Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 149

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Probably not Rinit. He does not to be with her this life time so I very much doubt that he would do anything that would tie them to each other for the 7 lifetimes.

BTW thank you for the translation of Reva dialogues.

I did not realise the words "humari balah se" means I dont care.

BTW the latest VM is really beautiful. You have yet again picked one of my faviourate songs. I would have liked to see few more of the karva chotha scenes but thats because I am just greedy. Thank you soo much for making it

Edited by payal7 - 18 November 2012 at 5:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66komal07ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 45)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Payal thank u for loving the Videomix... I tried to make the best of it (even im not so much focused now a days due to happenings) but I made it and happy U loved it
I tried to use those 2 scenes cos they were great one's

Yeah Humari balah se is I dont care but in hindi it sounds better !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66komal07

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hi Ronit

Yes I agree those words sound better in Hindi than in English.

BTW the song that always comes to mind when I think of TVSs situation - Tadap Tadap from Hum Dil Da Chuka Sanam

Sandy66komal07ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Hi Ronit

BTW the song that always comes to mind when I think of TVSs situation - Tadap Tadap from Hum Dil
Da Chuka Sanam
This song is mine fav too and when I listen to it tears come and I know if ill use it U will cry - many times i wanted to use this song but didnt use it ... I dont know... cant cry more...
I know i will select the painful scenes and make u all cry thats why refrain from using it but will try making on it too on future Big smile

razor12Sandy66komal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Komal...

varun himself said he didnt win award for astitva (read his comment last week) so I guess that was wrong info from wikipedia site.
N yes im also amazed why they gave him that award but still happy he got any award from them
I watched Banegi apni baat at that time but I dont remember varun in it ... I remember others who worked in it but 4got varun in that show. may be he was friend of some actor in that show really 4got.
Yeah he worked allot with zee but worked with other channels and must say now a dayz zee has gone crazy ... in every show they show this craziness ... 2 males 1 female or 2 female one male I just hate that idea now a days its too boring to watch this thing.

Ronit i saw myself that award show where he won award for astitva. I guess You misunderstood his words.Ermm

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Originally posted by payal7

Hi Ronit

BTW the song that always comes to mind when I think of TVSs situation - Tadap Tadap from Hum Dil
Da Chuka Sanam
This song is mine fav too and when I listen to it tears come and I know if ill use it U will cry - many times i wanted to use this song but didnt use it ... I dont know... cant cry more...
I know i will select the painful scenes and make u all cry thats why refrain from using it but will try making on it too on future Big smile

Hey sweeties do you mind if i try to make a VM on this song?

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Komal Ronit

I was not suggesting that anyone should make a VM on the song. It was just an observation on my part that, that song fits his situation.

By all means please feel free to make VM on the song but may I suggest that we wait for a week or two so that there is new material to work with as we all know its going to get worse for him. Just a suggestion. Please feel free to do as you wish

komal07JulieDVinnie79

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much payal,sandy,julie,ronit,vinnie and everyone else for wishing me good healthHug It's just everyone is getting sick after storm and flood. I got my little voice back other than that nothing changed lol recovery process is very slow but when i see people around me going through the same then i feel a bit relax that i'm not aloneLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66Vinnie79JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.