Varun Badola/TVS 2nd AT ONLY 4 VARUN Fans

Posted: 11 years ago

VB INTRODUCTION

Varun Badola (born 7 January 1974) in New Delhi is an Indian actor, known largely for his roles on television.

His father is a known artist, Vishwa Mohan Badola. He has 2 sisters Alka (elder) who is married and has appeared in Kumkum, and Kalindi (elder), who is a radio jockey.

He did his schooling from Sardar Patel Vidyalaya in New Delhi. Badola spent a few years of his childhood in Allahabad. After completing college, he started work to fulfill his ambition to become an actor.

After a period of struggle, he got a call from Balaji Telefilms for Koshish (his and Balaji's first super hit show on Zee Tv. Today he is known as one of the finest and most consistent actors who has handled difficult roles with much ease and portrayed them beautifully. He is now a popular singer and dancer as well, having shown his talents in various reality shows on television.

He also worked with Tiqmanshu Dhulia as Assistant Director and costume arranger in his early days. Even he wrote script for his show - Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein and even directed it. He has also written dialogues for Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein and Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Varun is married to TV actor Rajeswari Sachdev He is also a huge cricket fan and has voluntarily played and won many charity cricket matches organized by the Indian Telly.He also tries his hands with the camera

Varun Badola the very first Dev of Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand, Abhimanyu in Astitva-Ek Prem Kahani. Kushan of Rabba Ishq Na Hove.Other than this he has also worked in Haasil and Charas with an appreciable role. He is a very simple man by character is famous in the glamor world. He was in Delhi from his childhood to his post teenage, and now is based in Mumbai. He was also in Nach Baliye with his wife, Rajeshwari.

He has been an integral part of the Star Pariwar Awards and has performed in them many times. He won the best actor award for Astitva Ek Prem Kahani and Favorite "Villain" award for Phir Subah Hogi.

Well, Varun has been the kind of person who is completely different off camera. On screen, he is known for his 'lover - boy' image but off screen, there are things that you wont believe about him... Varun is a fabulous dancer. He loves dancing and is considered the life of the dance floor. Though his wife Rajeshwari is a trained dancer but you see Varun more into action when given a chance.

He is extremely hard-working actor and has been called the Television's Aamir Khan for his dedication and Dev Anand for the intense on screen romance. Varun works hard for all his roles. Indeed, for his first 'name to fame' role of Neeraj, where he played a mentally challenged person who are biologically 20+ but mentally 8, he is known to practice keeping the rubber in his mouth to as to make the accent, expressions and not to say but the saliva dropping natural.

Varun is extremely close to his family. He visits his parents often in Delhi and shares a great bond with his sisters. Varun is also a much lovable 'mama' that is mother's brother.

As a student, Varun wasn't very keen about studies. He did study but he was the kind who would be caught doing the mischief. He had an amazing childhood with his friends at Delhi. He enjoyed cricket and indeed friends with Ajay Janeja also from the same school.Otherwise, Varun being a typical Capricorn, is not open to strangers but he is the life of his friends and family and is definitely one person you would want to know.

Varun married dancer/singer/actress Rajeshwari Sachdev (of 'Hulle Hullare' fame) on 24 November 2004. They were engaged on 12 May the same year. He is proud to say that he met her first on the stage of the then popular music show Antakshari. Later, they met after long at some common friend's and soon became friends. And the friendship didn't take long to develop into love. Even in real life, Varun's lot of a sweetheart... When Varun told Rajeshwari his feelings, she asked him to ask her parents and he had asked Rajeshwari's parents for permission to marry her and they too had agreed but they said they wanted to talk to his parents.So he called his parents Mumbai.Early in the morning his parents reached there. He brought them home and then while making tea for them in the kitchen, he said he was literally speaking loudly about how will he tell his parents about Rajeshwari.So when he went out with tea, he was so nervous that he just said everything in a streak of light - Mom,Dad I have selected a girl.Her parents have given permission and after seeking their permission, Varun proposed her.

Varun proposed her in seven different ways.7 March is their special day, as they had their first holi together this date.They also said they have their own good times - they have had pillow fights and then when they argue they argue in a very unusual way. They say something like - you remember what you said 3hrs 40 mins and 20secs back.In short they reveal the history often now and then.Varun revealed that there is no point being hysteric but its fun being historic!

Varun Badola's romantic on - screen image in serials like Astitva extends to his personal life as well. For his wife, actress Rajeshwari's first birthday after their wedding, the celeb planned a surprise candle-lit dinner on the terrace of his apartment. What's more he took his sister into confidence and got her to bring Rajeshwari to the surprise party without her getting suspicious.
Meanwhile a whole lot of friends and family had already gathered at their apartment on the day. But, thanks to Varun's sister, the couple managed to grab some romantic moments before spending time with the family. Since then, a delighted Rajeshwari can't stop singing praises of her husband.

Rajeshwari is also no less...she is equally romantic as Varun. On their first wedding anniversary, Rajeshwari and Varun, both were busy in their Nach Baliye rehersals and practices. That time even Astitva and Rabba Ishq Na Hovey were also on air. So, Rajeshwari decided to give a surprise party. It was planned that when Varun comes for practice around 11 or 11:30 in the night, all will be black and silent and when he comes to the hall, all will surprise him.

However that night, Varun finished his shoot early and reached the sets by 10. Rajeshwari's grandmother, being aged even came.But now all had to hide instead of complete the preparations. So Rajeshwari and all their relatives stood hiding behind a make up van and when Varun reached there, all surprised him.Varun and Rajeshwari do fight...but their way of fights is quite different from all seen till date.

Varun and Rajeshwari Badola became proud parents of a baby boy
on May 10th 2010 at the Benzer Hospital, Lokhandwala..The couple was blessed with a child after six years of marriage

Varun's Word On His Son Divagya'sBirth

"Frankly speaking, the feeling is yet to sink in even after a week. I was blank then, and I"m blank now. Honestly, you really don"t know what to say during such moments. Both the baby and the mother are in fine condition" said Badola
The couple have not named their kid yet. "The mantle of naming all the kids in my family goes to my father.My dad will name our kid; he is the most intelligent person, and all the kids in my family are named by him (smiles).
We will have the naming ritual on the 21st day" said Badola.

Varun Badola 1st Appreciation Thread Link
Note
All Images,BG Music File,Fun Activities,Segments,Games,Contests 're Especially Made For This AT Only Kindly DON'T Use Them.
PLEASE Don't PICK My Ideas For Any Thread.
I have Made Each & Everything For This AT ONLY.
Be Creative PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago

The Journey Of Thakur Vikram Singh

Payal is working on it will post once shecompletes😃

Credits
1- Komal (me) will be official admin of this AT and will update all activities.Feel free to PM me if you want to volunteer or contribute here for any segment or have any problem regarding this AT.😳Suggestion 're always welcome.
2- Ronit (Ronshaan) Will be official pictures updater of this AT
3- Payal will be official writer of TVS Journey. She will update it on weekly basis.
4- Vinnie, lidvin & Julie will be official Hot Topic Updaters. lidvin will be posted on every Monday, Julie on Wednesday & Vinnie on Friday.

Daily Segments
1- There will be a special message with everyday's Good Morning post.
  • Monday "Proverb Of the Day"
  • Tuesday " Joke Of The Day"
  • Wednesday " Quote Of The Day"
  • Thursday " Sher,Verse,Stanza,Poem Of The Day"
  • Friday " SMS Of The Day"
  • Saturday "Song Of The Day"
  • Sunday "Friendship Of The Day" (It can be quote,poem,song or Memory with friends etc)
2- "Favorite Picture Of The Day" As you all know ronit share lots of pictures daily. You all just need to pick your favorite one from that day's pictures.
3- Please share what you like about varun or vikram from that day's episode.
4- I will write TVS dialogues from that day's episode.
5- I will upload TVS all scenes and share them daily one by one for the segment " Video Of The Day"

Every Other Day Segments
Weekly Segments
  • "Dedicated To Varun" In this You all have to dedicate something to Varun once a week. It can be anything like quote,poem,song,dialogue,picture,roses or your wishes. BUT you all need to select your day of dedication and then post it on that particular day. This way we will have at least one dedication for him everyday. This AT belongs to Varun so let him feel special na😳
  • "Masti Of The Week" In this segment we play some fun games.Check The Link For Our First "Masti Of The Week" . 

EDITED At 11/16/12
To Be Continued LOLZZZ Will Update Other Segments SHORTLY

Note
All Images,BG Music File,Fun Activities,Segments,Games,Contests 're Especially Made For This AT Only Kindly DON'T Use Them.
PLEASE Don't PICK My Ideas For Any Thread.
I have Made Each & Everything For This AT ONLY.
Be Creative PLEASE!!!!!!!!

1- AnkitakPandey

Hie, I am Ankita Pandey i am from Delhi. I am currently pursuing BTECH in Computer Science an engineering. Apart from being technical all the time i am also interested in good quality art no matter its acting, singing, painting i am always ready to appreciate any form of art as well as artist.
I have being a regular viewer of PSH and from the being. The reason i was associated with the serial was it unique concept and Varun Badola but with time reason has changed to just Varun Badola as he is an amazing and a perfect actor.

2- Komal07
Hi, I'm Komal from US have done bachelors in Electronic Media and working for a magazine plus studying BSN (Bachelor Of Science In Nursing).If anybody is wondering about my 2 different fields then let me tell you i also have done LPN(Licensed Practical Nurse). I want to pursue my career in both fields lol it's difficult but hard work is the key to success right? I only get time to visit the forum when i am on work
whatever spared time i get spent here on this AT and luckily or unluckily mostly get night shift so yeah because of it i do get enough time for IFing.And Varun Badola is the only reason I'm still hanging around otherwise like most of my other friends would have left the forum long time back. But instead of leaving i liked to do something to make ourselves happy so came up with this Appreciation Thread cuz i know at this moment only Varun/vikram can make all of us happy. And also i thought it will be the best way to appreciate the great actor Varun Badola who is an Institute in himself. But I'm not satisfied yet i don't think we 're appreciating him the way he deserves.So will try to work on this AT more.

3- lidvin
Hi i am lidvin from Mumbai - working.  Like reading mystery books.Varun Badola n forum members are the only reason i am still hanging here. 

4- ronshaan 
hi I am Ronit (female) 29yr old and From Israel

5-seemasr
Hello,,I am Seema. from Bangalore.Currently i am staying at Fins bury Square,London.I work as a System Engineer,Unix.Recently i got married and moved here with my Hubby.I don't watch many serials,but PSH sounded interesting and different story.After watching it for few days when i saw Vicky fell in love with him,so  it became addiction.
I Love to roam in forum,i love the debates and like my forum friends.

6-julieD

Hi I am Julie. I am from Trinidad. After watching all the promos of PSH I couldn't wait for it to start. I loved all the characters in the beginning, especially the interactions between Vikram and Sugni. Now I just watch for Vikram only and visit here because of all the debates and the friends I have made.

7-sandy66 

Hello friends, I,m Sandra/Sandy from U.S.A. My occupation is in the Nursing Field. Loved Reading Romance Novel and Mystery Book, Internet Surfing, Traveling watching Television, and my new interest now is surfing the Appreciation Thread of  VARUN BADOLA.
 Phir Subah Hogi, first Hindi Serial that hold my interest and watched from the from the beginning to present. Promos were captivating and interesting and the storyline and concept were unique. 
Presently PSH lost its charm and essence and the other Characters in the show are aggravating and annoying to watch. My only interest in this show now is VARUN BADOLA. His acting skills is amazing and brilliant, and he a fantastic and fabulous actor. It's a treat watching him performs for his audiences.

8-Charuu

Hello Everyone, I am Charuu and i am in US , working for an IT company. I just chance stumbled upon PSH about a month back and Varun Badola was the first character i noticed. I was instantly stuck by his screen presence and aura. ok let me come to the point, i have a harmless crush on him. Love you Varun! you are a great actor and from what i have read a great human being too.
I would love him to take good roles in his profession. Good luck to you Varun Badola.
Thank youy komal and other cutie pies here for making this thread. Hope to be associated with you all in the future!
ANd like most of you, the only reason i am hanging on to this show is VARUN BADOLA!

9-godspeed12

My name is Himanshi..I am from Delhi but right now in London pursuing my Masters in Mathematics..I love reading novels and music and dance are something I really enjoy..my first encounter with PSH was when I saw the promos and saw Varun Badola..though I wasn't a huge fan but I saw him back in nach baliye where he was my favourite and knew he is a good actor too..so I strarted watching it and loved Sugvi..and still I read the WU because of Thakur Vikram Singh..and it is lovely to meet you all in this thread.

10-cherryb
My name is Tasha, Cherry is my middle name. I'm from the twin islands of Trinidad and Tobago. I love to read - romance novels, historical books (Jane Austen), paranormal novels (Sherrilyn Kenyon and Christine Feehan are my faves). I work in the financial sector but terrible at managing my own finances - 🤣 don't tell my boss! Just kidding about that last part 😉  I'm a One Direction, Celine Dion and U2 fan. I discovered Varun Badola from watching PSH. The first time I saw him coming out of the train I was like "hmmm who's that?"  Have loved him since 😳 BTW you wouldn't believe it but I have a 'fear' of technology. It takes me forever to learn anything technology wise 😕 

11-Vinnie79
My name is  Mohanie  Vindra is my  middle name and every one calls me Vinnie, I was born in 79 so my forum Id is obvious!! lol
 I am from the Caribbean Island of Trinidad and Tobago, and I am so happy to see fellow Trini's on this forum!. I am  self employed doing sales, and I am currently  doing a course in Events decorating which is fun!
 I grew up watching Hindi movies and have been a big Salman Khan fan since I was 16. I was never much into  Hindi serials, but I got Hooked on PSH.  I did not take me long to fall for Vickram Singh, his personality was just made I  think to steal hearts. Now I am a very BIG  Varun Badola Fan and I am constantly looking for  anything with him in it.  A great actor, I would love to meet one day!
 My hobbies, reading writing, interacting with you guys!!!  Apart  from Varun being the only reason I watch the show, I come here because you all make it so enjoyable!  By nature I am a very easy going person , who likes to look at the lighter side of things, I like to make people laugh, as I feel laughter is the best medicine. Although it's been a while since this show has given us anything to smile about!!!
And that is me in a nutshell!😆

12-hillydee

Hi I am Hillary from Jamaica.  I have been watching Indian serials since 2007.  Movies and music long before that (from in my Mother's womb😆) When I saw the promos for PSH, I could not wait to watch it.  I really enjoyed the earlier days of this show, and I feel only sadness now.  I stay on the forum, because I can't let go, and I really enjoy my like-minded friends and our debates.  I love Vikram, so even though I don't watch the show any more, I stick around to hear about him, and this thread has made it perfect for me.

13-SilverFairy

My Name Is Nicita. iam From the Usa,
I love watching My favorite Shows and Studying Forensics Science.
I am a very Friendly Person and Love To Spam My Favorite ATs.
I Loved watching Varun in Only one Show Aek Chabhi. With Sushasi On Star Plus.
I Remember Seeing The Second Episode When Varun Came Out Of The Train.
He Looked Great.I Loved His BG Music So Much I Downloaded As On IPhone.
My Favorite Forum: Hitler Didi. 
Favorite Shows: HD,SSLK, Madhubala, and Devon ke Dev Mahadev.
Favorite Actors: Sumit Vats& Mohit Raina.
Favorite Actress: Rati Pandey& Mouni Roy.⭐️

14- M0uNi

Hello friends 😊 & a very good evening to you all 🤗
I am Mouni Bose, 21, a communication engineer from Kolkata. Recently working in a MNC . I am fun loving ,
but at the same time lil bit introvert..."Trust" is a very important word for me..
Besides work, I like music, books, painting, traveling, cooking, hanging out with closest friends & family..My parents are my inspiration & a huge source of all the pampering I get 😃
And ofcourse, I like Varun Badola a lot...Honestly, I was never a T.V buff.. PSH is the first soap I have ever followed daily &
there I met the actor for the first time...The rest was like a dream ...His eyes, his smile, his every little gesture,his intensed expression, his voice everything made me so spell-bound ...But  today I like Varun as a human being the most ...so humble, so sweet..Amazing!Today he is one of the few people I have found close to my heart
15- Razor
  I am Kavitha from USA, a fan of Varun Badola. My journey as his fan started from the show Astitva. Though his role in the show was not an ideal lead, I liked the charm Varunbrought into the character and convinced audience that Abhi is a flawed human being but still loveable.
 Before PSH, apart from Astitva, I watched him in Anu Kapoor and Rajeshwari's Antakshari episode, liked his singing talent. Recently, I watched ACHPM series and loved his work there. The whole show was fantastic. The concept, retaining of the essence, perfect blend of comedy, addressing social issues in a subtle way and incorporating the love story was all perfectly scripted and executed. At the end of it, it left me wanting more of it.
You all reading my posts on how much I like him as TVS in PSH. But, unfortunately, I won't be continuing with the show from now on...the lost my interest in it but will always, cherish Varun's acting skills as TVS.
 I am more and more impressed with his work now than from past. What I like the most about him is, he is choosing roles which are different from his previous works. 
  His best skills -
  Subtle way of expressing emotions with less words.
  Willingness to experiment within his perimeter.
  Excellent voice and heart warming singer.
 This is my formal introduction to all VB fans here.  Thank you for all the support I have received from TVS/PSH fans. After a very long time, I found interest in participating in a forum discussion and that is here. I am glad I came to know you all and came to know more about Varun the actor

16-croziaxx(Mansi17-sunheri          18- Saviosaraff                 19-Pankhudi

20-Anastasia(Fehmida)    21-mohanisha        22-Chalhov   23-Saima2010 (Saima)

24-Stephh (Sara)         25-Payal             
Varun Badola Journey

Banegi Apni Baat

Number of episodes 312

Banegi apni Baat is a Hindi television drama series that started airing on Zee TV in 1993 running till 1997. It gave many Indian television actors a good break. Varun Badola also started his acting career with this series.Ayushman was played by Varun Badola

The focus of the series was college life. Flirtation, romance, the campus, teachers getting teased - all typical scenes from college' were shown. Hence many youngsters, school and college going students, became avid viewers of the show. The transition from college to professional life was shown for most of the characters. Simultaneously, contemporary business life was also showcased. How the rich oppress the poor, and how housewives and working women have different perspectives of life, formed some of the other themes of the narrative.

Number Of Episodes 117

Koshish - Ek Aashaa was an Indian Soap Opera that aired on Zee TV from 2000-2002. During the time it was aired, the series was a big hit among audiences. It won the award for 'Best Soap Opera at the RAPA Awards in 2001.
The show portrays the life of a married woman named Kajal, who gets betrayed by her parents-in-law into marrying a mentally challenged man, Neeraj. A victim of circumstances, she stands dignified in the face of turmoil. Neeraj was played by Varun Badola.

Kutumb
 was a popular daily Indian television drama telecast on Sony Entertainment Television. The show was aired on October 29, 2001 and went off air on February 7, 2003.
Varun Badola Played a lawyer named Rahul.

Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan (TV series)

March 21, 2001 ' October 24, 2001

Number Of Episodes 32

Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan is a Hindi language by CouponDropDown">comedy series that aired on Zee TV channel. The series aired every Wednesday at 7:30pm IST. The concept of this comedy draws greatly from the city of Mumbai - by CouponDropDown">the melting pot of rural simplicity and urban complexity.
The story revolves around a simple man, Hariprasad who comes to Mumbai from a small village, Jaunpur to fulfill his dream of becoming a glamour photographer. He has worked very hard to shed his small-town image, anglicised his name from Hariprasad to Harry and hates talking about his past. He tries to act as if he is from a foreign country and not from a small city of India. The story takes a twist when Hariprasad comes to know that his cousin, Balkrishna (Balu) is also coming to Mumbai to become a by CouponDropDown">movie star. Sadly, Balu also gets a job where Harry already works, and now every time seeing Harry pretend to be a city slicker, Balu tries to unveil his truth of boy from a small village. And the sitcom begins!

Balkrishna (Balu) Was played by Varun Badola

Title Song
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlQdKKqPXGA[/YOUTUBE]
(Uploaded By starplusdramatitle)
Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand is a Hindi TV serial that aired on STAR Plus. The show first launched on STAR Plus but can currently be seen on STAR Utsav with repeats. It originally aired on from October 2001 to April 2005.
The story is about the family of Pritam Singh, an NRI who settled in the United Kingdom. The show is largely centred around Pritam's granddaughter Parminder (Sangeeta Ghosh) who holds traditional Indian values. The story takes off when Parminder meets Dev (Varun Badola) at her cousin's wedding in Chandigarh. They fall in love, but Pammi is already engaged to Dr. Rohan in London. They eventually get married.

Won Star Pariwar Award in 2004 "UK's Favorite Jodi - Pammi and Dev"

Watch All Episodes Here

Page Underconstruction
Varun Badola Video Gallery
Varun's 2nd AT

Thank you Komal For Making 2nd AT... will share pics tomorrow :)