahi is baat ko.. kyunke in sab cheezo mein aap bohat ghareeb hain

" THe prayers is to be done...it will be done...but  Jawal Thakur  is here as an invitee...to receive prasad, so he will learn the prayers .  it is that  for some devotees to be kind, to sacrifice, and all such things the prayers mean more to them. But you will not understand all this , because  for all these things you are very poor.!"

TVS To Pandit -
Chaliye pandit jee pooja shuru kijiye... Or jin logon ki kuch ganit ki samaseyaen hon unse kahiye zara peeche hatt jayen ... Jo log purey sharadha bhaov se pooja kerna chahte hain woh a ke pooja ker len zra

come on Panditji start the  prayers ...and who ever has a problem with the ritual ask them to step back, the one who came with full devotion to do the prayers let them come and perform the prayers !

I hope I  translated it correctly... If I got anything wrong please feel free to tell me , it is the only way i will learn lol!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 21 November 2012 at 7:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Sandy66payal7JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 52)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Photos from Last episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12lidvinJulieD

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

********************HOT TOPIC**************

Thakur Vikram Singh

Hi guys, today's hot topic is on Thakur Vikram Singh and his possible  agenda. A few fans have been saying that maybe Vikram is actually helping Adini and is not really negative after all.
So, I will like your opinions on this. Do you guys think that he has easily put aside his love for Sugni and pretended to doubt  her character in order for her to marry his nephew, Aditya?
We all know him to be a decent person, so did he  manhandle Sugni after her marriage, to make her hate and fall in love with Aditya instead?
Is he doing all this to see the love of life and his nephew/son happy together? Or is he really just negative and is being true to form as per the CVs?

NB: Thanks to Lidvin and Chalhov for your posts that gave me the idea for hot topic.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

********************HOT TOPIC**************

Thakur Vikram Singh

Hi guys, today's hot topic is on Thakur Vikram Singh and his possible  agenda. A few fans have been saying that maybe Vikram is actually helping Adini and is not really negative after all.
So, I will like your opinions on this. Do you guys think that he has easily put aside his love for Sugni and pretended to doubt  her character in order for her to marry his nephew, Aditya?
We all know him to be a decent person, so did he  manhandle Sugni after her marriage, to make her hate and fall in love with Aditya instead?
Is he doing all this to see the love of life and his nephew/son happy together? Or is he really just negative and is being true to form as per the CVs?

NB: Thanks to Lidvin and Chalhov for your posts that gave me the idea for hot topic.Smile

I love the optimism of Livdin and Chalhov, and if that is what is happening  I will get up and do a jig!!DancingDancing But  given the track record of the writers on this show I will take a more bitter route. I am  thinking, since Vickram told the money lender to  give him double the amount..he is setting Adi up for a nasty fall.Evil Smile Which will serve two purpose Adi will loose  his reputation and his money and have a big debt to payback.  Now since Vickram told the man to grant him the loan, making him the grantor, how else would he get the money???   Vickram will step in and pay it off...question is  what will he want in return  hmmm... hehehehe! Shocked

ocendejoylidvinJulieDronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Vinnie I like your thinking. I would prefer him to forget about Sugni but since he is unable to do that, sufferation of Adini is the next best thing.
I want  them to suffer, suffer, suffer suffer and suffer!!!!

I have noticed that ALL his threats have gone up in smoke so far and that really is no fun to watch. So I am hoping that he does get to make their lives hell at least once. But please no manhandling of Sugni. I don't want him to even touch her with a 10ft pole!!!!

ocendejoyrazor12lidvinronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I liked vikram thakur today... he is trying to 4get the girl... but there is love what to do we cant 4get real love... sugni can but vikram couldn't ... now its times for some happiness to enter his life !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyAnkitakPandeyrazor12lidvinJulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
about the hot topic ... what can I say ... we can see those things on movies but people do it to sacrifice their love 4 the other person if they know the other love the same girl and want her to go to him, but sorry i never see love in adi's eyes ... i see some thing else but not love 4 sugni..  so why should vikram do such a thing ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12lidvinJulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I love the optimism but since Varun himself has said that TVS is going to be hard core negative I don't think this is him trying to make Adi Sugni work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12lidvinJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.