Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by JulieD
**************************************HOT TOPIC*************************************

Thakur Vikram Singh

Hi guys, today's hot topic is very easy. If Sugni were to become pregnant after just the one time with TVS๐Ÿ˜ณ. If the CVs keep things simple by not letting there be any doubt on who the father is.
What will be Vikram's reaction to the news that Sugni, is pregnant with his child? Will he be happy and demand that Sugni now marry him?  Will he accept the child or will he allow Aditya to raise his child?

Julie, interesting topic, if Sugni were to be pregnant with Vickram's child, he will be estastic/ elated/. "Any man will be overjoyed to have a child with the woman he loves". Vickram will persuade Sugni to marry him, cause he will want his child be born legitimately.
Definetly not, Vickram will never want Adi raised his child for him. Vickram will want to do the honor himself in raising his child.
Vickram love Sugni truly, honestly and sincerely, and if she is pregnant with his child, this will give him an opportunity to prove to Sugni what a wonderful human being he is. Vickram raised Adi, so why wouldn't want to raise his own flesh and blood.
Keep in mind he is Thakur Vickram Singh and no one go against or contradict him in his decision.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 hey sandy ! why always vikram prove  every thing, there is no need of vikram to prove how wonderful he is...  for god sake or for a change 'kyo nahi sugni is bar prove karti ki wo kitni acchi maa hai, atleast  she should prove this time, she is nothing good, neither she is good daughter,nor good beloved and not a good wife, so apne bacche ke liye to thodha sudhr jaye,but me sure agar use pta chlega to wo bhag jayegi bina kisi ko kuch btaye... ๐Ÿ˜’ 
Sandy66 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠMansi dear, we all know what a gracious,kind,sincere,trustworthy, and loving Thakur Malaackis, but Sugni is too stubborn,arrogant, and egotistical to recognized what a true gem Vickram is. Believe me I would really like to see Sugni get off her high horses and stop her nonsense and prove/show Vickram that once or still she in love with him, instead off acting to damn proud in front of him. Hate her attitude sometimes, acting so Mahaan. CVs sabotaged her character so much that almost everyone who watches the show hates her.
First time in television history viewers hates the main lead Actress. Wow,๐Ÿ˜ฒ amazing, hope the CVs redeemed her character soon.

Sandy66 thumbnail

All my fabulous Friends:

Sandy66 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠRonit dear, lovely pics, fantastic friendship poem/quotes, and awesome VM. This beautiful flowers is for you and thanks for posting all those awesome pics.

Heart Flowers

Komal dear, thank you for being a wonderful friend.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What can I ask in the morning ... you made my day Sandy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sandy thank u soo Much

I loved it

Heart Flowers
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello hello everyone๐Ÿค—
Sorry was inactive due to my office work๐Ÿ˜”
Sandy66 thumbnail

Varun and all my wonderful Friends.

Proverb of the Day:

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.

ronshaan thumbnail

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket