Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans (Page 10)

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Mansi i don't want to rub salt in everyone;s woundsLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvincroziaxxHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

i am Just Upset...

Yes Vikram had to show sugni the mirror but that makes him anti hero that helps dumbu sugni marry adi that ruin my mood too.. I really feel sorry we ask and ask and ask n  gave ideas but CV used them against us... No matter what I will continue loving Vikram the way he is and will support him in future too... Sugni is wrong and if she is so right so she should prove that just like vikram did all this time.
me too upset dear Unhappy , me so angry at myself and bashing to self that why i started watching this crap again, i had left to watching after 'sardhakai'... within 2 month me hardly saw 8-10 epi, after reading WU, recently me started again when V left, and again got huge disappointment.. Ouch.. cvs r not ready to  be change, they know very well that this is wrong and they can't make this acceptable for majority, but they r  Censored   ...
it is ok that we watch this show for V but how long we can see a show only for one character, rest of others r wastage, and V is too not happy, he is suffering,suffering and more suffering continuously, without break... Cry
no TRP these days so cv  can do nonsense as much as  they want, when TRP comes then they will realize that what blunder they did , no wonder if for TRP they show that adi is not real son of the family means he is adopted,  and again start sug,adi,V.. Shocked
personally i don't want her back in V's life but then can show any thing...  
tonight me not going to watch, don't want to ruin my   Sleepy   ...  i m tried off to drama queen sug, and spineless, fickle adi, don't want to see their new "Natak"...   Angry
now this is not entertainment, this is punishment... Cry        

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrSandy66lidvinJulieDkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
well said.croziaxx
we watch it just for vikram but he is sad n has pain -we get it thru him
and last line u said it very good --- now this is not entertainment, this is punishment... Cry   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Sandy66croziaxxJulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Helllooo People,
   Good Morning to all, I  did not  post here yesterday...I was to upset  after watching  the episode...but the highlight  VARUN"S brilliant brilliant scene... I have to admit  I totally enjoyed EVERY single thing  Vickram Singh said to Sugni and her mother, and if they had any sense they would understand it.!  I can't believe that Sugni is surprised Vickram would be upset coming home to find her  decked off in the room with the family jewels holding the key, ready to marry  Adi...what did she expect him to say ""WOW Sugni congratulations my love , alll the best!?"  The man just go home from the hospital , and NO ONE shows any concern over his state of health, his mother acts like she is unaware of  her son's near death experience. Talk about a caring family!  *Sorry sorry I am still mad at these people.AngryTongue
  Varun  Keep it up great job...if  they are  adamant on keeping the story  as disappointing as it continues to be ...at least some where along the line Vickram Singh  points out  the stupidity of these so call "Leads" and thanks to you he dose it  so well !!! And as long as he is going to give em hell ...he will have a great cheering section  here!!! 
 Have a great day!

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12Sandy66croziaxxJulieDkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
nice post vindra I must say we all needed this powerfull comments...  thank You so Much Really Thank you.. !!! I am too happy to see vikram strong and can say what he has to say but I am also upset with Sugni who could never see his true love she could see adi but not vikram
what more made me angry is the starting of the show where G saying vikram cheated sugni and adi saved her sorry i watch from day 1 i didnt see adi saving her i did see adi using her to stop his uncle from divorce his aunty .. adi is dumb and i hate him and G and S and R
i must say i prefr reva at least she doesnt wear mask like sugni and claim to be great.. what ever she is we can see but Sugni.. ow...Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12Sandy66croziaxxJulieDkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
sugni always claim that she loves to V,but when time comes to prove it she run away... and bhao CryCry AngryAngry and say V u always hurt me .. sug what u did for V till yet, nothing... except hurt him...ur love and concern is fake... AngryAngry SleepySleepy  

and poor V is still in shock... she cheated him badly.. but now he is thinking... 

he should know naa... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by croziaxx - 06 November 2012 at 7:31am

ocendejoyrazor12anagha107seemasrSandy66JulieDkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
croziaxx  wow this is mail of the day .. love it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyHillylove

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hey All

I understand that all of you are upset but we knew this was coming. SugVi is not part of the plan.

To use Sugni's words - "Adi- Sugni jodi apa ki CV Zidda hai, usa entertainment mat kaho"

As I said elsewhere what I find really annoying is why bother with last week's realisation by Sugni is that he is her true love and chase after him. He had accepted that he had to live his life without her and was trying to find a way to move on. So why did they not just leave him be. Was it necessary to stick the knife in (both literally and metaphorically)?

I am very confused. His brother goes to pick him up from hospital but no one is concerned about his welfare? I mean surely their concern should be who did this and is his life still in danger ?

Sugni should understand that he is lashing out. She has done that soo many times and called him so many things - he does not love her, just wants her body, Kitna gira huva ho, Thakuri zidda hai pyaar nahi, nachanavali ki koi keemat hi nahi, aur kitna gira go aur hum ko gira va go. G has also called him many names. Each time he has taken the insult.

But for the first time,  he has said something to her about her behaviour and she cannot take it. If he has accused her of trying to get him killed then surely simple answer is NO I DID NOT DO THAT and explain what happened. Also explain that she has no intention of marrying either. But it will appear she will react by marrying Adi to prove a point and Adi will go along with her despite knowing she loves only TVS!!!! Talk about making mockey of marriage. Like TVS when anger and hurt subsides she is going to realise that she has done the wrong thing but as we have seen for the last couple of months she is stubborn so will do anything and everything to make sure that the marriage works so she does not have to admit she has made a mistake.

I feel sorry for TVS because when his anger and fustration wears off he is going to be in despair and there will be no respite as they are going to be in his face all the time and I expect Sugni and G to rub his face in it at every opportunity.

I know you will all tell me off saying this but I DO NOT want him to do anything to make life difficult for Adi-Sugni. I want him to ignore Adi, Sugni and G like they do not exist (treat them as furniture that you walk around when its in the way). Make sure he tells Adi that he will never trust him so he does not want any input from Adi on the business side and if possible can he and his family stay out of his way. When others make Sugni's life difficult (although I do not think they will - somehow she will still be "pari") and he is present ignore it - don't defend her, don't feel sorry for her. I also want him to realise Reva played him and deal with her and Niranjan. My reason is Sugni has been saying he needs to forget her. I want see how she likes it when she realises he has done (it will the same as when he walked away but this time she will have no choice but deal with the consequences of her actions)

I am angry because in amongst all this Reva will get away with what she tried to do.

My question is if Adi-Sugni are the lead pair does mean that going forward they play a major role in future storylines? So does TVS become support character like, MA and Jiji?

Edited by payal7 - 06 November 2012 at 10:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrSandy66JulieDkomal07Hillylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index