Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 150

Gods_child

IF-Dazzler

Gods_child

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

girls me off to bangalore yipppe going to miss most of next weeks episodes Cry will miss of u consu, foram shruthi aru gods child  kavya edna minu indu gertru limmy

Hugwill try and log from mobile 
will miss u sona darling

bye jayshree will miss you...enjoy...!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* (Page 73)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gods_child

IF-Dazzler

Gods_child

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Foru act yay i was bit upset becoz of that line but noe i think ppl irritated mouni and her statement way reconstructed in a bad way...

Really for me frnds are more imp than the any actor or actress...and i love you and respect the love u have MOUni...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenkforam.

pritash05

IF-Rockerz

pritash05

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys iam bit lost. Iam mohit and sona fan. What actually happened can anyone update? Did someone linked them. Too many articles came for mohit and mouni and I think its all made up interview questions and answers. I think thats y mohit is keeping distance from mouni as pervious pics in diwali one so that he doesnt link with her. Plus mouni came out of relationship and wont just jump to another. I personally dont think they are dating. I just like moharika pairing now used to it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appumanilajayvenkforam.

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Jay going to miss ur presence badly on this AT. But have a good trip. Our hearts will be connected no matter where u are and ofcourse with our dear Sona.Smile

jayvenk

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Actually the link ups where just some people's wild figment of imagination. Just like they do with movie stars whether they are married or single. Mohit refused to carry on with the interview whn persisted. Mouni seemed like she was too irritated with all speculation. Sona was no where in the picture but coz she is related to the show got into the controversy.Angry

jayvenkforam.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
wish you happy and safe journey Jaya

and @Foram and @Sruti ROFL 

yes i love my MoRabh  and i will prefer them on any other couple of the worldDay DreamingBlushing

ohh i want an interview and offscreen pics of themLOL

but i am Mohit-Sona fan as well and want them ofscreen too but i believe in privacy and i don't like these types of rumors and link-up articles would spoil their private life fir which very less time they get

Indu13foram.

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Yes such linkups are not good. They are actors and professionals and there to do their job. I hope this does not affect their work and they carry on the same way they where doing it all along. 

Patrarekha

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Indru and aru thank u girls.. was supposed to out all day. but at home due BT.  But here I am.. but will try and log in through cell from tomorrow. do keep me posted on the episodes.
Sona mohit are lovely on screen couple. We as the forum members should respect their privacy, Journalists and others always  will want to get in the wow factor and love to stir up controversies. The best we can deal with it is by not going to deep into it. We love them . and there let us respect them too.
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13jyoti07foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.