Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 149

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Ronit Health to met pucho D'ohwatery eyes,runny nose,itchy throat,coughing,throat swollen up Silly I have lost my voiceLOL
Today i'm talking with sign language and giving my colleagues fun timeLOL
And Joke of the day, My voice is gone temporarily of courseLOL  guess how i talk on cell? simple just pick up the cell and start cough until next person say ok ok gotchaLOL
My frnd called in the evening and i did that coughing thing with her then she told other frnd then she called then she told another frnd and then she called they all 're having fun at my expenses. Will see them once i get my voice backEvil Smile anyway i'm done with my story.
I heard about the war in israel. U knw what the moment i heard the news i remembered u and my question about the same issue. ewww meri nazar lag gyiShocked Please be safe and update here time to time about ur safety. My all prayers 're with uHug

and sholly i can't say anything about ur creations cuz as u knw i'm nt able to see themOuch

Edited by ronshaan - 18 November 2012 at 12:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Sandy66komal07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 39)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Komal  I hope  you feel better soon!  Glad you are making the best of your situation!  Drink lots of liquid, get some rest and  enjoy some of Varun's shows i=on the net. * my perscription  for  better health lol*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoykomal07

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
FRIDAY'S HOT TOPIC OF THE WEEK

Today's hot topic deals with Varun Badola  the actor. We have all seen some of his other works ( I think) , I would like you  to  state one scene/ line/ character of his that you absolutely loved...and what touched you about it.  I know some of you were watching  Sonu sweety as well as ECHPM,.So I am looking to hear from you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
more creations from my side

Edited by ronshaan - 16 November 2012 at 6:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyAnkitakPandeySandy66komal07

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

FRIDAY'S HOT TOPIC OF THE WEEK

Today's hot topic deals with Varun Badola  the actor. We have all seen some of his other works ( I think) , I would like you  to  state one scene/ line/ character of his that you absolutely loved...and what touched you about it.  I know some of you were watching  Sonu sweety as well as ECHPM,.So I am looking to hear from you!

hmm nice topic

i liked the time when he says

oye sweetoo sweeto sun sun sun sun meri baat sun (hahahah aur woh sunti hi nahi hahahahah)

Edited by ronshaan - 16 November 2012 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoykomal07

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
The line I miss the most from PHS apart from "Samja ma aie baat" is

"Kamal ho tum" in that half exasperated, half amused tone. I suspect we will never hear those word again.

Edited by payal7 - 16 November 2012 at 10:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDVinnie79komal07ronshaan

razor12

razor12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hi Komal,
  I am Kavitha from USA, a fan of Varun Badola. My journey as his fan started from the show Astitva. Though his role in the show was not an ideal lead, I liked the charm Varun brought into the character and convinced audience that Abhi is a flawed human being but still loveable.

Before PSH, apart from Astitva, I watched him in Anu Kapoor and Rajeshwari's Antakshari episode, liked his singing talent. Recently, I watched ACHPM series and loved his work there. The
whole show was fantastic. The concept, retaining of the essence, perfect blend of comedy, addressing social issues in a subtle way and incorporating the love story was all perfectly scripted and executed. At the end of it, it left me wanting more of it.
You all reading my posts on how much I like him as TVS in PSH. But, unfortunately, I won't be continuing with the show from now on...the lost my interest in it but will always, cherish Varun's acting skills as TVS.

I am more and more impressed with his work now than from past. What I like the most about him is, he is choosing roles which are different from his previous works. 

His best skills -
  Subtle way of expressing emotions with less words.
  Willingness to experiment within his perimeter.
  Excellent voice and heart warming singer.

This is my formal introduction to all VB fans here.  Thank you for all the support I have received from TVS/PSH fans. After a very long time, I found interest in participating in a forum discussion and that is here. I am glad I came to know you all and came to know more about Varun the actor.

Have a nice day!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66Vinnie79komal07JulieD

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
There is a one liner from  Sonu Sweety  that always craks me up :
 In the sarcastic exasperated  way
" Yeh deakho...yeah deakho is aurat ko,,,,"  i.e. Look at this woman...
followed by a rundown of whatever he is mad about  hilarious.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07JulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.