Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 149

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Ronit loved the pics but from all i Liked this two pics.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitakPandeySandy66komal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I made 2 creations Last days so sharing here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

lidvin sent me this topic and I'm just writing on behalf of her.

Hot Topic

As you all know PSH CV's gave us the biggest shock at this weekend by showing Adi-Sugni Wedding Promo. So the garama garam i mean Hot Topic is
"Will Adi-Sugni get married or it is

just a dream of TVS or Adi?" O should i say NightmareLOL

Note: This Topic will be discussed only from Monday to Tuesday Then Wednesday's HT Updater Julie will write another HT for other 2 days.Friday will be Vinnie's turn.
Ok friends lets start discussion now

Edited by komal07 - 05 November 2012 at 2:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I feel It is not a dream if TVS is kicking the kalash.

Adi may say we have to get married as mamaji now will be hell bent on giving rewa a divorce since he knows now sugni went in search for him.

Sugni i find her double dhol on one hand she allows adi to put necklace around her neck instead of taking from him and putting herself and on other hand say she will be meera for vikram always. Take a stand dear.   

ADINI will get married, rewa will get TVS home after the marriage. TVS will kick the kalas in anger. Rewa will smile as her task for the time being is accomplished of poisoning ADINI in TVS mind.

Edited by lidvin - 05 November 2012 at 3:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Sandy66JulieDkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
lidvin  Agree with u i also feel the same is going to happen

Some one wrote on PSH fan page ,, (adini fan) hope its not a dream hope they are not playing with us adini fans... and I said to her... CV never play with U ADINI fans they play with us VINI fans ... !!!Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Sandy66lidvinkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Ronit lovely creationsHeart

lidvin i kinda agree with you but at the same time i don't want ur prediction to come true lol this is horrible yaar therez no logic or reason for this wedding now. If cv's want adini to get married then why sugni did all that nautanki? why she was in a search mission of tvs? Sugni is just beyond irritating now. How many times TVS will get deceived and back stabbed by his love and that so called son like nephew?. adi is definitely NOT normalAngry anyway i guess i'm going off topic lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66lidvinHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Ronit lovely creationsHeart

lidvin i kinda agree with you but at the same time i don't want ur prediction to come true lol this is horrible yaar therez no logic or reason for this wedding now. If cv's want adini to get married then why sugni did all that nautanki? why she was in a search mission of tvs? Sugni is just beyond irritating now. How many times TVS will get deceived and back stabbed by his love and that so called son like nephew?. adi is definitely NOT normalAngry anyway i guess i'm going off topic lol
you are right komal
even I dont understand why she bothered to look 4 him
Just think about it... She was the one who had bad dream and ask to go and look 4 him
the most funny thing was ADI who said to MT im going to look 4 uncle and I also wanna know where he is and WHY HE IS GONE that was so funny she asked him to leave her alone and never come back and she lives at his home what did she want him to do ?
just b'cos of her showing love to vikram Reva decided to kill vikram ... !!!

Sugni is couse of all problems vikram is facing

I just ask her LEAVE HIM ALONE if u cant hold his hand

Edited by ronshaan - 05 November 2012 at 3:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12lidvinkomal07HillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Vinnie, Payal, Pankhudi, Julie, Seema & Sandy Embarrassed
I too missed you all a lotHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.