Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
beautiful scene today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandytatsmejayvenk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* (Page 9)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Best scenes. I hope to see more in the coming days. Parvati and Ash two beautiful women in Kailash. Mahadev is the luckiest. Wink

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
and the handsomest papa Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandytatsme

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Oh yes he is. Sona, Mohit and Ashnoor they are going to be the most good looking and cutest family on screen. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinacooljayvenk

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
New AT already. Gosh u guys have been busy. Seems like am the only one late here. Congr8s people. Love Sona. Hug

jayvenk

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Askoksunadari and Parvati wow that was the only part that worked for me tdy. whole episode otherwise was a waste of time. Why don't they finish of this Tripura track thought it will be over today. Confused

jayvenk

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edna16

Article on Sona (Fans want to touch my feet: Sonarika Bhadoria)Tongue

Sonarika Bhadoria never thought that her popularity as Parvati in Nikhil Sinha's TV show Mahadev would be so overwhelming.

That too when it's just her second show. However, some of the fan behaviour makes her uncomfortable. She says, "The love and the respect I get from people is great, but when I meet people and they try to touch my feet, I feel really awkward. The elderly folks ask for my blessings, which totally stumps me." There are the sweet fans too. Sonarika narrates an example. "Recently my school teacher called to say his friend is pregnant and she keeps looking at my photo as she wants a daughter like me. Another fan gifted me an assortment of chewing gum, because he saw me chewing gum during a TV interview. That was really cute and I can only thank my fans for the love and support."

Fans want to touch my feet: Sonarika Bhadoria

Thanks for sharing this Edna. Her popularity and the show's popularity all happened at the same time. Ever since her arrival, the show has always been steady and going up. Luckily for her it has worked very well. Big smile

jayvenk

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@edna-sweety please post the article as an individual topic in the forum as well-people are less likely to read it here!

jayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.