Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 149

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Video Of The Day

Note: Will share all TVS scenes it doesn't matter if he is alone or with sugni,jiji,adi,amu,TJS etc cuz if Varun is there in any scene then the scene definitely belongs to him only.
So just enjoy the presence of TVS in all scenes .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 44)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
photos from friday episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Ronit i would love to see them together in any serial BUT NOT on Zee TV at all. I find zee tv biased and hypocrites. They 're using Varun for their Ghatiya serial's promotion but not nominated him ever for his great venture Koshish ek asha and PSH. They nominated him as a villian but the truth is he was NOT a villain till that time. Varun's character was very much positive from the beginning to the last week. 7 months he played a positive hero's character and they nominated him in villains category? And top of it he won the award. Excellent ZEE TV. They will Never ever recognize the gem they have. I don't know why Varun worked with Zee TV alot.

1994 Banegi Apni Baat
Zee TV
2000'2002 Koshish (TV series) Neeraj Khanna Zee TV
2001 Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan Balu Zee TV
2002'2006 Astitva...Ek Prem Kahani Abhimanyu Saxena Zee TV Niki Aneja Walia
2003'2004 Awaaz - Dil Se Dil Tak Rahul Zee TV
2005'2006 Rabba Ishq Na Hove Kushan Zee TV
2012 Phir Subah Hogi (TV series) Thakur Vikram Singh Zee TV

7 shows with Zee TV and got award for only Astitva? How about Koshish? Wasn't it a brilliant work by Varun?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66JulieD

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Ronit you have already uploaded those pics darlingDay Dreaming

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Komal...

varun himself said he didnt win award for astitva (read his comment last week) so I guess that was wrong info from wikipedia site.
N yes im also amazed why they gave him that award but still happy he got any award from them
I watched Banegi apni baat at that time but I dont remember varun in it ... I remember others who worked in it but 4got varun in that show. may be he was friend of some actor in that show really 4got.
Yeah he worked allot with zee but worked with other channels and must say now a dayz zee has gone crazy ... in every show they show this craziness ... 2 males 1 female or 2 female one male I just hate that idea now a days its too boring to watch this thing.

razor12komal07

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Ronit you have already uploaded those pics darlingDay Dreaming

oh sorry
my head not working due to problems around here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
******Favourite Picture********

I love this picture where Vikram was laughing because the moon had went into hiding again before Reva could do her pujaROFL

[/QUOTE]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66komal07ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I wonder - would he let her do that pooja if she could see that moon ?

razor12komal07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.