Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 41)

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
wow komal i love this scene allot 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I added a new segment in daily segment's category "Video Of The Day"
In this segment i will share TVS scenes daily one by one.So lets start from the very 1st scene of him.

Video Of The Day

TVS Royal Entry
Party

Edited by komal07 - 17 November 2012 at 12:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Added one more segment in Daily Segment's Category"Thakur Vikram Singh's Dialogues". Well well the serial is only a punishment to watch BUT will catch up TVS scenes ONLY Tongue We all 're admiring TVS's dialogues from the beginning so lets start saving them naLOL And i have another idea for TVS dialogues but obviously wont share it now for some reasonsLOL anyway 3rd AT k liye save kerte hain woh ideaWink

Thakur Vikram Singh Dialogues From Friday 11/16/12 Episode
  1. TVS To Sugni - Taras aata hai tum per kabhi kabhi lekin kya karen, kuch kiya bhi nahi ja sakta PAAP KA GHARA Hai na jab phoot'ta hai to dukh ayse he behta hai zindagi bhar ,Clap    
  2. Kuch yaad hai sugni jab hum kabhi tumhare liye khare hote the samaj ke saamne kise ki himmat nahi hoti thi ke tumhare ooper koi ek ungli bhi utha de, Thumbs Up Hum tumhe thakurain ka darja ,woh sari izzat maan samman sab kuch dena chahte the per tumhe he samajh mein nahi ayaApprove
  3. Jhaank ke dekho gi na apne ander to pata chale ga ke yeh zillat, Beyizzati jo tumhari ho rahi hai na, tum isi ke layak ho haqdaar ho iski tumThumbs UpClap
  4. Vishwas- sugni yeh shabd apne moun se nikala met karo, tumne humara vishwas kitna bacha ke rakha hai yeh tum bhi janti ho hum bhi jante hainApprove
  5. Humari aatma pe jo ghao diye hain tumne chalo woh to choro unke baare mein baad mein baat karen ge, abhi to shareer k ghaao bhi nahi bhare sugniCry
  6. maa jab haathon mein kaalak bhar ke tumhare jab moun pe ragre gi na or ghar ki sari ki sari aurate'n tumhe dhakke de de ke maar maar ker nikalen gi na to tumhara woh JHUNJHUNE TYPE PATI hai na kuch nahi ker paye gaLOLApprove
  7. Arey sirf tum he sachi ho sugni haina?LOLThumbs Up
  8. Abhi bhi keh rahe hain ke sawikaar ker lo humara tohfa , ho sakta hai k hume tum pe TARAS AA JAYE or hum tumhe shayad JEENE KI IJAZAT de den, WERNA to bohat mushkil hai tumhara yahan pe zinda rehnaThumbs Up
  9. Chor do yeh zidd sugni , chalo itni ghairat to hai aditya mein ke wada pura nahi ker paya to aya nahi sharam ke maare, Tum kuch bhi ker lo sugni tumhari kismet mein hum he likhe hainLOL
  10. TVS To REVA- Tumne humare liye wrat rakha hai?Shocked per tumhara pehla vrat kab toota?Confused jo tumne apni maa ke pait mein liya thaLOL ke zindagi mein ager tum jiyo gi to sirf apne liye jiyo giTongue
  11. Reva yeh lota chani chand wand in sab cheezo mein kahan waqt barbad ker rahi ho tum, jachta nahi hai tumhare pe met karo yeh sabROFL sahi keh rahe hain tumhe, dekho tumhe apne mard se ziada uske mehal mein interest hai, tumhari thakurain ki jo padwi hai woh barkarar hai, khao peeyo aish karo, kahan in chakro'n mein pari ho tumClap
  12. Vrat tum apni salamti k liye rakha karo, Jitna jiyo gi utni ziada aish karo giLOL
  13. Wese tumhe ek raaz ki baat batayen is raja ki jaan is toote mein nahi us (ishara towards sugni) toote mein haiTongue
  14. Arey baab re baap tumhare haath mein diya chani dekh ke chand bhi chup gyaROFL

Edited by komal07 - 17 November 2012 at 2:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyAnkitakPandeyrazor12croziaxxVinnie79ronshaan

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

FRIDAY'S HOT TOPIC OF THE WEEK

Today's hot topic deals with Varun Badola  the actor. We have all seen some of his other works ( I think) , I would like you  to  state one scene/ line/ character of his that you absolutely loved...and what touched you about it.  I know some of you were watching  Sonu sweety as well as ECHPM,.So I am looking to hear from you!

Vinnie hard choice yaar but there was a dialogue of TVS when G came to the haveli and asked him if he's going to marry sugni or not and he gave promise.
Dialogue: "Ek Thakur Ne Vachan Diya Hai Or Jab Ek Thakur Vachan Deta Hai To Brahma Jee Bhi Apne Qalam Ko Rok Ker Intezar Kerte Hain Ke Kahin Kuch Anyatha Na Likh Den, Sab Kuch Soch Samajh Ker Or Sahi Sun Ker Likhe'n"
Till now i loved all his characters but had a prob with abhimanyu's herkateLOL I wish in future Varun comes up with sonu sweety seasoon2. I do watch sonu sweety whenever my mood goes off or i need to charge up myselfLOL
Ek chabhi according to me was is and will remain classic. BUT Koshish ek asha is a kind of MUST watch serial. Varun was absolutely brilliant there. And how can i forget Nach Balliye? NB craze was something else man. Varun-Rajeshwari were awesome in dancingClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyAnkitakPandeyrazor12Sandy66JulieDVinnie79

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Thank you komal

All The Lines R great !!!

and yes watch gili gili gappa.

i shared some episodes i guess till episode 8 i watched and updated
do watch it i love that one too.

And yeaaa... One More VM is ready .. i will upload and share it soon !!! hope u all will like that too..

Edited by ronshaan - 17 November 2012 at 2:20am

komal07

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hi Kavitha welcome to Varun's ATHug Thanks so much for giving us your introductionBig smile
It will be great if you try to participate in all daily segments.Embarrassed And if you have any suggestions to make the AT more entertaining then feel free to PM meBig smile Would love to interact you more,Have funHug

razor12

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Ronit i missed gilli gilli gappa will definitely watch itBig smile and thanks... so many dialogues yaarShocked pause ker ker ke ek ek dialogue likhna man too much time consumingErmm ager TVS ke daily itne saare dialogues hue to me gyi kaam seLOL
And u know na i can't see pics and creations shared by u. I want to select my favorite pic of the day and checked at ur fb page as well but u didn't upload all pics from yesterday's episode yet. R u going to upload them any time soon?Embarrassed

Edited by komal07 - 17 November 2012 at 2:47am
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Ronit i missed gilli gilli gappa will definitely watch itBig smile and thanks... so many dialogues yaarShocked pause ker ker ke ek ek dialogue likhna man too much time consumingErmm ager TVS ke daily itne saare dialogues hue to me gyi kaam seLOL
And u know na i can't see pics and creations shared by u. I want to select my favorite pic of the day and checked at ur fb page as well but u didn't upload all pics from yesterday's episode yet. R u going to upload them any time soon?Embarrassed

they are there 1st then i share it here
https://www.facebook.com/Phir.Subah.Hogi.ShaanSE/photos_stream

login with fb

and yeah i share those on ucoz site psh i dont know u can watch on not but if u want to watch it ill give u another link to watch

komal07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index