Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks so much payal,sandy,julie,ronit,vinnie and everyone else for wishing me good health🤗 It's just everyone is getting sick after storm and flood. I got my little voice back other than that nothing changed lol recovery process is very slow but when i see people around me going through the same then i feel a bit relax that i'm not alone😆
komal07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

Hey Komal Ronit

I was not suggesting that anyone should make a VM on the song. It was just an observation on my part that, that song fits his situation.

By all means please feel free to make VM on the song but may I suggest that we wait for a week or two so that there is new material to work with as we all know its going to get worse for him. Just a suggestion. Please feel free to do as you wish

Payal i'm not going to make it in one day. Im the one who take couple of weeks or at least a week to complete the VM. I have already 6-7 VMs pending😆 I saw some of my friends who make VM in one day and kuch to 1-2 hrz mein he.😲 
Even i remembered the song when i saw TVS was crying/screaming at the cliff . Anyway you suggestion is accepted and will work on after a week or so.I will definitely take my own sweet time😆

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Komal:  I am glad that you are feeling better and is back on the threads.😊 You were definitely missed.😭

Ronit: Please continue to be safe.🤗 
komal07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

Komal:  I am glad that you are feeling better and is back on the threads.😊 You were definitely missed.😭

Ronit: Please continue to be safe.🤗 

Yeh Ansu ponch do pushpa - I hate tears😆 and one more dialogue - Kon kambakht yahan PSH discuss kerne ata hia, Hum to aate hian ke friends se mil saken unke sath chill ker saken😆 Luv u all my darling friends😳 I too missed you all Julie🤗

Ronit
don't worry sweety we all 're praying for you🤗

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Hello Varun and all my friends🤗

Proverb Of The Day

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi every one I am fine shine
Good Morning all...

Komal - No problem U can Make the VM
filhal Im not focused now a days but last one I tried to make it nice .. well me also working 1 or 2 hrs and thats it ... :)
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Some Photos... Varun N His wife

I must say - both of them have nice voice

I liked the song they sang- Kya Yahi Pyaar Hai (I shared the video few days ago)
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Ronit

I hope you are well. Please stay safe.

I did not see the Video. Which page is it on please?

Hi Komal

I glad you are getting better. i hope things improve soon in terms of recovering from Sandy.

Hey don't worry about how long it takes to make a VM - at least you can do it which is more than what I can do.

Have a great day.

ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

Varun Song with his wife @ this video

Jump to 40 Min

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI6hYfYGYak&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

here it is Payal Just 4 u :)
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ronit

I do remember it now - it won't play unfortunately. It says watch it on youtube but then won't connect to that either.