Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

   
Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 146)

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 24146

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

******************HOT TOPIC***************
Phir Subah Hogi..

Thanks Julie for the Hot TopicStar
I don't know who's gonna die but i'll be more than happy if AdiNi dieLOL i can't stand them at all. They can shift the focus from sugni to champa as she's the ONLY victim bedni left in the show. And they can make champa-TVS pair to continue the storyTongue But acting wise Gulki is better than champaWink anyway
If they can't kill AdiNi then how about killing TVS? Sorry Varun Jee but there's no hope left in the show and we don't want to see
our darling TVS turning into rapist or killerCry

No No No
 
Nahiii
 
Dont kill TVS
 
why always bad should happen to him only ??
as long as he is alive.. there is hope ... Plz dont kill the hope for him to get love ... something that is missing from his life
 
Plz dont kill him Cry
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Joined: 23 April 2007
Posts: 4974

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Oh hello i can't read hindi and u guys 're planing to share more hindi quotesEvil Smile khabardar werna entrance pe closed ka sign laga dun gi haanDancing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 24146

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Oh hello i can't read hindi and u guys 're planing to share more hindi quotesEvil Smile khabardar werna entrance pe closed ka sign laga dun gi haanDancing LOL
aap to bura mann rhei ho
main likhne k koshish karke
translate b dungi naaaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 2098

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
 Ronit Embarrassed  bhut - bhut dhanyawad.. in hindi..Big smile

 roshan ! ab koi umeed mujhe nahi dikhti,  eklouti umeed hai to bas itni ki adi-sug ko mar kar ek saal ka leap le aur aage badhe..  par aaisa hone wala nahi hai.. because adi-sug officially hero-heroine hai aur V villain.. to uski subah ki chinta kisi ko nahi hai.. 
and i realized ki agar zee ka koi show out of track chala jata hai, to wo use track par lane ki koshish nahi karte.. use uske hal par chodh dete hai,aur phie band kar dete hai..  Ouch


Edited by croziaxx - 30 December 2012 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Joined: 13 June 2012
Posts: 5395

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
To Ronit,  wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 24146

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

 Ronit Embarrassed  bhut - bhut dhanyawad.. in hindi..Big smile

 roshan ! ab koi umeed mujhe nahi dikhti,  eklouti umeed hai to bas itni ki adi-sug ko mar kar ek saal ka leap le aur aage badhe..  par aaisa hone wala nahi hai.. because adi-sug officially hero-heroine hai aur V villain.. to uski subah ki chinta kisi ko nahi hai.. 
and i realized ki agar zee ka koi show out of track chala jata hai, to wo use track par lane ki koshish nahi karte.. use uske hal par chodh dete hai,aur phie band kar dete hai..  Ouch
zee tv care nahi karta yeh nahi to koi aur sahi
per in shows k cv ko care hona chahiye they want great shows why dont they listen ?
is show k cv ko hum bol bol ke thak gaye per wo log kuch suney tab naaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 2098

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
  Ronit ! Vikram ka to haal kuch yu hai ki bas.. 

 dheery dheery -sab door hote gai -wqat ke aage -mazboor hote gai --rishto me hum ne - asi chot -khai ki
bas -hum -befafa ---aur sab -beksoor hote gai ..Cry

Edited by croziaxx - 30 December 2012 at 6:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 24146

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

  Ronit ! Vikram ka to haal kuch yu hai ki bas.. 

 dheery dheery -sab door hote gai -wqat ke aage -mazboor hote gai --rishto me hum ne - asi chot -khai ki
bas -hum -befafa ---aur sab -beksoor hote gai ..Cry
isi liye main nahi chahti thi k vikram k family ko best family ka award mile
kyon k jub wo problem main tha woh akela tha
per jub dusra problem main tha wo sub ka saath deta tha
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12croziaxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index